7871DAF7-5501-478F-8A1B-B28C520C427E (resized).jpeg
20190826_193403 (resized).jpg
20190825_123711 (resized).jpg
20190825_123805 (resized).jpg
20190224_162428 (resized).jpg
20190224_162447 (resized).jpg
51871578_10213259787156273_5513887574474620928_n (resized).jpg
51783606_10213259793076421_2890301218255536128_n (resized).jpg
There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 2 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Putting my Guns N Roses LE up for trade … perfect playfield low plays. Anyone have something fun to trade!?

Updated to cash deal or trade

3 weeks later
#352 2 years ago

Hey Kansas City folks! My Brother-in-law is looking for his first machine, a Mandalorian Premium. My distributor has them in stock, but I was wondering if you all have any local distro recommendations? Since it's his first and I'm halfway across the country, I'm trying to see if there's any handholding options?

Or...maybe a local repair person that could help him set it up if I get it shipped from further away??

Thanks in advance!!

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Hey Kansas City folks! My Brother-in-law is looking for his first machine, a Mandalorian Premium. My distributor has them in stock, but I was wondering if you all have any local distro recommendations? Since it's his first and I'm halfway across the country, I'm trying to see if there's any handholding options?
Or...maybe a local repair person that could help him set it up if I get it shipped from further away??
Thanks in advance!!

For a local repair person I’d recommend Nick Greenup or Keri Wing. Should be able to get ahold of both of them through Solid State Pinball supply in KC.

#354 2 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

For a local repair person I’d recommend Nick Greenup or Keri Wing. Should be able to get ahold of both of them through Solid State Pinball supply in KC.

Great tips! Thank you.

#355 2 years ago

My company is looking to buy a used Twilight Zone as part of a Smart Factory facility in Wichita; plan is to place a virtual pin next to the physical vintage machine as a metaphor for manufacturing digital twins.

Any recommendations for a local distributor or LLC operator who might be willing to broker a sale from the marketplace? Unfortunately corporate procurement not very adept at doing "cash on glass" transactions.

Bonus if it's a Wichita-friendly entity who could potentially offer maintenance/service arrangement.

Pls PM wl any recommendations.

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

My company is looking to buy a used Twilight Zone as part of a Smart Factory facility in Wichita; plan is to place a virtual pin next to the physical vintage machine as a metaphor for manufacturing digital twins.
Any recommendations for a local distributor or LLC operator who might be willing to broker a sale from the marketplace? Unfortunately corporate procurement not very adept at doing "cash on glass" transactions.
Bonus if it's a Wichita-friendly entity who could potentially offer maintenance/service arrangement.
Pls PM wl any recommendations.

Is there a reason why your company is specifically looking for a Twilight Zone rather than others that would be a better value for the money spent and easier to maintain? Just curious.

3 months later
#357 1 year ago

Have a nice Deadpool Pro for sale located in NE Kansas

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139450

#358 1 year ago

Genesis and AFMLE gonna be posted this week. Reach out if interested. In Olathe.

#359 1 year ago

I am starting to think of going for a Batman 66. Are any in the area for sale?

Thanks

1 month later
#360 1 year ago

Meeting my nephew in OKC this upcoming weekend. Any hidden pinball locations to check out? I know about Cactus Jacks and Up-Down already.

#361 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Meeting my nephew in OKC this upcoming weekend. Any hidden pinball locations to check out? I know about Cactus Jacks and Up-Down already.

That’s all we have.

#362 1 year ago
Quoted from alveolus:

That’s all we have.

That's cool, CJ looks like they have a decent lineup.

#363 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

That's cool, CJ looks like they have a decent lineup.

Decent line up and the pins are always well maintained.

2 months later
#364 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Speaking of Nick and Keri, my MIL (who lives in KC) sent me this from KCUR over Thanksgiving:

https://www.kcur.org/arts-life/2022-11-25/kansas-city-pinball-arcade-bars-gaming

Very cool when pinball makes it into the popular consciousness. This is the second piece she's shared with me about pinball in Kansas City. Keep up the good work everyone!!

#365 1 year ago

Just saw this thread pop up. I made sure I starred it.

2 weeks later
#366 1 year ago

I recently listed my WOZ ECLE for sale or trade. If interested please reach out. I’m fine with driving to meet in the middle.

1 month later
#367 1 year ago

Have a Bally Eight ball I would let go for 1600. Good original backglass, solid cabinet, underside of pf is clean, lower pf has a lot of touchup, and has good plastics.

Also going to be getting a silverball mania project in a few days. Will need to look it over, but might be selling it as is.

4 weeks later
#368 1 year ago

Have Scooby and Godfather ordered; something’s going to have to go between now and June. Considering listing Medieval Madness Remake LE, a killer Twilight Zone (including PinVision interactive backboard display), or my Heighway Alien (dialed in wl a TON of spare parts).

