7871DAF7-5501-478F-8A1B-B28C520C427E (resized).jpeg
20190826_193403 (resized).jpg
20190825_123711 (resized).jpg
20190825_123805 (resized).jpg
20190224_162428 (resized).jpg
20190224_162447 (resized).jpg
51871578_10213259787156273_5513887574474620928_n (resized).jpg
51783606_10213259793076421_2890301218255536128_n (resized).jpg
There are 396 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 4 years ago

BK2K sold!

Walking Dead Premium still up for sale

#252 4 years ago

Will be putting up an NBA Fastbreak soon and possibly a project Abra Ca Dabra.

Looking for a Deadpool Pro, willing to trade up or do an all cash deal.

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

Will be putting up an NBA Fastbreak soon and possibly a project Abra Ca Dabra.
Looking for a Deadpool Pro, willing to trade up or do an all cash deal.

Welp, those two have been spoken for.

I've been letting too many projects pile up. If anyone is particularly interested in a project Ice Fever or Simpsons (DE) hit me up. Simpsons playfield seems a little nicer than average, but I'll have to clean a few layers of grime before I can tell for sure.

#254 4 years ago

Tspp for trade, looking for do, gb, twd

#255 4 years ago

Need to thin the herd by a couple. Let me know if anyone is interested in Farfalla, Magic Castle, High Speed, Maverick, or XMLE (wolvie). The High Speed is a nice players machine the rest are nicer. Can send pics if interested.

1 month later
#256 4 years ago

Have a black spider man for sale or trade, it’s listed in the classifieds, I can send extra pics if anyone needs them.

1 month later
#257 3 years ago

Indy 500 for sale...fully shopped. Plays great. Will meet in Salina KS for a safe, socially distant transaction, or will ship if buyer arranges. Here is ad link for details and pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indianapolis-500-8#post-5624012

636AF6A2-7D2F-426A-A587-514575A5616F (resized).jpeg636AF6A2-7D2F-426A-A587-514575A5616F (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#258 3 years ago

Got a HUO Maiden Pro and DE Simpsons that needs pops rebuilt in the KC area.

Looking for cash or willing to trade up or down.

#259 3 years ago

I am about to list some games for sale/trade (I am looking to fill items on my wish list, so I can trade 2 for 1, 3 for 1, etc):

Bally Paragon
Williams Pinbot
Gottlieb Stargate
Bally Bobby Orr
Williams Palooka
Rare original Tetris arcade

I also have several project pinballs for sale or trade

If you are interested, please PM me for more info/pics.

#260 3 years ago

Looking to sell my Dialed In LE and Avatar LE -- both machines in excellent condition and play 100%. Located in Springfield, MO. Definitely prefer local pickup and not really interested in trades at this time. Several Springfield Pinsiders have played these at my house and can attest to the machine conditions.
Both listed in Pinside marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97109

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97111

2 weeks later
#262 3 years ago

Got a Star Wars Pro I'd like to move: previously routed, but good shape. Happy to trade up or down.

1 month later
#263 3 years ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer if anyone wants to sell.

#264 3 years ago

I’m in the late 300’s for Rick & Morty pre-order . Before it arrives I’ll have to make room; likely either my Total Nuclear Annihilation or my Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ. Will list them officially when it’s getting closer to my turn from Spooky, but: putting it out there in case anyone local is looking. Both are HUO. I’m original NIB owner of WOZ; 2nd owner of TNA. Leawood KS.

#265 3 years ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

I’m in the late 300’s for Rick & Morty pre-order . Before it arrives I’ll have to make room; likely either my Total Nuclear Annihilation or my Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ. Will list them officially when it’s getting closer to my turn from Spooky, but: putting it out there in case anyone local is looking. Both are HUO. I’m original NIB owner of WOZ; 2nd owner of TNA. Leawood KS.

I'm waiting on R&M 235. Getting close.

#266 3 years ago

Wanted: Eight Ball Deluxe 1984 version and Fireball Classic 1985. PM if you’ve got one and ready to move it. Flip on!

#267 3 years ago

Hello All,

I just wanted to put this out there. My family will be relocating to the Springfield, Mo area so currently this machine will be coming along unless it sells up here. We will be there by Sept 4th.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2251

chris

4 weeks later
#268 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Wanted: Eight Ball Deluxe 1984 version and Fireball Classic 1985. PM if you’ve got one and ready to move it. Flip on!

