20240130_170852 (resized).jpg
Hot Wheels Cover (resized).jpg
975DE508-D1D7-4E56-B1C5-C9271505D190 (resized).jpeg
B4975FF9-1257-411B-BF8C-1005FD5EC366 (resized).jpeg
4A63312E-7244-4D55-BBEC-3CBDF37F0812 (resized).jpeg
8A225306-37CD-443E-A7D2-8D4CE9B2791E (resized).jpeg
0DFC7152-3983-444C-B3E5-9552E6EC4D12 (resized).jpeg
FB28564D-E51C-49A8-9566-230A9CDDB135 (resized).jpeg
There are 4,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 86.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

The line is being set up at the new location,

Can't wait for the pictures. I saw your current building and was impressed by how clean and laid out it was.

I don't expect to be back in Chicago again. But if I do I'll make contact to see if I can visit.

LTG : )

#52 4 years ago

Why am I so excited to see this game?

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Besides it's new, looks exciting, and many can't wait to play it.

We could all use a little good news right now and something to look forward to.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Besides it's new, looks exciting, and many can't wait to play it.
We could all use a little good news right now and something to look forward to.

Im looking forward to checking it out.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Perhaps because you, like everyone, has lots of great memories of playing with Hot Wheels over their lifetime? Then you see the pinball game (and you love pinball too ) and see all the fast bright colored ramps and loops, the Hot Wheels cars on the playfield, lots of bold lighting that adds to the excitement, etc etc... it gets your brain thinking about those great times, and it makes you happy and excited.

For me, it's like walking into an amusement park (another thing I love)... you hear the midway music and the coaster trains zooming by, you smell the cotton candy, you can't help but smile, and you haven't really done anything yet.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I think the timing wound up being perfect. This is the only new thing to gaze upon for months until there is a show. Who knew? Unfortunately I can't play it to decide for awhile.

Timing perfect?
The game is aimed at location. Locations are closing and dropping like flies, due to Corona.
Seems to me, the Timing Couldnt be worse, but maybe you can explain?

#57 4 years ago

Installing a third flipper to hit the loop to loop what have been a satisfying shot. Still a great theme and kids will love. As long as you make up for the lack of playfield toys with good video/music and use of license. It should be a winner.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I might be able to answer this? When I was a kid, I had just about every Hot Wheels contraption there was. I would go to neighborhood garage sales on my bicycle and buy any hot wheels track I could. Always, in every set up, a loop the loop or two, or three had to be involved. What I found out is that if the loop was too tight, the car would always come off the track. If the loops were too big, there wasn't enough centrifugal force to hold them on the track. My guess is between the playfield and the glass, there just wasn't enough room to make a proper loop to work without taking up too much space. The game would have been a one trick pony. Possibly a wire form cork-screw loop could have worked, but that is more roller coaster than it is Hot Wheels.
Again, rosh

JP has a loop off the shooter lane

#59 4 years ago

They really need to release a high quality stream or gameplay video. Those cell phone videos on YouTube are terrible. I know this is horrible timing for a launch and it is bad luck for American Pinball, but a solid video showing off the game would go a long way to at least generating some hype.

#60 4 years ago

Photos look good, code is gonna be king on this game to keep it immersive. Definitely a strong consideration to get it but more so cause my kid seems interested in it. Kind of bummed tho when he is even asking where the loop is or the cars crashing into each other is. By itself I just am not sure it would be enough for me to want it.

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

That's actually a 180 scoop though, a real loop d loop HAS to be 360 so the ball keeps going the same direction, well unless your Hot Wheel setups were completely different than mine. If AP put that type of mech in and called it a loop everyone would be criticizing the hell out of it and rightfully so.