PM me if anyone in KC area interested in any of the above. No rush, but thought I’d put the word out. Have shipped in the past, but always prefer local.

3 weeks later
#369 1 year ago

Hello, I just listed a beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154787

1 week later
#370 1 year ago

Thinking about selling or trading my Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro. Has flaming speaker lights, under cab burning ember lights, Stern interior side art, gold coin pop bumper caps, shaker motor, and titan rubber on flippers, slings, and outlane posts. If trading, only looking at modern Sterns for now.

Added 12 months ago:

No longer available

#371 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

I recently listed my WOZ ECLE for sale or trade. If interested please reach out. I’m fine with driving to meet in the middle.

Machine - For Sale

FS/FT: Wizard of Oz ECLE (HUO)

Featured
Archived

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my HUO Wizard of Oz (WOZ) ECLE. It is located in a walk out basement and shipping is no problem if buyer arranges. Please see my excellent feedback on Pinside....”

2022-12-10

Parker, CO
(783 mi)

PinDeadHead

10,900 (OBO)

Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 361 times

Contributed to Pinside

Got positive feedback

come on dude, you are in colorado, not even close to the group.

#372 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

This could be the silliest comment I’ve read in a while. So you’re telling me you’re upset I posted a pin for sale that isn’t around the corner from you? I have met Pinsiders in the middle of two cities to do deals and recently met a Kansas Pinsider. The Kansas border is 2h15m from my home. Seems close enough to me to post here. Folks in bordering states travel to Denver all the time and vice versa.

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

This could be the silliest comment I’ve read in a while. So you’re telling me you’re upset I posted a pin for sale that isn’t around the corner from you? I have met Pinsiders in the middle of two cities to do deals and recently met a Kansas Pinsider. The Kansas border is 2h15m from my home. Seems close enough to me to post here. Folks in bordering states travel to Denver all the time and vice versa.

Next up, someone from Dallas will say they are only an hour away from the OK/TX border. Then someone from Arkansas will say they are only a couple hours away from Missouri. And then from the north of Missouri is Iowa.

Using your logic, New Mexico and Louisiana can make the same claim.

And don't forget Nebraska just to the north of Kansas.

Then we will have the Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Iowa, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Nebraska thread.

#374 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

While I see your logic, I look at bordering state for sale threads. I am sure most others do as well.

#375 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Listing this machine for my father. This is a fully restored Bally Viking, in wonderful condition. The playfield has been completely restored and clear coated. This machine was ...”
2023-04-17
Springfield, MO
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 576 times

#376 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

and this is probably the most insane logic ive seen in a long time. read the thread title.........Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma. there is a reason for the Demographics.

#377 12 months ago

Back to clearing some room.

Williams firepower. Players grade Freshly shopped with silicone rubber. Solid cabinet, not rusty. Backglass has flaked badly and pf has wear. Displays are good and boards are clean. Good canidate for a restore or a hardtop. 1700

Bally 8 Ball good bg, pf has touchup. LEDs in the gi. Freshly shopped with silicone rubber. Has roygbev Arduino installed to run more modern code. 1600

Slugfest full led. Freshly shopped. Card dispenser runs but do not have cards for it. PENDING

Bally speskeasy. Freshly shopped with silicone rubber. LEDs in the gi. Nice cab and pf. Couple cracked plastics. Backglass started to lift but has been triple thicked. 2000

#378 11 months ago

Have a bally star trek project. Debating doing a hardtop and cpr bg or selling as is.
Unshopped
No backglass.
Center of pf is worn.
Plastics are good.
Displays are good.
Game boots and plays. All switches and coils seem to work.
Sound works but probably needs recapped.
Rectifier board has wires cut and soldered, will need repinned.
Solid cab no moisture damage.

Currently diagnosing why the lamp board causes resets. Will fix this shortly.

1400 as is located in Kansas city mo

1 week later
#379 11 months ago

I’m looking for a Rick & Morty in case anyone close-by is looking to shake up the lineup. Cash on glass preferred but open to trade.

#380 11 months ago

Looking for a Gottlieb TX-Sector.

3 months later
#381 8 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Halloween CE HUO 2nd owner Plays perfectly with no issues. - House mod with animated lcd window - Upgraded lcd backbox monitor with better contrast (old monitor included) - Pump...”
2023-08-22
Union, MO
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/162854

1 month later
#382 6 months ago

Selling my Waterworld 3k
Just shopped. Silicone Rubber. Full Leds.

Will be selling an EBD LE soon. Players grade.
Game has yopsicle boards. Went ahead and did full leds for the rest of the game. It is running the original lamp boards still, but find that as long as the inserts are yopsicles it looks good. Clear silicone rubber. Freshly shopped. 2700

2 months later
#383 3 months ago

I’m in OKC for work and have a lot of down time since I don’t go out and party. If anyone is in need of a hand fixing up a game or needs minor repairs and you’re within a reasonable distance from my hotel I can lend a FREE hand.

