20240130_170852 (resized).jpg
Hot Wheels Cover (resized).jpg
975DE508-D1D7-4E56-B1C5-C9271505D190 (resized).jpeg
B4975FF9-1257-411B-BF8C-1005FD5EC366 (resized).jpeg
4A63312E-7244-4D55-BBEC-3CBDF37F0812 (resized).jpeg
8A225306-37CD-443E-A7D2-8D4CE9B2791E (resized).jpeg
0DFC7152-3983-444C-B3E5-9552E6EC4D12 (resized).jpeg
FB28564D-E51C-49A8-9566-230A9CDDB135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sidesmack40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3674 1 year ago

I have a HW on order to receive end of year can anyone recommend any Mods that are worth getting?

#3676 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Buy the Deluxe version and you're all set.

Thanks that’s what I have ordered. Is the bumper tire covers worth getting? Is this a good game for home use looks fun?

#3678 1 year ago

I didnt know about those. The flat stock ones do look cheesy. I think I want those now. Lol.
I'm enjoying mine so far, as does my young boy. Definitely a fun pin and arguably the only new pin bargain left. Very pleased with my purchase.

Ya that’s another reason the pricing is good for this machine. Ya check out those tire covers think they are on mod couples. Thanks for your advice on the game

#3680 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

You can buy two for the price of a toy story.truly the only new deal in all of pinball. and it’s lots of fun.

Totally agree. Only thing is I haven’t played it and ordering it based on videos and price. Hope we enjoy it. I have a 8 and 6 year old who love our JP Pro. Only room for one more pin

#3682 1 year ago

Is this just a issue with the hotwheels or or other machines?

#3686 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Anyone in or near Michigan thinking about or wanting to sell their Hot Wheels? My sons and I just missed an opportunity for a used HUO and have started the search. Thank you!

I’m on the list with Maine home recreation to get one from APs next run at end of fall if you can’t find one I’d recommend them. No sales tax or shipping

#3687 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

The custom pop bumper covers are a great addition however they can cause a ball to get trapped there.

Dang is that a frequent problem? I may avoid them if that’s the case

#3702 1 year ago

Does the pit stop tire mod that goes around the moving car block the view of the bumpers. Looks like it does in pictures? I’m suppose to receive my hot wheels game end of year.

#3704 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

No.
I was concerned about that too. But was informed that it was not an issue. So I ordered it and it is not an issue. Nice mod!

Thanks I will order that along with the bumper tire covers! Do you enjoy the machine? I’m ordering it without ever playing it. Looks fun on videos and price range is good.

#3733 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Same here as well. There was no place to play the game and test it out so I just watched some videos and thought 'If Greg Bone likes it, that's good enough for me.'
I do not regret make the purchase.

Quoted from brenna98:

Spoke yesterday. Solution was left-to-right level.
If you're using a phone app to level, these need to be recalibrated every so often. When you're done leveling, take a single ball, reach up as far as you can centered between the flippers and let it roll. Do this several times. If the ball has an arch and goes anywhere besides straight down the middle, your leveling app is off.

Can you recommend a good leveling app?

1 week later
#3753 1 year ago

This pin continues to grow on me. Redline multiball is awesome.

I have one on order for my home can’t wait to try it. (Never played it so rolling the dice!)

#3755 1 year ago

Yet everyone else is jacking up the price on everything way beyond what they paid. What is it with American pins? This is exactly why I won't sell mine. They are vastly under rated!
</blockquote

#3756 1 year ago

Hotwheels is ranked #82/100 on pinside rankings. Do you agree with this and if not where do you think it roughly belongs?

#3759 1 year ago

Nice review! Do you still feel the same way at this time? Game looks like a blast and it’s just the most reasonable price!

#3761 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

I like it even better. Taking also the build quality, attention for code updates from AP and their support into account I think this pin is a hit. You will get a good bang for your buck

Great I have one on order for my home. Suppose to go back on the line fall/winter for one last run. Is HW overdue for a code update? Never played the game so I’m just watching videos and talking to people!

#3762 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

I disagree, I rate HW much much higher
[quoted image]

wow #2. I guess the only thing bad I’ve heard is the machine doesn’t have a lot of toys/goodies in it besides the cars. I mite add the tire bumper cover mods, the gorilla. And the pit stop tires around the moving car!

#3765 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

There will be at least one more code update for Hot Wheels, but fundamentally, the game as you see it today is the game we intended to create, so it's not going to have any radical changes. We wanted to create a game that was easy for everyone to understand, but had enough scoring nuance for advanced players, and I think we achieved that. Getting to "the end of the game" (Legend Multiball) is something that I think few players will find easy, but hopefully feels like it's in reach for many players if things come together just right.
Our sincere thanks to everyone who loves Hot Wheels!

Does AP have a better estimate on which month the next run of HW will hit the production line. We’re just hearing fall/winter! (I have one on order for my home from Maine home Rec)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sidesmack40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-hot-wheels-club-challenge-accepted?tu=sidesmack40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.