#62 4 years ago

In this day and age, not sure how it would have been possible to keep that public display of Hot Wheels on the DL before TPF (and therefore regardless of the cancellation, caused confusion and appeared to be a missed opp since it was effectively unveiled to us via cell phone footage at that car show) - but AP is a company I'm really interested in supporting. Always appreciate rosh transparency and communication on these boards. Decisions they make still puzzle me and from what I've seen, this is likely not the game for me BUT I really hope it's successful.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

That's actually a 180 scoop though, a real loop d loop HAS to be 360 so the ball keeps going the same direction, well unless your Hot Wheel setups were completely different than mine. If AP put that type of mech in and called it a loop everyone would be criticizing the hell out of it and rightfully so.

instead of 'looping' back towards the player the shooter lane could just do a full loop and send the ball towards the backbox. its not a far stretch to think that a similar (but modified) type of setup could have been used to simulate one of the most iconic parts of hot wheels track building.

bonus points if the shooter lane started below the playfield in a subway and came up through the loop onto the playfield itself.

#64 4 years ago

Rosh
Please post a good gameplay video that’s what we all are looking for

#65 4 years ago

Something like this from Jolly Park would work. Just need to continue it, twist it a bit and paint it orange. Since it has upper and lower rails there are no airballs.

At any rate it seems to me the VUK is pretty much a loop. And just like real hotwheels it's launched.

1584623705372924367430 (resized).jpg1584623705372924367430 (resized).jpg
#66 4 years ago

Just had a horrible thought. Please don't have that hideous monkey with band-aids somewhere in the art package. It's just not funny. It's unsettling.

#67 4 years ago

Armchair game designer: Idk what the glass clearance would be, but a 360 wireform loop from an autolaunch shooter lane might have worked. Then again, from what I can discern from the photos, I think I like what the existing skill shot with the plunger is? Seems like you can soft, medium, strong, or full plunge for a different reward.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just had a horrible thought. Please don't have that hideous monkey with band-aids somewhere in the art package. It's just not funny. It's unsettling.

I am hoping the wizard mode is to battle the castrated monkey!

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Please post a good gameplay video that’s what we all are looking for

We are working on it, but will be at least another week before we can share something. We are still working on content that I'll have to submit for approval.

Quoted from bobukcat:

I am hoping the wizard mode is to battle the castrated monkey!

Some might say the monkey has now morphed into a very angry gorilla

Quoted from delt31:

In this day and age, not sure how it would have been possible to keep that public display of Hot Wheels on the DL before TPF (and therefore regardless of the cancellation, caused confusion and appeared to be a missed opp since it was effectively unveiled to us via cell phone footage at that car show) - but AP is a company I'm really interested in supporting. Always appreciate rosh transparency and communication on these boards. Decisions they make still puzzle me and from what I've seen, this is likely not the game for me BUT I really hope it's successful.

The show the game was at, AEI, is not a car show, it is one of the two biggest coin op shows held in the USA (Stern, CGC were both there as well). While we would have liked to have held off showing Hot Wheels™ until TPF, missing that show would have been quite the mistake relative to marketing this game to customers outside the collector community.

Along those lines I'd like to clarify a few things. I've said we designed this game to be appealing to operators and location play. We have heard from many of you that our games are not at enough locations. We talked to operators, family entertainment centers, etc. to understand what we could do to make pinball appealing for them and we incorporated those things into this design and pricing. Having said that, we never said we did not design the game with collectors in mind as well. The design from the layout to the rules was done to create a game that can be a great experience for a novice on location, easy for an operator to maintain, but also be a great game for collectors and players. When you all finally get to play it, you will experience this for yourselves. The machine might have a little less bling, but it has it where it counts, a great shooter with a fun, entertaining and challenging rule set. Most people around here understand that judging a game by crappy cell phone footage is foolish at best, so I get the frustration of wanting high quality game play footage, especially since there is no way to touch the flipper buttons yet, which is obviously the best way to get to know a machine. As soon as we can post quality game play footage we will, and as soon as we can figure out how to get people to play it, we will.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

where the loop is or the cars crashing into each other is

As folks have pointed out, we have a vertical loop in the VUK, and of course horizontal loops on the playfield. As for crashing cars, we didn’t forget that either... one of the multiballs is called Loop Crash, where to collect jackpots you have to CRASH one ball into another to knock it into a loop. It’s pretty neat.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

Then again, from what I can discern from the photos, I think I like what the existing skill shot with the plunger is? Seems like you can soft, medium, strong, or full plunge for a different reward.