I’ve done hardtops, playfield swaps, board repairs, and general troubleshooting if you have the tools I can help

#384 3 months ago

Anyone in Kansas interested in selling their Fish Tales? Thanks.

1 month later
#385 48 days ago

Just seeing if this thread is still alive. I am fairly new to pinball and live in Wichita. I am possible inheriting a Monster Bash soon in unknown condition. This is going to be my first pin and first foray into restoration () . I went through electronics training in the Navy but i have long forgotten most of it and will be looking to refresh those skills for sure. Anyone have any advice for MB?

Thanks in advance!

#386 48 days ago
Quoted from MulletHuntin:

Just seeing if this thread is still alive. I am fairly new to pinball and live in Wichita. I am possible inheriting a Monster Bash soon in unknown condition. This is going to be my first pin and first foray into restoration () . I went through electronics training in the Navy but i have long forgotten most of it and will be looking to refresh those skills for sure. Anyone have any advice for MB?
Thanks in advance!

Another Wichita boy.

#387 48 days ago

Welcome Mullet

#388 48 days ago

Thanks in advance!

Welcome! Monster Bash is a fun game. Since the game has been remade and is really popular, there are quite a few reproduction parts for it.
I would wait and see what, if anything, is wrong with the machine. Check the AA batteries in the backbox to make sure they are not leaking. If you need help getting it set up, there are videos online, and there are people in Wichita that would be willing to help you. If it is being transported, it should be broken down properly. If long distance, probably should be blanket and stretch-wrapped on a pallet. if within driving distance, stretch-wrapped in the back of a minivan, SUV or pick-up. Definitely helps to have a friend help as games are 300-400 lbs.
Let us know if you need help.
Best of luck.

#389 47 days ago

Wow everyone thanks for the feedback! I am excited to be a part of the community

Quoted from pindoc1:

Welcome! Monster Bash is a fun game. Since the game has been remade and is really popular, there are quite a few reproduction parts for it.
I would wait and see what, if anything, is wrong with the machine. Check the AA batteries in the backbox to make sure they are not leaking. If you need help getting it set up, there are videos online, and there are people in Wichita that would be willing to help you. If it is being transported, it should be broken down properly. If long distance, probably should be blanket and stretch-wrapped on a pallet. if within driving distance, stretch-wrapped in the back of a minivan, SUV or pick-up. Definitely helps to have a friend help as games are 300-400 lbs.
Let us know if you need help.
Best of luck.

It will certainly be transported a long distance. I have a truck and will be sure and take your advice in strapping everything down. I am trying to get some playfield pics as all I've seen so far is the outside of the cabinet for now. Thanks for the heads up about the AA batteries. Hopefully they were removed before they could leak all over everything. I downloaded the manual for Monster Bash and will be brushing up on my circuit theory in the meantime.

#390 47 days ago

Wow everyone thanks for the feedback! I am excited to be a part of the community

It will certainly be transported a long distance. I have a truck and will be sure and take your advice in strapping everything down. I am trying to get some playfield pics as all I've seen so far is the outside of the cabinet for now. Thanks for the heads up about the AA batteries. Hopefully they were removed before they could leak all over everything. I downloaded the manual for Monster Bash and will be brushing up on my circuit theory in the meantime.

What part of Wichita do you live in?

#391 47 days ago

Join the Wichita pinball community page on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/109983432977554/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

That's where you can get access to the most informative pinball stuff going on around wichita.

There's also a handful of people around town that can assist you in getting your new addition all cleaned up and ready to go if you feel uneasy about diving in head first.

I'm Steven E. I'm happy to help if you need. Just reach out.

1 week later
#392 37 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What part of Wichita do you live in?

I live in Andover actually.

#393 37 days ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Join the Wichita pinball community page on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/109983432977554/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT
That's where you can get access to the most informative pinball stuff going on around wichita.
There's also a handful of people around town that can assist you in getting your new addition all cleaned up and ready to go if you feel uneasy about diving in head first.
I'm Steven E. I'm happy to help if you need. Just reach out.

I certainly appreciate the offer. No news yet on the pin but hope to hear something soon as I am chomping at the bit to have a pin at the house.

I have joined the Wichita Pinball Community Facebook and also follow Michael Jenson's repair page to learn a bit more about general repair and restoration. Ive also been going up to Kirbys a few times a month to scratch the itch.

#394 37 days ago

I certainly appreciate the offer. No news yet on the pin but hope to hear something soon as I am chomping at the bit to have a pin at the house.
I have joined the Wichita Pinball Community Facebook and also follow Michael Jenson's repair page to learn a bit more about general repair and restoration. Ive also been going up to Kirbys a few times a month to scratch the itch.

We may have rubbed shoulders at Kirby's. Have you been to The Arcade yet?

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-kansas-missouri-oklahoma-thread/page/8?hl=justjared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.