7871DAF7-5501-478F-8A1B-B28C520C427E (resized).jpeg
20190826_193403 (resized).jpg
20190825_123711 (resized).jpg
20190825_123805 (resized).jpg
20190224_162428 (resized).jpg
20190224_162447 (resized).jpg
51871578_10213259787156273_5513887574474620928_n (resized).jpg
51783606_10213259793076421_2890301218255536128_n (resized).jpg

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 5 years ago

My friend still has his CV and TOM for sale on CL in St louis.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Nice to know...but that is not the issue yet! lol Just thinking of rotating the stock a bit. But with that said, it is always good to share a beer and talk pinball with a neighbor.

I'll drink to that! We will have to meet sometime for a beer. Got a favorite hangout?

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Thinking about selling AFMRLE to make room for Munsters on the way.
Cliffy
Pinstadium with UV
Someone talk me out of it..............lol

Price? Trades?

#105 5 years ago

I have a pimped out Tron pro for sale on FB if anyone is interested...

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

I'll drink to that! We will have to meet sometime for a beer. Got a favorite hangout?

Yep the basement bar here at the house...lol You will have to stop by and put on a couple of games sometime. Outside of that I really don't have a hangout as such, but there are a couple of places I will stop after work to experience some cold beer and bad service. lol

#107 5 years ago

Didn't want to put in an ad, but with Cliffys and Pinstadium lights....75. (UV is attached tot he strobe and I get lots of compliments on the light show, but it can be turned off or changed from phone app) Game is black trim and immaculate. Not really looking for trades unless you have something in really good shape. I am really particular with my pins.....lol

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Didn't want to put in an ad, but with Cliffys and Pinstadium lights....75. (UV is attached tot he strobe and I get lots of compliments on the light show, but it can be turned off or changed from phone app) Game is black trim and immaculate. Not really looking for trades unless you have something in really good shape. I am really particular with my pins.....lol

I have seen and played manimals pins they are well kept in great condition. That’s a promise from me!

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yep the basement bar here at the house...lol You will have to stop by and put on a couple of games sometime. Outside of that I really don't have a hangout as such, but there are a couple of places I will stop after work to experience some cold beer and bad service. lol

You ever checkout the Pennant? What part of town do live in? No address, just general area or major Intersection.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

You ever checkout the Pennant? What part of town do live in? No address, just general area or major Intersection.

I work a few blocks away and go there often. I actually live in the SW off of 41st and Wanamaker

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I work a few blocks away and go there often. I actually live in the SW off of 41st and Wanamaker

Your not to far from me, I am over in the 37th and Gage area. I really like the Pennant, wish we had more places like it around here! I had the 2nd high score on the Walking Dead pin last time I was there. Great place!

#112 5 years ago

I have a sweet IM for sale along with Tron.

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Thinking about selling AFMRLE to make room for Munsters on the way.
Cliffy
Pinstadium with UV
Someone talk me out of it..............lol

If you are referring to getting a MB to replace AFM I wouldn’t. Find a way to play an MB for a while first. Unless you are a Universal Monsters fan. I believe Erik has his at either Pizza West or Knubs Pub in western Shawnee in Johnson County. And it will play great.

Afm is a much more satisfying player. MB is way too much of the same shots over and over again. Not that all games have their share of repetition, but MB is overrated because if this in my opinion.

#114 5 years ago

I have an HUO Avengers Pro for sale in south Overland Park.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-avengers-pro-6

Would consider trade towards an IM or decent condition Gottlieb EMs.

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

If you are referring to getting a MB to replace AFM I wouldn’t. Find a way to play an MB for a while first. Unless you are a Universal Monsters fan. I believe Erik has his at either Pizza West or Knubs Pub in western Shawnee in Johnson County. And it will play great.
Afm is a much more satisfying player. MB is way too much of the same shots over and over again. Not that all games have their share of repetition, but MB is overrated because if this in my opinion.

No, I was talking Munsters....while there has been no official announcement, I believe it is widely speculated it is a coming title. As to Monster Bash, I couldn't agree with you more. I have quite a bit of time on that title, and there is a reason I don't have one. I'm not "bashing" it, (pun intended)......I am merely saying it isn't for me.

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have a sweet IM for sale along with Tron.

