0DFC7152-3983-444C-B3E5-9552E6EC4D12 (resized).jpeg
FB28564D-E51C-49A8-9566-230A9CDDB135 (resized).jpeg
4D276B4A-5EB9-4E00-9E21-25111CC39D13 (resized).jpeg
F2DB819B-F630-4BDF-B400-2421BAECA2DB (resized).jpeg
Plunger Temporary Fix (resized).jpg
Default Shooter Tip Rest (resized).jpg
Default Shooter Tip Rest 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_6153 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobra.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1715 3 years ago

Just put down a deposit. Can't wait.

#1718 3 years ago

It asks for postal code. I entered. Maybe they won't notice. Lol

#1726 3 years ago

I ordered mine on Monday. Spoke to Michael a few minutes ago he said it has left already. Can't wait. Great pin.

They are doing a live stream tonight. Info is on their website. Starts in an hour.

#1729 3 years ago

I believe every game gets a shaker and blades now.

#1732 3 years ago

5 in the game i think.

#1754 3 years ago

My HW has been sitting at my distributor since Thursday. They have to get electrical inspection done and approved before I can pick it up.

Sucks.

#1757 3 years ago

ULC. Stern does it at the factory. AP does not do it yet. So for the inspector to come in its 500$. So my disturbutor usually has them in once a month to do a bunch of things for them.

They have a container coming in next week with more product that needs it also. So im hoping by end of next week I can pick it up.

#1762 3 years ago

I was just at my distributor playing a few games on the show Room model. Scored 1.3 plus billion this game is really fun I can't wait to get mine next week

#1763 3 years ago

I wish I had my cars from when I was a kid. Are they still metal or plastic now?

#1769 3 years ago

Is there a count down timer on the screen for redline mania in new code?

#1770 3 years ago

Has anyone powder coated their armour orange?

I am thinking of doing it. I think it would look good.

#1784 3 years ago

So how do you get them?

#1786 3 years ago

Jeeesuss..I will read that again later after a few gin & tonics. Lol

#1790 3 years ago

Sounds like you need to hit a certain number of different shots. Hit the same one and you start again.

1 week later
#1820 3 years ago

Ok thanks Rosh. Any plans to add one?

Can you give us any info on what you said in one of your videos about some things you guys were looking at adding but were waiting to see if you can the rights for it ?

Picking my game up in 5 hours. Can't wait.
Going to drink Tequila and read your post 9n Treasure Hunt cars again and see if I can get some. Lol

#1825 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

How long does it take to get a hot wheels. It’s been weeks since ordering and my distributor hasn’t heard anything. No worries if it takes a bit just excited to get it

I ordered mine on Nov. 9th and distributor had it on the 12th in Toronto.

#1827 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Quick suggestion/ frustration: you can't enter red line mania during a multiball, but your tach can go down during a multiball. This drives me crazy. I get my tach around 7 or 8, enter a mb then when mb is over, I'm back to a tach of 1 or 2. Also, a little more use of white light effects would be nice during red line mania.

If you redline the tach in a MB, won't redline mania start after MB ends?

#1837 3 years ago

Just got it home finally.

When there is no sound coming from the speakers, do any of yours have a loud static sound coming from them? Like interference of some sort?

Really annoying.

#1842 3 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Send me an email: [email protected]
Your noise filter going from the computer to the amp might be backward. Send me a picture to confirm.

Done.

#1850 3 years ago

Loves this game. But.

I am getting so many rejects from the track builder saucer. It goes past the gate and some how comes back down.

The ball rattles between the guides on the inner left loop a lot.

And when the ball hits the left side of the R target it bounces left and hits the guide and then rattles back and forth between the guides.
It is almost like the R target would have been better position if it was a little to the right and the guide behind it was a little longer so the ball would hit the guide and continue up instead of bouncing off the R target.

Anyone else having these things happen?

And why can't I backhand the outer left loop like Danger did in the video with Rosh?

#1852 3 years ago

He doesn't ship to Canada. I messaged about throwing it in a bubble envelope and sending it USPS but have not heard back.

Does it even work? I will just make something to fit in there if it does.

#1858 3 years ago

I will check flipper strength. Where do you guys take your slope reading? At flippers or at upper playfield?

The reading is different at both spots.

#1860 3 years ago

Flippers are pointed down slightly towards drain.

Will adjust gate see if that helps.

#1863 3 years ago

Would be great to have an option in settings where you can change the modes so you don't get it awarded to you if you drain.