Check with Nick at Solid State Pinball in Kansas City on the Eightball Deluxe, I know he had a couple different ones he was shopping.

2 weeks later
#269 3 years ago

Any EM collectors around? Picked up a Gottlieb Surfer in a trade and thought I'd see if anyone has been looking as I understand they can be a bit scarce.

I'm looking to swap for a more common EM in better condition or plus a bit of cash. I like having an EM in the collection, but with the rarity of this machine I'd rather it be in the hands of a collector.

#270 3 years ago

Indy 500 for sale. Curbside delivery available.

kansascity.craigslist.org link

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

Any EM collectors around? Picked up a Gottlieb Surfer in a trade and thought I'd see if anyone has been looking as I understand they can be a bit scarce.
I'm looking to swap for a more common EM in better condition or plus a bit of cash. I like having an EM in the collection, but with the rarity of this machine I'd rather it be in the hands of a collector.

Surfer/Surf Champ is not a rare game.

#272 3 years ago

Going to be selling my Laser Cue. $1400

#274 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I was sort of sad when I sold my Laser Cue. It is a great playing pin. If I ever get more room I would like to have another one.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I was sort of sad when I sold my Laser Cue. It is a great playing pin. If I ever get more room I would like to have another one.

Its fun, and I really do like it, but I need fewer games. I say this as I am going to get 5 more pins in the next week.

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Not trying to be the price police, asking for myself. Are Laser Cue's going for that these days? Again, no disrespect on the price!

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Not trying to be the price police, asking for myself. Are Laser Cue's going for that these days? Again, no disrespect on the price!

Last few i have seen have been 1900. If it sells, it sells, and if not i will play it for awhile longer.

#278 3 years ago

The reason I ask is my dad paid 695.00 back in 1989 for his, which I got from him about a year before his passing. Had it about 5 years now. Great game! Hope you find a good home for yours.

20201001_225102 (resized).jpg20201001_225102 (resized).jpg
#279 3 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

$900 to $1100 usually. one recently sat on stl. craigslist for about 2 months for 1K before it sold or he took ad down.

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

The reason I ask is my dad paid 695.00 back in 1989 for his, which I got from him about a year before his passing. Had it about 5 years now. Great game! Hope you find a good home for yours.
[quoted image]

What he people paid 10 years ago has no bearing let alone 31. Neat that you still have the receipt though.

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

$900 to $1100 usually. one recently sat on stl. craigslist for about 2 months for 1K before it sold or he took ad down.

$1290 - $1510

Per here so im feeling fine at 1400.

#282 3 years ago

I sold mine for $1400.00 two years ago. I put it on CL, said that I was over the market on the price but that I had done a bunch of board work etc. To keep the play field looking pristine, I made a protector for it.

It took two months for my 62 year old buyer to show up. He had played it in the bowling alley as a kid and had fond memories. He drove 60 miles to come see it. He was starting to get cold feet, worrying about it breaking after he got it home. I told him I don't need to sell for the money and to look around; I needed space. I told him that I would give him 30 days to change his mind and I would give him his money back and go retrieve the pin from his house. No questions asked. That was all he needed to hear. He whipped out 14 one hundred dollar bills so fast I barely saw his hand move.

It is his one pin, shoveled into his tiny home office. He still is enjoying it.

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I sold mine for $1400.00 two years ago. I put it on CL, said that I was over the market on the price but that I had done a bunch of board work etc. To keep the play field looking pristine, I made a protector for it.
It took two months for my 62 year old buyer to show up. He had played it in the bowling alley as a kid and had fond memories. He drove 60 miles to come see it. He was starting to get cold feet, worrying about it breaking after he got it home. I told him I don't need to sell for the money and to look around; I needed space. I told him that I would give him 30 days to change his mind and I would give him his money back and go retrieve the pin from his house. No questions asked. That was all he needed to hear. He whipped out 14 one hundred dollar bills so fast I barely saw his hand move.
It is his one pin, shoveled into his tiny home office. He still is enjoying it.

BTW: CPR is now making plastics for Laser Cue.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-plastics/lasercue/

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

There are 396 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-kansas-missouri-oklahoma-thread/page/6?hl=jray23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.