Right... with some secret opportunities in the mix too.

#71 4 years ago

This game looks beautiful and I love the theme. How is it possible, though, that the T-molding on the back box is not orange? With the curve of the back box edge and the similarity between the actual plastic Hot Wheels track and plastic T-molding, it would be perfect IMHO. Just my .02.

#72 4 years ago

What did you guys do to piss off Kaneda? He hasn't gone this hard at anyone since Heighway pinball.

#73 4 years ago

The game looks fantastic! Can't wait to try it out. Nice work AP!

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

What did you guys do to piss off Kaneda? He hasn't gone this hard at anyone since Heighway pinball.

I stop listening quite a while ago. His interviews could be interesting and informative, but his rants are just off the wall, as 95% of it is just so negative and so often he really does not know what he is talking about, although he certainly thinks he does. I really wonder at times if he actually likes pinball, since he spends so much of his energy tearing it down. If he is going hard on us, not sure why, he obviously has an unhealthy need for attention, which means putting out lots of podcasts and saying outrageous things, and I guess with not much else to talk about right now, and probably stuck at home, we are the target of month. I think most who listen to him, do it for the entertainment value of a 'shock jock', and understand that most of what he says is void of facts or truth. I'm sure he will read this, so I imagine his next podcast will be another attack on us or me, but will probably be entertaining for those who listen. Regardless of what might happen with the TWIPYS, there are so many better podcasts out there to listen to.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

We have heard from many of you that our games are not at enough locations.

That is true. Hard to sell games when people can't play them. American Pinball can only hit so many shows, and not everyone goes to shows.

I hope when things return to normal, Hot Wheels gets out in mass to locations and home collections. So people can play it.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He’s just a drama queen. There’s not much to complain about; this is just the most recently released game. Deeproot hasn’t shown hardly anything, and JJP and Stern haven’t released anything new for a couple months. Must be total anxiety all the time to live like that.

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That is true. Hard to sell games when people can't play them. American Pinball can only hit so many shows, and not everyone goes to shows.
I hope when things return to normal, Hot Wheels gets out in mass to locations and home collections. So people can play it.

Yes! Please get them out there! Make it a bundle with the redemption game!

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Might you have one on order LTG?
Would be nice to find one at your place when things get back to normal.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Right... with some secret opportunities in the mix too.

Neat. I always loved the skillshot on games like Maverick and Hook (and how they are integrated into multiball start and restart).

So maybe you plunge for the #2 reward, then perhaps hit the VUK ramp to make the skill shot reward better?

Idk if it's possible to immediately drain from a launch, but the super secret skillshot to the left outlane on Iron Maiden is one of my most favorite dumb things in pinball.

#80 4 years ago

Our general rule is club threads may not be opened until a game has shipped. I’m behind on this title, has a game shipped?

Given it was started by Rosh we can keep this open as a hype thread with a title change, but this is not the club thread which cannot be used till a game has shipped.

#81 4 years ago

TigerLaw sorry, did not know there were rules around this. Happy to change the title, assuming I can figure out how. Wanted to start a thread so that folks reading it can spot the posts from me.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

tigerlaw sorry, did not know there were rules around this. Happy to change the title, assuming I can figure out how.

Great. No problem, I’ll handle the title change for you in a minute. Thanks.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

We are working on it, but will be at least another week before we can share something. We are still working on content that I'll have to submit for approval.

