7871DAF7-5501-478F-8A1B-B28C520C427E (resized).jpeg
20190826_193403 (resized).jpg
20190825_123711 (resized).jpg
20190825_123805 (resized).jpg
20190224_162428 (resized).jpg
20190224_162447 (resized).jpg
51871578_10213259787156273_5513887574474620928_n (resized).jpg
51783606_10213259793076421_2890301218255536128_n (resized).jpg
There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

I've got family in colby would love a place to play a few games when I come to town.

Bowling alley right now has Deadly Weapon and Maverick. Maverick doesn’t play good at all. Deadly Weapon plays good, I think. I don’t know the rules yet. You might want to look me up and play what I have instead! Lol

#202 4 years ago

Huo Popeye for sale. 3250.00 obo
Send me a message if interested.

20190825_123805 (resized).jpg20190825_123805 (resized).jpg
#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

“Out there”....lol! Looks like Colorado does have some decent activity.
I’ve been kicking around the idea of putting some games on location here in Colby right off the interstate. Wondering if those of you who travel between Denver and KC would like a spot to stretch your legs while traveling? Any thoughts?

I thought I remembered Colby. There was quite a shootout there in 1985. Some deranged guy, Daniel Remeta, was on a killing spree from Florida to Kansas and shot two people from Colby. It was quite a story at the time.

#205 4 years ago

Bally Vector for sale

20190826_193403 (resized).jpg20190826_193403 (resized).jpg
#206 4 years ago

What is the Genoa Tower?

We used to stop there every time we drove to CO, fun, kitschy, half museum/ half flea market. Lots of funny stories. I wasn't really serious about setting up there...

World's Wonder View Tower Genoa
30121 Frontage Rd, Genoa, CO 80818 https://g.co/kgs/1VrMpU

#208 4 years ago

“Out there”....lol! Looks like Colorado does have some decent activity.
I’ve been kicking around the idea of putting some games on location here in Colby right off the interstate. Wondering if those of you who travel between Denver and KC would like a spot to stretch your legs while traveling? Any thoughts?

We make lots of trips out on 70 to go skiing (usually heading out to Vail/Keystone/Copper etc). We normally try to stop at 1up in Denver before the last stretch of the journey, but if there were good pins in Colby we might make an early stop.

1 week later
#209 4 years ago

Missouri to Expo (or Minneapolis) this year, anyone?

I need help hauling a standard-body pinball from Kearney, MO, to either Minneapolis or Expo.

Are you or is anyone you know planning to make the trip this year? I'm happy to pay a fair sum for your help.

Thanks for reading my post.

Jason in Minneapolis

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I thought I remembered Colby. There was quite a shootout there in 1985. Some deranged guy, Daniel Remeta, was on a killing spree from Florida to Kansas and shot two people from Colby. It was quite a story at the time.

Yep, was living along that route at the time. My dad was a deputy, and I was a green cop at the time. Neither of us were anywhere close to the shootout, but I did make friends many years later with those that were there. Followed the story...guy got what he deserved (electric chair). #1 accomplice also got what he deserved...got life in prison, ended up getting out on a technicality many years later, and subsequently died of a sudden heart attack after 4 days of freedom. Karma..........

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yep, was living along that route at the time. My dad was a deputy, and I was a green cop at the time. Neither of us were anywhere close to the shootout, but I did make friends many years later with those that were there. Followed the story...guy got what he deserved (electric chair). #1 accomplice also got what he deserved...got life in prison, ended up getting out on a technicality many years later, and subsequently died of a sudden heart attack after 4 days of freedom. Karma..........

One of the people shot was my wife’s Mom’s cousin.....they still talk about that around here from time to time. Father In Law showed me the spot they finally got the guys.

1 week later
#212 4 years ago

I am sellng a Tales from the Crypt and a bone busters. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#214 4 years ago

Not looking to sell, but would be interested in trading my frontier towards a newer stern. Primarily looking for a lord of the rings or potc, but would consider others.

Frontier has a pretty nice bg, hard too playfield, Alltek mpu, new soundboard and driver board.

7871DAF7-5501-478F-8A1B-B28C520C427E (resized).jpeg7871DAF7-5501-478F-8A1B-B28C520C427E (resized).jpeg
Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Not looking to sell, but would be interested in trading my frontier towards a newer stern. Primarily looking for a lord of the rings or potc, but would consider others.
Frontier has a pretty nice bg, hard too playfield, Alltek mpu, new soundboard and driver board.[quoted image]

Game plays amazing!

#216 4 years ago

My 2007 Stern Spider-Man is for sale. Located in Stillwater, OK.

Amazing condition. ColorDMD, Shaker, LEDOCD, Mirrorblades.

$5400

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196361503820802/permalink/1367302296726711/?sale_post_id=1367302296726711

IMG_6584 (resized).JPGIMG_6584 (resized).JPGIMG_6585 (resized).JPGIMG_6585 (resized).JPGIMG_6601 (resized).JPGIMG_6601 (resized).JPGIMG_6615 (resized).JPGIMG_6615 (resized).JPG
#217 4 years ago

Driving down to Wichita for a funeral next weekend. Figured since I’m going to be that far south, I may as well expand my search area! Looking for a JJPotc LE and/or a Fire! pin, if someone knows of either of those titles being available, please let me know.

Thanks!

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Driving down to Wichita for a funeral next weekend. Figured since I’m going to be that far south, I may as well expand my search area! Looking for a JJPotc LE and/or a Fire! pin, if someone knows of either of those titles being available, please let me know.
Thanks!

I do have. Nice Fire! But I'm in South Texas

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Thanks!

Quoted from dc2010:

He has 2 actually...but you can only get 1!