Would be a nice option to continue mode from where you left off like on BKSOR.

Pretty please.

#1867 3 years ago

Does the pit stop barrier block the view at all??

#1871 3 years ago

The only time I get the ball hung up is when it doesnt have the momentum to make it around. Then I just nudge the pin.

I will try putting something at the saucer. I get way too many rejects there. And the ball rattling between the guides is driving me insane. Never experienced this before on any game.

#1872 3 years ago

Can you post a pic of the foam at the saucer?

#1878 3 years ago

Inner left loop and at the track saucer. Ball hits the R target on the left side and rattles back and forth. I think if the R target was moved to the right and the guide behind it was brought forward more maybe it wouldn't happen. It would hit the guide and keep moving forward toward the saucer.

#1879 3 years ago

Funny thing is i never noticed this stuff when I was playing the one at my distributor. Maybe I just got a wanky game.

#1884 3 years ago

What is the best way to remove the mylar in front of the slings?

#1886 3 years ago

I don't think you need it in a home environment. I also do not like the way it looks. If the ball is moving slow it also changes the ball path.
Would prefer it in the goodie bag and if you want to add it then you can.

#1891 3 years ago

I sent a message to him few days ago as he does not ship to Canada. Have not heard back .

#1911 3 years ago

It is a little dark mid field and right side. Going to add some spot lights. There does not seem.like any place to fit 8n any GI lighting 9n the right side due to layout.

#1924 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Anyone else getting big jumps off the right ramp? Sometimes it shoots smooth but probably once a game it flies off the ramp either to the back or around the loop to hit the left side.

Yes. I tried reducing coils but then they feel too weak.

#1941 3 years ago

Legend multiball looks cool. Whats with the fuzzy screen though during it?

And after all the work to get there, when the time runs out it, its very anticlimactic.

No great animation or light show at the end of it. Just plunge and keep playing?

#1949 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Upcoming code release has some Legend MB visual improvements, including fixing that borked background animation.
Timed wizard mode is nothing new, BTW... many games do that.

Sweet. Please get rid of that white box that says ball added or added ball.Lol

#1956 3 years ago

Was playing 2 player game with a buddy tonight. After the last ball drained on player 2, the screen went black and all the lights on PF turned off. Game basically froze. Tried opening coin door and pushing the buttons and nothing.

Had to turn it off and on.

Anyone else have this happen?

Any ideas Rosh?

#1979 3 years ago

Just going to do mine now. Will report back.

#1980 3 years ago

All seems good. A nice extra touch would be when you are adjusting the separate volumes up and down, that you can her them as you do them. Now i am setting volumes and have to start a game. Then go back to setting and adjust. Then start a game. etc until i get it where i want it.

#1987 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Curious, can't you adjust volume when the game is started and a ball in the shooter? There is music playing right?
Are you asking to adjust volume during attract mode? If that was an option there would need to be music playing right?

No it goes quiet when you open the door. It just would be helpful to actually here how loud what your are adjusting is as you change the volume.

Right now it would be like pausing music and trying to adjust an equalizer rather than being able to do it while music is playing.

Like if I adjust the volume of the speech or affects I then have to close the door and start a game and wait till I hear either of them. Then to adjust it open the door and adjust them close and start a game again.

#1990 3 years ago

Ya I hear what you are saying Rosh. But if I want to say adjust one sound feature when I am doing that I have no idea how much going up or down say 5 is. So I have to adjust then start a game.

If I could hear a sound as I go up or down at least I would get a general sense of how much I am changing it.

Guys I also adjusted the start and collect targets for Epics. The ball really needed to hit it with force to register. I moved the contact points closer and now a slight glance with the ball will register them.

I was having a hello of time before I adjusted them.

#1993 3 years ago

What kind of splitter do I need to tap into GI for spotlights?? Anyone know.

#1995 3 years ago
Quoted from daley:

After doing the update there is something wrong with my RPM insert lights. Its obvious the second you turn on the machine. When all the lights should be white two of them are another color. Then when the game does the red attract mode, the "R" does not light. Tried a couple power cycles, still present.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My R was blue. Wouldn't turn red just stayed blue. Reseated but it stayed blue.

Turned game off then on and it went back to white.

Also had my 6 in the tach stay green. Same thing. Reseated but it stayed green. Turned game off and on and it went back to normal.

Weird shit happening after the update.