Watchew asking for that IM?

#117 5 years ago

Have a Gladiators for sale in KC area. Making room for a new addition in a couple weeks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67938

#118 5 years ago

Posted my Grand Lizard. Really hoping for a trade but would probably settle for cash.

Https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67881

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Watchew asking for that IM?

He is asking $5,500 I believe and I have seen it (click on his profile and ads and it should be there). If not for real estate issues in my gaming area, I'd already have it. He's a good guy who takes good care of his games.

1 week later
#120 5 years ago

Just picked up Spiderman....gotta make room

Selling funhouse....

kansascity.craigslist.org link

Also thinking about sellingTaxi.....sigh

1 week later
#121 5 years ago

Anybody have a TMNT for sale around here? Or know of anybody that might want to get rid of one?

#122 5 years ago

I’ve got a super nice ST pro for sale in Kc. HUO, colordmd, shaker, and a number of other good mods... $4900

Thanks

#123 5 years ago

Looking to buy a nice Diner or Taxi. Not looking to trade right now.

Thanks

John

#124 5 years ago

Selling two of my games, incredible shape on both of them. Making room for the two new arrivals. Donation to Pinside if seen on here- No trades at this time, the pins have flowed into the living room already

Pinball Magic

wichita.craigslist.org link

Star Wars DE

wichita.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#125 5 years ago

Hello! My name is Keri Wing and my dad and I collect and repair pinball machines in Overland Park and I'm also pretty heavily involved in the tournament scene in KC.

I have a VERY exciting announcement for the pinball community! We will be hosting the first ever pinball event at KCGameCON from Friday, November 29th through Sunday, December 2nd, 2018! We will have our own area in the Grand Ambassador Room at KCI Expo Center set up for a fantastic all day Pinburgh-style tournament on Saturday, December 1st complete with full IFPA points, cash prizes, trophies, live streaming and commentary! There will be high score side tournaments and opportunities for plenty of friendly dollar games and "Stah Bah" throughout the weekend on a selection of free play games!

This event has all kinds of tournaments on video games, PC games, board games and more as well as vendors, food, hotel discounts, free parking, and FREE ADMISSION! You only have to pay if you participate in the tournament and there will be chances for everyone to win because we will be having A Division Finals and Novice Division Finals in our main event! Come Saturday or come all weekend and hang out with us it's going to be awesome!

We've got a decent start to our game list with some collectors in KC generously sharing their pins for the weekend. Now that we know we have plenty of space to work with, I'd love to get some more people signed up to bring machines! You are more than welcome to post for sale signs on games that you are hoping to sell. So far we have a really nice X-Men LE that someone wants to sell. PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested. Setup is Thursday, November 29th from 9-5pm and tear down is Sunday, December 2nd. We are somewhat flexible if you can't leave a game all weekend, just let me know in advance. Also, if you live in the KC area, we can offer FREE transport! A couple of pinheads and I will gently load up your games, strap them in, and tuck them in with blankets in an enclosed trailer. The games will be monitored at the venue all weekend and they will be locked up securely at night.

Feel free to spread the word and let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1124105281088487/

Untitled (resized).jpegUntitled (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#126 5 years ago

I’m still looking for a Comet......

Crickets

1 week later
#127 5 years ago

Any body interested in either 2 Comet pinball machines to make 1 good one or a High speed project machine? Message me for details! Took on too many projects and want to see one of them go to a good home.

Added over 5 years ago:

Update: These have been sold. Thanks to all that reached out!

#128 5 years ago

Tickets for the KCGameCON Pinball championship are on sale for $25. So far 30 or 48 spots are full. If you would like to participate, buy your ticket now!

http://pinballkc.com

4 weeks later
#130 5 years ago
Quoted from keriwing08:

I have a VERY exciting announcement for the pinball community! We will be hosting the first ever pinball event at KCGameCON from Friday, November 29th through Sunday, December 2nd, 2018! We will have our own area in the Grand Ambassador Room at KCI Expo Center set up for a fantastic all day Pinburgh-style tournament on Saturday, December 1st complete with full IFPA points, cash prizes, trophies, live streaming and commentary!

