20220331_183612~2-1 (resized).jpg
987DD5E7-6BFD-4373-844C-3A6489BCA4E6 (resized).jpeg
20220207_133459 (resized).jpg
20220207_133644 (resized).jpg
20220207_133605 (resized).jpg
20220314_162502 (resized).jpg
20220314_160618 (resized).jpg
20220313_162827 (resized).jpg

There are 3,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 74.
#3201 7 months ago

Everybody's close.
No winner so far. I'll check back in the AM to see who Lady Luck smiled at.

#3203 7 months ago

Also thanks! This is fun and very generous.

#3204 7 months ago

#3207 7 months ago

#3209 7 months ago

I like how you think. Pi (e) is always a winner and tastes good too.

#3210 7 months ago

WINNER ! Congrats to rockrand ! I'll send you a PM today.

Thanks to all the other drivers for a great race !

rollerball6winner (resized).jpg
#3211 7 months ago
#3212 7 months ago

I Won ,I never win anything
Thank you starfighter,I have given away lots of stuff to pinsiders so I guess karma!

#3213 7 months ago

I just listened to kanedas podcast with david fix. It was a really good podcast, interesting questions and good answers. Thanks for the appearance and the great quality of the podcast.
It was a blast.

I am happy owning houdini and hot wheels and maybe buying the next ap game.
Just wanna say unlicensed themes are more interesting for me then licensed ones and unlicensed doesn't mean you don't know anything about it. Houdini was one of the greatest magicians in history, but what to hell is a mandolorian ? I just don't know i am not into that.

Not sure david is reading pinside, but he really did a great job in this interview. He seems to be a absolutely kind and funny person.
I am sure AP is doing the right moves and after the interview i am excited and confident.

Last knight i played a unbelievable game on houdini (for my poor skills), first time having movie binge and nearly got it done. A friend of mine was watching me play and he was absolutely excited ! He never played much pinball in his life and is facing a serious heart disease in the age of 27, but with playing that game we could forget for a good while.
It was fantastic ! Thanks for this great interview and for the good job you all do at AP.

#3214 7 months ago

The latest take on our topper. The dragsters move when the machine shakes or you shake it.

20211008_161311 (resized).jpg
20211008_161244 (resized).jpg
20211006_151056 (resized).jpg

#3215 7 months ago

Didn't quite get Legend MB tonight, but I did get one heck of a new GC score!

PXL_20211014_044206400 (resized).jpg

#3216 7 months ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Didn't quite get Legend MB tonight, but I did get one heck of a new GC score!
[quoted image]

J.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3217 7 months ago

I would like to thank starfighter for the win and I love the hurst plunger and he added a few new cares also.

image (resized).jpg
#3218 7 months ago

do you believe in signs !? (this morning, going with my wife to the store)

hw (resized).jpg

#3219 7 months ago

Any word on when the co-op code update is coming?

#3220 7 months ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Any word on when the co-op code update is coming?

I have a feeling it will get released during Pinball Expo.

#3221 7 months ago

Hello guys, i don't know why but my pit stop target was stuck for the last 150 games
After recognizing my skill improved tremendously !

Haha...

Damn...

#3222 7 months ago

Pinball Expo 2021 ... 28th October 7pm ... " American Pinball Update and Special Announcement" ... Speaker: David Fix

Not very long to wait now. The expos schedule of events and competition is huge. You could learn so much in such a short time.
The gaming area closes at 2am.

A bit too late for an old Weazel!

#3223 7 months ago
Quoted from Weazel:

Not very long to wait now.

Yeah tell that to the kids....like waiting the night before Xmas

Quoted from Weazel:

A bit too late for an old Weazel!

Do as I do....sneak away for an afternoon nap

Forgot to add. Excited for you guys and gals at AP. The team you have put together looks solid. Product and support are very good for my HW. Good luck at the show, can't wait to confirm the release.

#3224 7 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

do you believe in signs !? (this morning, going with my wife to the store)
[quoted image]

Kids toys 60 bucks, big boy(and girls) toys 6000 bucks ha

#3225 6 months ago

Pizza HW (resized).jpg
#3229 6 months ago

I just picked up a Hot Wheels the other day having never played it before. For some reason this game has never gone on location in my area and with COVID there was never a chance to play it at a show. Still, after doing a little research I decided to give it a shot and glad I did. This is a highly under appreciated game. Loads of fun for all skill levels and being the first AP game I've purchased I am more than happy with the quality of workmanship. With todays crazy pricing, this is definitely the best deal in pinball right now.

