0DFC7152-3983-444C-B3E5-9552E6EC4D12 (resized).jpeg
FB28564D-E51C-49A8-9566-230A9CDDB135 (resized).jpeg
4D276B4A-5EB9-4E00-9E21-25111CC39D13 (resized).jpeg
F2DB819B-F630-4BDF-B400-2421BAECA2DB (resized).jpeg
Plunger Temporary Fix (resized).jpg
Default Shooter Tip Rest (resized).jpg
Default Shooter Tip Rest 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_6153 (resized).jpeg

There are 4,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 85.
#551 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Yes, the shooter lane switch. What you describe shouldn't work: if you soft plunge, it disables the multiplier from the flipper rev. You can still make the lane (1-2-3) skill shot at that point, but you won't qualify for any multipliers from the flipper rev. (If you successfully do the flipper rev component, it'll show on-screen as something like "400,000 x 4" ... the 400K being from the lane skill shot, the x4 being from the flipper rev.)

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I wasn't focused on the display since I was concentrating on the playfield and just heard it say skill shot but didn't realize there was no multiplier.

#552 3 years ago

New leader in the clubhouse here

D9454642-3B6F-4245-8BE1-9C3F6725EC09 (resized).jpegD9454642-3B6F-4245-8BE1-9C3F6725EC09 (resized).jpeg
#553 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

I have an honest question, after playing this game a dozen times or so I couldn’t put my finger on why this game felt “cheap”. Don’t get me wrong the game was fun but I played nearly 60 other machines last week and something about this game seems different. Did they use too much plastic in the cabinet, different flipper mechanics, or what? I even played Oktoberfest to make sure it wasn’t an American Pinball thing and that game didn’t give me the same concern. If anyone else has played the game and knows what I’m talking about I would love to know your theories. I wish I could explain the “cheap” comment with more detail but I’m just not sure, maybe the playfield is thinner, I don’t know.

Now Gary, whatcha talkin bout willis

#554 3 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

New leader in the clubhouse here
[quoted image]

Challenge accepted.....

#555 3 years ago

What are owners thoughts regarding the off center display. This semed be a concern when announced.

#556 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What are owners thoughts regarding the off center display. This semed be a concern when announced.

Not even a question. Its different, nothing more concerning then that.

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So let’s say you rev the engine and plunge the ball while the tach is about 7 or 8. You gauge the skill shot so it falls on 3 before dropping. For landing on 3, I am awarded three upgrades on tach so now it reads 4. Although I rev’d the tach high but less than 10, there doesn’t seem to be any effect. What am I missing?

Y'know, hard to say without watching you, but I'm guessing just play with the timing. It's meant to be difficult, and it revs down quickly the moment you release the flipper button... my personal approach is to pull out the plunger to where I want it, then hold the flipper button and release the plunger when the Tachometer lights are hitting 9 (and hope that the inherent delay of my reaction time gets me into the proper just-short-of-blowing-the-engine zone for the top multiplier, but hopefully I at least get something). You don't have to release the flipper button... in fact, that'll make it harder... just launch the ball at the right moment.

Quoted from Roostking:

What are owners thoughts regarding the off center display. This semed be a concern when announced

Because of my inherent bias, I usually avoid answering "what do owners think about...?" questions on games where I'm on the design team, but I'll make an exception for this particular question since I'm just as much of a screen-viewer as anyone else. It's a total non-issue. I just measured, and Hot Wheels' screen is about 3 inches left of where it's positioned on my adjacent Oktoberfest. You are seeing that screen from a distance of about 50 inches. 3 inches over a 50" range is not much. When you look up from the playfield, the full screen is right there in your field of vision, you don't have to move your eyes, let alone your head.

#558 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I will bet Any money that will be copied by many companies in the future.

I hope so. Seems like a no brainer. Side art as well. Looking forward to trying this game.