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

He has 2 actually...but you can only get 1!

Yes sir!

But it's the really beautiful one!

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

I do make it down to Austin and San Antonio quite a bit, but I don’t think TSA would allow me to bring it onboard the airplane as a carry on. Love the Hill country, Fredericksburg, and Luckenbach too, but I don’t think I’ll make it that far south from Wichita on this trip!

#223 4 years ago

Selling a couple of machines. I also have an X-Men Magnito in similar condition located in MN. Color DMD on that and Wolverine mod. Looking for $5250 without Color and $5500 with.

#224 4 years ago

Anyone have a old em gun game they are looking to sell? Doesn’t need to work and open to title.

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Selling a couple of machines. I also have an X-Men Magnito in similar condition located in MN. Color DMD on that and Wolverine mod. Looking for $5250 without Color and $5500 with.

Man I want that Luci, but the wife would probably murder me at this point. GLWS.

1 week later
#226 4 years ago

Got a very nice Theatre of Magic on the market right now in the KC area. Fielding trade offers, but looking to trade down to another machine + cash or a couple more budget machines.

#227 4 years ago

nice Williams hurricane, just finished topside teardown. $2650 firm. brand new center ramp yet to be installed acct. of taking it to expo.

#228 4 years ago

Looking to trade my nice pool sharks for something different. Could trade up or down and pretty open to whatever and can deliver within 3-4hrs for the right trade

#229 4 years ago

Not pinball but have a sega rally 3 deluxe motion seat project. 400

Neat piece just too many projects.

#230 4 years ago

Anybody have any leads on an AFM remake classic or a family guy? Message me! Thanks!

#231 4 years ago

Nice demoman that I would consider trading for another DMD machine. Nice powdercoated armor, comet LEDS, and titan rubbers. Full topside teardown by me. No rush to switch as I may bring it to TPF next year but figured I would see if there is any interest.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NTyjtukWUY6kPuQ48

#232 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87048

I am selling a stern memory lane solid state pin for 450. I can deliver it to the Houston arcade and pinball expo as well.

#234 4 years ago

Hey OKC....I got #405 here

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “BLACK MMRLE #405, LIKE NEW, MODS ARE BLACK MIRROR BLADES, CASTLE MEDALLION, PINSTADIUMS, STAINLESS SPEAKER MEDALLIONS, WILLIAMS DECAL, EXTRA LIGHTING. LOOKING TO TRADE FOR RESTO...”
2019-11-07
St. Louis, MO
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 712 times
Looking for a IJ or JPLE

1 week later
#235 4 years ago

Any interest in a Houdini trade locally? Looking for a ST Pre, DP Pre, GB Pre, or other modern stern most likely.

#236 4 years ago

WCS94 available. Cabinet very good with good colors. No drill holes. Playfield is great and has cliffys installed. No cracked ramps. GI and Inserts LED. Mirror Blades. Flipper Fidelity speaker system with an amplifier installed in the cabinet for great bass. Anti-rattle tape on playfield glass. Translite mint. PM if serious, and I can send pics. $3300obo

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#237 4 years ago

Thought this was sold but back up for sale now

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Frontier Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell this game but would entertain a trade towards a lotr, Potc, or ? hardtop installed, new pop bumper bodies and skirts, rebuilt flippers, new alltek mpu, new soundb...”
2019-11-20
Springfield, MO
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 986 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#238 4 years ago

I've got a nice Theatre of Magic for sale/trade in Kansas City! Looking to trade down and I'm pretty flexible on trade targets.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86567

1 week later
#240 4 years ago

Looking for a Jackbot in good or great condition. Cash in hand and willing to drive a bit!

#241 4 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my GOT LE or my Walking Dead Premium to fund a Jurassic Park Pro or Premium......

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I'm thinking about selling my GOT LE or my Walking Dead Premium to fund a Jurassic Park Pro or Premium......

PREMIUM..PREMIUM...PREMIUM!!!

2 weeks later
#244 4 years ago

Black Knight 2k 2400.00 obo

Everything works as it should. Cab in great shape, some mylar bubbling, doesnt affect game play.

20200119_192604 (resized).jpg20200119_192604 (resized).jpg
#245 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Black Knight 2k 2400.00 obo
Everything works as it should. Cab in great shape, some mylar bubbling, doesnt affect game play.[quoted image]

Could I please get a few more pictures and would you take Pay Pal. Thanks

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballjr:

Could I please get a few more pictures and would you take Pay Pal. Thanks

I just saw this....yes, can send more pics

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I just saw this....yes, can send more pics

Great. If easier my email is [email protected]. Thanks

#248 4 years ago

Ive got to run out to the 403 club in the next week to 10 days. If anyone is looking for anything that I have available, currently have

Dialed In LE
Jurassic Park Premium (HUO)
Spectrum
Baywatch
Avengers Hulk LE
Metallica Pro NIB
Monster Bash LE (NIB)
Rob Zombie NIB
World Cup Soccer
Game Of Thrones Premium HUO
Nascar

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Ive got to run out to the 403 club in the next week to 10 days. If anyone is looking for anything that I have available, currently have
Dialed In LE
Spectrum
Baywatch
Avengers Hulk LE
Metallica Pro NIB
Monster Bash LE (NIB)
Rob Zombie NIB
World Cup Soccer
Nascar

I have a pin sitting in st charles, ill you can bring with you...lol

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Dialed In LE
Spectrum
Baywatch
Avengers Hulk LE
Metallica Pro NIB
Monster Bash LE (NIB)
Rob Zombie NIB
World Cup Soccer
Nascar

What are you asking for the JP?

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-kansas-missouri-oklahoma-thread/page/5?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.