#3230 6 months ago
Quoted from Photopin:

I just picked up a Hot Wheels the other day having never played it before. For some reason this game has never gone on location in my area and with COVID there was never a chance to play it at a show. Still, after doing a little research I decided to give it a shot and glad I did. This is a highly under appreciated game. Loads of fun for all skill levels and being the first AP game I've purchased I am more than happy with the quality of workmanship. With todays crazy pricing, this is definitely the best deal in pinball right now.

I attest to this! I just got my first NIB from American Pinball and Hot Wheels is a fantastic and underrated game. It is so much fun to shoot every time I push the start button. Congratulations on your purchase.

#3231 6 months ago

Hey I just stumbled across the old 1991 Data East pin Checkpoint (https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/checkpoint/gallery).

Cool to see how many elements from this old game are borrowed / re-implemented in 2020 Hot Wheels.

Just from a quick glance they both have:

• the big central tachomoter dominating the middle of the playfield
  • revving the tach results in a "red line" multiball
  • "pit stop" ball save on the left outlane
  • using little Hot Wheels cars as decoration
  • locating the three pop bumpers in the upper center
  • locating three standup targets in the upper center playfield, and offsetting them on an angle
  • even the plastic left ramp looks pretty similar

I think this is great actually. I like seeing old games getting little nods of appreciation in newer ones.

#3232 6 months ago

Any estimates on when the new code will drop? Looking to get a couple of the rumored bug fixes and co-op mode

#3233 6 months ago

In about 1500 minutes from now is my guess.

#3234 6 months ago
Quoted from Weazel:

In about 1500 minutes from now is my guess.

7 hours to go! Just enough time for me to find my USB memory stick

#3235 6 months ago

all right

ap-code (resized).png
#3236 6 months ago

FIXED -- should no longer start Redline Mania music if Redline Mania can't currently be started (e.g. during other multiballs).
FIXED -- reduce likelihood of stuck LEDs.

Woohoo!

#3237 6 months ago
Quoted from Bos007:

all right [quoted image]

This is beta code so, keep that in mind if installing.

#3238 6 months ago
Quoted from rosh:

This is beta code so, keep that in mind if installing.

Installed it 5 hours ago on location. So far no issues.

#3239 6 months ago

Yeehaw, new personal best to start the weekend. Inspired by AP’s Steve Bowden and Michael jamming on the LOV earlier this week. Did it all on Ball 3 too!!

Looking forward to trying the new beta code!
535F17B6-3A90-4DCB-B8B8-D1BC06118ACC (resized).jpeg

#3240 6 months ago

Damn, just checking out the new 21.10.24 release notes.

This is awesome!

AP you've taken so many of our suggestions right from this forum and rolled them straight into the game. Blown away by how responsive you are to the community.

My personal favorite: "added Car Collection display in attract mode." YES! I look at each of these cars like a little trophy I unlocked. Very much like adding achievements in a video game. And collectability is addictive and extends / rewards more gameplay. Plus the models are so funny and neat to check out. This is another great way to leverage and showcase content you've already got.

The "Backglass Brightness During Game Play" option is brilliant too.

Here's the change log for those who haven't seen it yet:

CHANGE LOG
NEW -- Co-Op/Team Play support! Turn on Settings > Standard > Team Play Allowed, then hold the right flipper button while
starting a game. Each player can choose their team (Team Chase or Team Elliot) separately.
NEW -- added high scores for Best Ball, Fastest Scoring, and Epic Fail.
NEW -- added Car Collection display in attract mode.
NEW -- added more shaker effects throughout the game.
NEW -- Settings > Standard > Backglass Brightness Game Play: allows changing backglass brightness during game play separately
from attract mode.
NEW -- Settings > Standard > Maximum Players allows limiting games to have 1-4 players.
NEW -- Settings > Pricing: new easier-to-use Pricing Editor.
MODIFIED -- flippers are now activated during ball search.
MODIFIED -- improved Track Multiball choreography.
MODIFIED -- lowered magnet power to reduce the chance of popping the fuse or magnet damage.
MODIFIED -- several new callouts and sound effects throughout.
MODIFIED -- Settings > Standard > Clear Shooter Lane After 60 Seconds is now Clear Shooter Lane After X Seconds, and is
adjustable.
FIXED -- audio volume should now be muted as expected on power-up if volume is set to 0.
FIXED -- Tests > Switches: fixed incorrect wire colors.
FIXED -- should no longer start Redline Mania music if Redline Mania can't currently be started (e.g. during other multiballs).