#559 3 years ago

Not too easy, in fact it is a tough game. It is easy to qualify and complete any of the main objectives once, to start many of the multiballs, to complete redline and shift into 2nd gear or win a race. Those things are real moments and feel good to accomplish. However to progress in the game you need to accomplish multiples objectives and multiple instances of each. This is where the game appeals to advanced players.
So taking redline he mania for example, you have to do it once to shift into 2nd gear and win a hero card. Fine, now do it four more times to really the complete mode. I can’t accomplish that simple task (so far I’ve gotten into 3rd gear). Then apply this concept to other parts of the rules. Completing a track is simple, but to do it five times in a game will take all your concentration. Want to battle a monster? Well do it five times. Want an Epic battle? do it four times. If you do everything above and multiple times each, you can see the wizard mode. I don’t think many people could do that, if any. But fortunately the game appeals to all skill levels.

I watched more of the Deadflip stream and the rules seem very well done, and definitely more broad than deep as rosh and you describe. I’m good with this. I don’t like the constant multiplier pressure/imbalanced scoring in Star Wars, but the approach in Hot Wheels seems much better, especially when combined with a more forgiving playfield, and fits with the overall theme unlike SW.

You’re currently the only rating for the machine, and didn’t score it that well - actually pretty low. Are you comfortable elaborating on where you gave it higher and lower marks?

The layout isn’t inventive but seems to fit really well with the theme & rules; there are plenty of shots with some interesting features like the loop magnet, controlled drops, and multiple paths for weaker shots; and the animations/assets are fantastic even though they obviously won’t appeal to everyone. The constant spinning car in the initial AP release video was a deal breaker for me, but the current approach is actually a plus. Other than “toys,” it seems to be a solid 8+ machine - and higher on a bang-for-the buck basis.

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What are owners thoughts regarding the off center display.

Not an owner, but I've played it and it's a non-factor when playing. It could only bother anal retentive collectors who want everything symmetrical just because. I say, variety is the spice of life. It's actually an advantage art-wise.

Also: what Ferret said. At five feet away from my face, three inches off-center is nothing.

#561 3 years ago

So taking redline he mania for example, you have to do it once to shift into 2nd gear and win a hero card. Fine, now do it four more times to really the complete mode. I can’t accomplish that simple task (so far I’ve gotten into 3rd gear). Then apply this concept to other parts of the rules. Completing a track is simple, but to do it five times in a game will take all your concentration. Want to battle a monster? Well do it five times. Want an Epic battle? do it four times. If you do everything above and multiple times each, you can see the wizard mode. I don’t think many people could do that, if any. But fortunately the game appeals to all skill levels.

Sounds similar to Houdini... especially at first the rules were ridiculously hard. Thankfully, Josh loosened it up a bit and added enough control over the rules in the Settings menu that you can tweak it liberally. It's really what keeps Houdini in the house for me. I can have epic games and yet, after 2 years, there is so much that I have not gotten to yet or doing something I having been able to master like a particular escape or mode (I still can't complete the Bullet Catch). My Monster Bash SE I got less than a year ago and I've seen everything in just a couple months.

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Sounds similar to Houdini... especially at first the rules were ridiculously hard. Thankfully, Josh loosened it up a bit and added enough control over the rules in the Settings menu that you can tweak it liberally. It's really what keeps Houdini in the house for me. I can have epic games and yet, after 2 years, there is so much that I have not gotten to yet or doing something I having been able to master like a particular escape or mode (I still can't complete the Bullet Catch). My Monster Bash SE I got less than a year ago and I've seen everything in just a couple months.

Absolutely agree. The default settings on Houdini were (and IMO still are) too hard. But being able to loosen it up a tiny bit makes the game much more fulfilling. Can't wait for that next Houdini update!

Hot Wheels is getting that buzz, I am really happy to see this. Can't wait to play it some day!

#563 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Kind of surprised more hasn’t been said about the 3D rear Playfield image scape.

You can't see it on a stream, nor does the 3d effect come through in photos, so that is something that until you see it . . .

Quoted from Roostking:

Not a single person who has played it has mentioned it after playing. Once you play the game you realize it does not matter.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The default settings on Houdini were (and IMO still are) too hard.

yes, default settings on Houdini are way too hard, 'easy' is a more appropriate set of values for 90% of players.

Quoted from konjurer:

I have not gotten to yet or doing something I having been able to master like a particular escape or mode (I still can't complete the Bullet Catch).

Beating bullet catch is just a matter of catching X bullets, I forget the number, so, possible you have done it without realizing it? I think milkcan is the toughest to accomplish in single ball play. