20240130_170852 (resized).jpg
Hot Wheels Cover (resized).jpg
975DE508-D1D7-4E56-B1C5-C9271505D190 (resized).jpeg
B4975FF9-1257-411B-BF8C-1005FD5EC366 (resized).jpeg
4A63312E-7244-4D55-BBEC-3CBDF37F0812 (resized).jpeg
8A225306-37CD-443E-A7D2-8D4CE9B2791E (resized).jpeg
0DFC7152-3983-444C-B3E5-9552E6EC4D12 (resized).jpeg
FB28564D-E51C-49A8-9566-230A9CDDB135 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#884 3 years ago

This guy needs this pin!

515728AF-8015-41F8-82F0-A4184338F960 (resized).jpeg515728AF-8015-41F8-82F0-A4184338F960 (resized).jpeg
2 years later
#3910 1 year ago

Got to play hot wheels for the first time last night and I really really enjoyed it. The shots are really nice, rosh coded another great game. It’s certainly something on my radar to buy. I’d certainly own this over a GF

#3915 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Glad you enjoyed it, Audioenslaved !
But… who coded?

Oh shut really sorry. You Ferret and Josh coded a great game! I just remember seeing him on the dead flip stream. Again you’ve both coded a great game. And I’ve decided to pickup a copy of the game hopefully that fixes my slight against you some :lol

#3917 1 year ago

Are there any mods that are a must for this?

1 week later
#3938 1 year ago
Quoted from Weazel:

A game from yesterday. I'm player 2 and 4. My other half 1 and 3. He's pretty good but I'm hot on his heels with extra practice.
[quoted image]

DAMN now that’s some scores!! Looking forward to playing this one

3 weeks later
#3978 11 months ago

Can someone please take a photo of the magnet area I think mine is mushroomed out and needs replacement

#3980 11 months ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Can someone please take a photo of the magnet area I think mine is mushroomed out and needs replacement

Scratch that magnet is ok I just levelled it. I’m pretty sure the board for the magnet is done or the magnet is cactus. Just have to test the magnet coil. Hopefully not I hate Doug board repair… I avoid it like the plague

#3982 11 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Contact American this is a common problem and I had it when I had mine they will send you a new magnet core and the board free of charge you’ll just have to send the old one back

I’m at minimum the second owner so not sure there’s warranty there.

#3984 11 months ago

So I pulled the coil and the coil is good BUT the thermal fuse which is not RESETTABLE is toast. I’ve by passed it for now until I get a new fuse but they probably should change the fuse to a resettable one instead. That way they’re not replacing good coils just because of a bad fuse

#4002 11 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

The fix for those stuck balls is probably documented with a video somewhere in this thread. You can loosen the rail from underneath the playfield and then get the end of the rails snug to the post and tighten. Or from top side use a the shaft of the tool using the back rail as a leverage point to bend it slightly to the post so that small gap does not cause it to stick.
Curious to see what your fastest race time will be. World record is under a minute.

My fastest time atm is 1:16! Time to get under a minute!!

#4005 11 months ago

My flippers feel a bit spongey is there a way to improve them?

2 months later
#4051 8 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I never got those?

I get green screens quite often unfortunately. My flippers are still spongy after cleaning the linkage and the plastic tube. I check the end stop and they seem good. Am I missing something?

#4054 8 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

Green screens — Some hot wheels use a dell computer that if the power supply/brick/cord is not working correctly the computer won’t run full speed and you can get frequent green screens. There may be messages on screen on boot up, but those might be suppressed. Has it always had this issue?
On the flippers, check the EOS gapping.

I’m (at least) the second owner so since I’ve had it yes it’s had the green screens. That’s for the tips rosh I hope another manufacturer picks you up I really enjoy your coding

2 weeks later
#4071 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballbuyer:

Its very doable to have looping ramp. I am still working through it, but heres a quick loop video. The ramp is also slanted so any dead or slow balls roll across and down return. Last post here, but wanted to show it can be done. Everything else will be on instagram (at) loganpinball.
Thanks, Jay

[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s cool!! Well done mate!

4 weeks later
#4115 7 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

So I have a dead magnet. It's not working during testing or gameplay. I've found only four fuses, and they all check fine. The connection to the magnet is fine. It worked a few days ago. Any suggestions? And where are the rest of the fuses?

There’s a thermal fuse underneath the tape of the magnet. That is likely your culprit that’s blown. They installed non resettable thermal fuses instead of resettable ones. Take the tape off install new thermal fuse and you’re away

#4122 7 months ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

arcyallen if this works please post pics and the fuze and where to get it. My magnet has never worked since I have had my game.
I guess I can’t miss what I never have had.

It’ll work. I’ve bypassed my fuse (I’ve got the new one just haven’t fixed it yet) and the magnet works so it’s 100% a thermal fuse problem if everything else in your game is working

#4131 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinballbuyer:

I emailed american pinball and they think my issue might be power supply. So, I ordered one and hoping that fixes my dead flipper issue that is very sporatic. Its also weird because if I open the coin door to adjust anything the flippers and coils are dead sometimes even with door closed. We will see.
I am making the first looping ramp order for a customer now. I went a hair smaller on the width to see it. Testing for a few days, but the vuk power has a sweet spot for the loop. If the ball is a weak one it will roll out cut out guide back to vuk or drop to plastic ramp side. Theres guides to achieve this as seen. I really enjoy this game. Its just fun and has great shots. If the power supply fixes the issue I will update here for other owners to see.
Video of loop testing new ramp:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s fugging cool man! That and you alien ramps are awesome!!

1 week later
#4144 6 months ago
Quoted from Wheyfast:

Can you share the part number of the fuse? Thanks

Something like this will cut the mustard

https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/thermal-fuses/2047433

1 week later
#4152 6 months ago
Quoted from Wheyfast:

Thanks for the information. I ordered a new thermal fuse and installed it. What do you know….. The magnet actually works. Those must be some defective thermal fuses or something is causing them to blow. It adds a new demension to the game.

The fuse isn’t “defective” AP just used the wrong fuse in the magnet. AP should’ve used a resettable fuse rather than one that blows on over use. Glad your magnet is back up and running 100%

#4154 6 months ago
Quoted from Wheyfast:

One question if you wouldn't mind Audioenslaved? I couldn't find the fuse that was 2.5 A. The only one I could find that wasn't in Australia was a Uxcell KSD 5A 250v 90 Celsius Thermal Protector Fuse on Amazon. I figured the important number was the 90c. Do you think it is OK to put the 5A IN? I mean its in already, but do you think it will hurt anything?
Thanks

All depends if they designed the fuse to be thermal and current protective. Just check the line to see if there’s a fuse on it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-hot-wheels-club-challenge-accepted?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.