#3241 6 months ago
Quoted from RYE_:

Damn, just checking out the new 21.10.24 release notes.
This is awesome!
AP you've taken so many of our suggestions right from this forum and rolled them straight into the game. Blown away by how responsive you are to the community.
My personal favorite: "added Car Collection display in attract mode." YES! I look at each of these cars like a little trophy I unlocked. Very much like adding achievements in a video game. And collectability is addictive and extends / rewards more gameplay. Plus the models are so funny and neat to check out. This is another great way to leverage and showcase content you've already got.
The "Backglass Brightness During Game Play" option is brilliant too.
Here's the change log for those who haven't seen it yet:
CHANGE LOG
NEW -- Co-Op/Team Play support! Turn on Settings > Standard > Team Play Allowed, then hold the right flipper button while
starting a game. Each player can choose their team (Team Chase or Team Elliot) separately.
NEW -- added high scores for Best Ball, Fastest Scoring, and Epic Fail.
NEW -- added Car Collection display in attract mode.
NEW -- added more shaker effects throughout the game.
NEW -- Settings > Standard > Backglass Brightness Game Play: allows changing backglass brightness during game play separately
from attract mode.
NEW -- Settings > Standard > Maximum Players allows limiting games to have 1-4 players.
NEW -- Settings > Pricing: new easier-to-use Pricing Editor.
MODIFIED -- flippers are now activated during ball search.
MODIFIED -- improved Track Multiball choreography.
MODIFIED -- lowered magnet power to reduce the chance of popping the fuse or magnet damage.
MODIFIED -- several new callouts and sound effects throughout.
MODIFIED -- Settings > Standard > Clear Shooter Lane After 60 Seconds is now Clear Shooter Lane After X Seconds, and is
adjustable.
FIXED -- audio volume should now be muted as expected on power-up if volume is set to 0.
FIXED -- Tests > Switches: fixed incorrect wire colors.

NEW -- Co-Op/Team Play support!
You got my attention there. Or should I say you had me a "Hello". I'm ordering today or Monday at the latest.

#3242 6 months ago

The new code appears rock solid. Not one glitch in a good session of play. Tried out Co-op mode and it all works well. No spoiler alert here as to the other enhancements. Try the new code. You won't be disappointed and best of all ... no stuck lights .. winner! Enjoy!

A big thanks to Joe, Josh and the HW team behind the scenes at AP. I saw a lot of you at the AP presentation at PinballExpo 2021 and enjoyed the presentation very much. Nice giveaways! You have really got a great product in HW and I hope many more people get to enjoy the fantastic pinball experience HW is.

#3243 6 months ago

Fully Loaded Hot Wheels Ordered. I'm not even sure what it has that the other doesn't. But I'm sure I remember her saying "More is Better".

#3244 6 months ago

Is it just me or did their webpage domain expire?

#3245 6 months ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Is it just me or did their webpage domain expire?

I’m seeing that too.

#3246 6 months ago

AP page works fine for me... Here is my pizza prototype ... A challenge for any 3d printer, so i have to fix some stuff.

It's sure not perfect and i had no glue to fix it perfect, just some tape. When the model is good i add it to thingiverse.

I like to add more city feeling for the pin .

20211030_153632 (resized).jpg
#3247 6 months ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

I’m seeing that too.

I'm getting a warning message the the page is unsafe. Maybe they got hacked.

#3248 6 months ago

Yeah I headed to their site before asking here how to update code but it looked like an unclaimed domain. Ha I was pretty confused.

#3249 6 months ago

This is the message I get if you go directly to the Store.

Capture (resized).PNG
#3250 6 months ago

Wow, that new code is really working for me! Hit my new all-time high score of 5.7 beeeeeellion

Also found the Turbo Boost shot. Man, activating turbo boost then battle modes or whatever just sends the score to the moon.

But as Draven giveth, Draven taketh away. New personal best Epic Fail: 750M. That one hurt.

high score (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 6,948.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 6,494.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, NC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eugene, OR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, OH
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
$ 6,495.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 3,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!