#2003 3 years ago

Going to try this. Thanks.

#2006 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

You have been warned about what could happen

Did you put it on one side or two?

#2009 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me which 2 wires i need to tap into on the GI for spot lights? There are 4 wires. Or what type of splitter in need.

#2012 3 years ago

Scoring question.

Let's say you are in track multiball.

Super is ready and its 1 million

You get rpm gauge to 10 then start turbo boost.

Does that mean the super is now worth 100 000 000?

The boost multiplies the rpm gauge by 10x?

Because its not doing that. Its not multiplying the jackpot

#2017 3 years ago

I haven't come across any treasure hunt cars yet???

How do you get them?

#2019 3 years ago

Ya you really have to get under the lip.

#2021 3 years ago

Thanks Robert.

#2034 3 years ago

Can someone PM me and tell me how you get TH cars?

#2048 3 years ago

My green sticker is peeling off on the car target. Is that covered by the warranty?

#2057 3 years ago

Is this under warranty AP? Its been 3 weeks.

20201221_194019 (resized).jpg20201221_194019 (resized).jpg
#2062 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

If it really bothers you, I'd swap it out for a green standup if they make them.

I am more worried about the RPM targets getting beat to shit.

#2066 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I installed the Ramp Exit kit tonight. These are available, just reach out to your distributor.
[quoted image][quoted image]

What are they for? Is AP sending them out to distributors?

#2069 3 years ago

Oh ok. That doesnt really happen though.

#2070 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Your targets aren’t going to get damaged. They’re the same as in tons of other games.

Ya but they look like the same material as the car target.

#2073 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Then you don’t need that ramp mod. No worries. Enjoy your game!

Thanks. Can we get extra car target decals?

#2097 3 years ago

Topper looks great. Except it is the exact same thing right below. Are you adding anything to it?

#2111 3 years ago

Arrrghhhh.

All i had to do was shoot saucer to start battling Draven and get the last car to start Legends.

Sucks.

#2131 3 years ago

I am going to do an orange colour. Not sure which yet.

#2137 3 years ago

Meh. I don't like either of those colours. I think a darker orange would look good. Can't be similar to orange on cab. Needs to be a contrast.

1 week later
#2178 3 years ago

That looks cool.

#2201 3 years ago

Ya good idea.
Its great to be able to be play one certain thing when you don't want to play a game.

Like on GB. Being able to play Are You a God. Its fun as hell.

#2217 3 years ago

What is flipper hold boost in standard settings do?

#2230 3 years ago

I had weird things happening like that with the lights too. When I turned it off amd on a couple times it went away.

#2238 3 years ago

OK so can anyone help me out here.

I soldered two wires to the sub in the cab for an external sub. I de-soldered the stock wires then twisted the ones i was adding to them and soldered them back up. When i started the game with the external sub connected with the two jacks the sub worked, but the sub in the cab sounded raspy and crackly. when i unplugged the two rca jacks it went back to normal.

I looked at the speaker prongs that the wires are soldered to and one is + and one is -. So i thought maybe i had them backwards (if that matters i don't know) so i removed them, untwisted the wires i added and soldered the original wires back with red wire to positive and black to negative. Then i attached the rca wires back with a clip and plugged in the rca to the sub.

Same thing. When the rca were plugged in to the sub it worked but the sub in cab sounded shit again. Unplug the rca from sub and the cab sub was normal????

So now i thought well i am going to connect 2 pins to the sub so i clipped wires to the cab sub again but this time they went into 1 rca jack. So now even before i plugged the rca in, the cab sub sounded crackly again. When i plugged the one rca into the sub it worked but cab sub was still shit.

any ideas what the fudge is going on here???

Can i just run a 3.5 jack to the amp and plug it in there?

#2240 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You can't use line level (RCA) jacks on your sub to hook it up like that, you need to use speaker level (look like regular speaker posts, either screw type or push in type).

This is the back of the sub. So I should wire to the high level input?

20210123_183121 (resized).jpg20210123_183121 (resized).jpg

#2242 3 years ago

Ok thanks. And the sub in the cab will sound normal too?

#2245 3 years ago

Ok hooked up HW and SS to the sub. All seems well. Thanks

1 week later
#2333 3 years ago

Unless its a car that's valuable just out a small screw into it. I did that with the rpm spinning car

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons
Toppers
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Munroe Falls, OH
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobra.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-hot-wheels-club-challenge-accepted?tu=cobra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.