Some might say the monkey has now morphed into a very angry gorilla

The show the game was at, AEI, is not a car show, it is one of the two biggest coin op shows held in the USA (Stern, CGC were both there as well). While we would have liked to have held off showing Hot Wheels™ until TPF, missing that show would have been quite the mistake relative to marketing this game to customers outside the collector community.
Along those lines I'd like to clarify a few things. I've said we designed this game to be appealing to operators and location play. We have heard from many of you that our games are not at enough locations. We talked to operators, family entertainment centers, etc. to understand what we could do to make pinball appealing for them and we incorporated those things into this design and pricing. Having said that, we never said we did not design the game with collectors in mind as well. The design from the layout to the rules was done to create a game that can be a great experience for a novice on location, easy for an operator to maintain, but also be a great game for collectors and players. When you all finally get to play it, you will experience this for yourselves. The machine might have a little less bling, but it has it where it counts, a great shooter with a fun, entertaining and challenging rule set. Most people around here understand that judging a game by crappy cell phone footage is foolish at best, so I get the frustration of wanting high quality game play footage, especially since there is no way to touch the flipper buttons yet, which is obviously the best way to get to know a machine. As soon as we can post quality game play footage we will, and as soon as we can figure out how to get people to play it, we will.

I hope you succed. Good luck.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Might you have one on order LTG?
Would be nice to find one at your place when things get back to normal.

Sadly no.

I was actually thinking on moving a game or two and getting Oktoberfest, or now Hot Wheels.

Unfortunately, they way things are going right now. No. Even if, and that is a huge IF. If things get back to normal. When I can reopen, it may take a long time to recover, rebuild the business.

People are creatures of habit. And once they don't come here and stay home or go elsewhere. No idea how long to rebuild my customer base, or if I can.

Yes, if I reopen and have a new game sitting here to jump start business would be nice.

The situation I'm in won't make that possible.

Maybe someday. Got to have something to hope for.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sadly no.
I was actually thinking on moving a game or two and getting Oktoberfest, or now Hot Wheels.
Unfortunately, they way things are going right now. No. Even if, and that is a huge IF. If things get back to normal. When I can reopen, it may take a long time to recover, rebuild the business.
People are creatures of habit. And once they don't come here and stay home or go elsewhere. No idea how long to rebuild my customer base, or if I can.
Yes, if I reopen and have a new game sitting here to jump start business would be nice.
The situation I'm in won't make that possible.
Maybe someday. Got to have something to hope for.

Thanks for the response LTG.
Too bad you don't have one ordered.
Not a very positive outlook you have there.
Perhaps Twin Cities pinball players will surprise you?
Or maybe once all of this is over you could have a flash Circus?
Anyway, here's one previous customer who hopes for the best LTG.

Everyone!
Stay safe stay well.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Maybe because he spent 4k more on a Rick and Morty which has less on the playfield (and looks to have less flow) than Hot Wheels.

I used to listen to him and agree with many things he says but frankly, I am done with him. His ranting about AP and essentially hoping for their failure is childish. Critique is one thing, all out bashing and childish memes on facebook is another.

#87 4 years ago

You guys asked, so here is an overview of the rules.

First, let me say we looked at all the ways you play with Hot Wheels™ and created game play around each. Each of the objectives areas are tied to "Hero Cars", collect all five Hero Cars and you can become a Hot Wheels™ Legend

Racing -- you start in 13th position (12th place flashing), you need to get to 1st to start Victory Lap Multiball, you can see the race positions/shots on the playfield image. Victory Lap multiball can be incredibly lucrative, if you have the skills to build the super jackpot all the way up before collecting it. The main 'out of mode' sound track is tied to racing, as you advance race positions, the music will advance with you.

Car Collecting -- leads to mystery awards and special modes.

Track Building -- you build increasingly more complex tracks, complete one and you are in Track Multiball. This is the easiest multiball to start, as it only takes four shots to get to it (the first time).

Creature Battles -- These are modes, with each being quite unique. All feature a 'fuel bonus' based on how much is left on the fuel gauge when you defeat the creature. Defeat all four creatures and then you battle the mad scientist Draven.

Loop Crash Multiball -- makes lots of loop shots, to start this Multiball that grabs the ball with the magnets when the super jackpot is ready, better crash that ball before the magnet lets go to collect the super. BTW, the only two MBs you can stack together are Loop Crash with Victory Lap -- but only if you start them at the same time! All MBs can stack with Battles and EPIC features, speaking of which . . .