The 10-hour stream with commentary of the 2018 KCGameCON Pinball Championship is now available at YouTube:

#131 5 years ago

Selling a Williams big deal em that plays well but has some playfield wear and backglass flanking : $550

Also have a nice working and shopped city slicker

1 week later
#132 5 years ago

Have a LotR that's going to be on the market soon. Got a few dings on the cabinet, but otherwise great shape. Palantir projection mod, lit gandalf staff, ring shooter, and interior cabinet art. Extra set of plastics. Sale or trade.

3 weeks later
#133 5 years ago

Just throwing this out there......I have a home use only Metallica Premium/Kiss Premium I'm thinking about parting with. Would prefer cash, unless the right trade would come along.....

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just throwing this out there......I have a home use only Metallica Premium/Kiss Premium I'm thinking about parting with. Would prefer cash, unless the right trade would come along.....

Might want to say what that trade might be? Not much on your want list to judge by.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Might want to say what that trade might be? Not much on your want list to judge by.

Walking Dead
Twilight Zone

Really looking for the cash...think I maybe in on a Munsters Pin.....

#136 5 years ago

Hey Stones..

Send me some details On your KISS when you can THX> Also looking for a Kiss LE HUO or NIB> both good.. THX N

#137 5 years ago

HUO IM Vault up for possible trade or cash sale. PM me.

Chris

20180818_153510 (resized).jpg20180818_153510 (resized).jpg20180818_153525 (resized).jpg20180818_153525 (resized).jpg20180818_153551 (resized).jpg20180818_153551 (resized).jpg20180818_153518 (resized).jpg20180818_153518 (resized).jpg
#138 5 years ago

Looking to let go of a few:
Punchy the Clown 2100
Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour with spare nos guitar pf and decal set, has topper, full leds including flashers 2100
Breakshot partial led, led backbox light, red led dmd 1700

Might be letting go of a nice dr dude too but need to play it first before I decide.

#139 5 years ago

I have a very nice ACDC Premium with a few mods and ColorDMD for sale. $6000 or trade for Deadpool Prem Ad with pics in marketplace.

1 week later
#140 5 years ago

Ill be driving out to KC area very soon, if anyone has anything interesting to sell or trade, let me know

I have the following for trade
rocky and Bullwinkle
strange science
Stern Playboy
Bally Eight Ball
Houdini
No Good Gophers
Stern pirates of the Caribbean

or these that are NIB for trade
Metallica Pro
Attack From Mars (classic)
Monster Bash (classic)
Monster Bash (special)
Rob Zombie

#141 5 years ago

Breakshot is sold.
Al's is sold pending pickup.
Punchy will drop to 1900.

3 weeks later
#142 5 years ago

Looking for a Swords of Fury if anybody knows where one might be for sale. Thanks!

#143 5 years ago

We need participation in this thread. Ks, Mo and Ok have over 220,000 square miles combined. There has to be more pins moving around. Come on folks , the St. Louis thread is way ahead. I would love to find a nice Indy 500 and would consider trading my ACDC premium for one.

#144 5 years ago

I got a LAH that will be for sale next week. Freshly shopped, leds, no wear on the ticket. Looks super

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

We need participation in this thread. Ks, Mo and Ok have over 220,000 square miles combined. There has to be more pins moving around. Come on folks , the St. Louis thread is way ahead. I would love to find a nice Indy 500 and would consider trading my ACDC premium for one.

Agreed. I should do much better at posting my for sales here.

Also, if any Oklahoma area people like to share repair info, or just to pick up some tips here and there, check out our Facebook forum: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216329485442439/

#146 5 years ago

Anyone else from the area going to TPF?

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Considered it, but frankly after gas, hotel, putting the dog in a kennel, it just doesn't make sense.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Considered it, but frankly after gas, hotel, putting the dog in a kennel, it just doesn't make sense.

Don't have a dog, but I will be leaving the wife behind with a credit card, so will probably cost the same. I am driving down Friday and coming back Sunday if anyone wants to carpool. I do plan on stopping at a few Whataburgers along the way though....lol

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

catch a ride with manimal, it'll be a good time,.. guaranteed!

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yes. I have family in Ft. Worth. I stay with them and commute. 50 miles one way. Gas is cheap.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-kansas-missouri-oklahoma-thread/page/3?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.