EPIC Features -- spell EPIC at the lower lanes and then hit Start EPIC, where ramps and/or loops and/or car targets and/or orbits and/or the whole playfield builds up an EPIC jackpot. The more you start together the higher scoring, but the harder to qualify before you can collect, but be sure to collect it before you drain or it will be an EPIC Fail!

The Tachometer -- I've save the most important thing for last. This is very important, but very simple.
The higher the tach, the higher the scoring. This idea of a single feature affecting all scoring was something that Ferret had bouncing around his head for a long time and was a perfect fit for the theme. Scoring on everything is based on the tach.
The higher the tach, the higher the scoring. (just keep repeating that to yourself). The primary way to increase the tach is by shooting the RPM targets, which are the 'stepped' stand-ups right in the middle. If you can redline the tach, well, get ready, because Redline Mania is going to be coming at you (great objective for kids). BTW, there are inserts right by the flippers that show the tach levels (as well as on the display), but the spinning car will be quite helpful in helping you know when the tach is getting low. If you are not making shots, the tach will go down and down and down. If that car is not spinning, your scoring is probably lower than you would want, spinning slow, not bad, but when it is going fast . . .

The tach really adds a great dimension to game play for the enthusiast and for the tournament player who is focused on score. It creates a great risk/reward scenario relative to keeping the tach up, as it requires you to shoot the stepped standup targets that create random action.

Oh, there is also Turbo Boost -- use the pops to build up the boost, once lit, you can trigger it at the kicker, and that will then increase the tach value by 10X for a very brief period of time, so use it wisely.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

First, let me say we looked at all the ways you play with Hot Wheels™ and created game play around each. Each of the objectives areas are tied to "Hero Cars", collect all five Hero Cars and you can become a Hot Wheels™ Legend
Racing -- you start in 13th position (12th place flashing), you need to get to 1st to start Victory Lap Multiball, you can see the race positions/shots on the playfield image. Victory Lap multiball can be incredibly lucrative, if you have the skills to build the super jackpot all the way up before collecting it. The main 'out of mode' sound track is tied to racing, as you advance race positions, the music will advance with you.
Track Building -- you build increasingly more complex tracks, complete one and you are in Track Multiball. This is the easiest multiball to start, as it only takes four shots to get to it (the first time).
Creature Battles -- These are modes, with each being quite unique. All feature a 'fuel bonus' based on how much is left on the fuel gauge when you defeat the creature. Defeat all four creatures and then you battle the mad scientist Draven.
Loop Crash Multiball -- makes lots of loop shots, to start this Multiball that grabs the ball with the magnets when the super jackpot is ready, better crash that ball before the magnet lets go to collect the super. BTW, the only two MBs you can stack together are Loop Crash with Victory Lap -- but only if you start them at the same time! All MBs can stack with Battles and EPIC features, speaking of which . . .
EPIC Features -- spell EPIC at the lower lanes and then hit Start EPIC, where ramps and/or loops and/or car targets and/or orbits and/or the whole playfield builds up an EPIC jackpot. The more you start together the higher scoring, but the harder to qualify before you can collect, but be sure to collect it before you drain or it will be an EPIC Fail!
The Tachometer -- I've save the most important thing for last. This is very important, but very simple.
The higher the tach, the higher the scoring. This idea of a single feature affecting all scoring was something that @ferret had bouncing around his head for a long time and was a perfect fit for the theme. Scoring on everything is based on the tach.
The higher the tach, the higher the scoring. (just keep repeating that to yourself). The primary way to increase the tach is by shooting the RPM targets, which are the 'stepped' stand-ups right in the middle. If you can redline the tach, well, get ready, because Redline Mania is going to be coming at you (great objective for kids). BTW, there are inserts right by the flippers that show the tach levels (as well as on the display), but the spinning car will be quite helpful in helping you know when the tach is getting low. If you are not making shots, the tach will go down and down and down. If that car is not spinning, your scoring is probably lower than you would want, spinning slow, not bad, but when it is going fast . . .
The tach really adds a great dimension to game play for the enthusiast and for the tournament player who is focused on score. It creates a great risk/reward scenario relative to keeping the tach up, as it requires you to shoot the stepped standup targets that create random action.
Oh, there is also Turbo Boost -- use the pops to build up the boost, once lit, you can trigger it at the kicker, and that will then increase the tach value by 10X for a very brief period of time, so use it wisely.

Thanks for the great summary of the rules! It sounds quite compelling!

I didn't see anything in there about the spinning car... hopefully there is a mode in which the reward is to shut that thing down when completed

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Thanks for the great summary of the rules! It sounds quite compelling!
I didn't see anything in there about the spinning car... hopefully there is a mode in which the reward is to shut that thing down when completed

He talks about the spinning car toward the end. It is tied to the tachometer which affects scoring

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

The higher the tach, the higher the scoring. This idea of a single feature affecting all scoring was something that ferret had bouncing around his head for a long time and was a perfect fit for the theme. Scoring on everything is based on the tach.

This sounds like a lot of fun, and definitely makes me excited to play it down the road...!

Thanks to rosh , by the way, for starting a thread to give info and give correspondence. Also thanks to Ferret for giving info and engaging the community as well!

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Our general rule is club threads may not be opened until a game has shipped. I’m behind on this title, has a game shipped?
Given it was started by Rosh we can keep this open as a hype thread with a title change, but this is not the club thread which cannot be used till a game has shipped.

Hmmmm, that rule is probably why we end up with multiple threads for many pins. I would think the earlier the club thread the better.

Back on topic, thanks for the summery Rosh. You guys kill it with the rules depth.

#92 4 years ago

Looking forward to seeing a stream for this. Bummed since I was going to be at TPF, but there will be more opportunities to come.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

You guys kill it with the rules depth.

We try for depth and breadth, where I think the latter is more important for most of us. Having multiple goals and objectives you can go after, different ways to approach the game keeps it interesting vs just some nearly impossible goal to reach. Sure the latter will keep you coming back for more, but, being able to approach the game and say, 'this game, I'm going for Victory Lap Multiball', or 'this game, I'm going to battle creatures and get to Draven' or 'this game, I'm going to be the car collecting king' and then work your way up to 'this game, I WILL be a Hot Wheels™ Legend!!"

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

No, it does not have a full loop.

Here is a picture of a real Hot Wheels loop for the uninformed that want to bitch and complain for the sake of doing so without knowing what a Hot Wheels loop the loop is.

loop (resized).jpgloop (resized).jpg
#95 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

No, it does not have a full loop.
Here is a picture of a real Hot Wheels loop for the uninformed that want to bitch and complain for the sake of doing so without knowing what a Hot Wheels loop the loop is.[quoted image]

Gold Wings has a Hot Wheels loop.

#96 4 years ago

Josh - the rules sound really good. Can't wait to flip one now. Your setup for TPF sounds like it would have been awesome. Really sorry it didn't happen this year.

#97 4 years ago

Rules sound fun! I watched season 1 of Hot wheels city on YouTube. It is corny, but fun. However, I hope that is just represented in the battle modes. A whole game built around that series could be tough to get into.

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Just the overall "look" of the machine is beautiful and is absolutely enough for me to be intrigued.

Agree, great, colorful fun looking machine, just hope the shots aren't too tight. Ruined Houdini for me, honestly.

#99 4 years ago

Cool rules. Can’t wait to play!!

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

However, I hope that is just represented in the battle modes.

Primarily, yes.

Quoted from Rondogg:

just hope the shots aren't too tight

The only tight shot is the kicker... which is the Super Jackpot / start 10X scoring shot, so legit for it to be more challenging. Everything else is pretty wide, and most shots can be reliably shot either backhand or forehand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-hot-wheels-club-challenge-accepted/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.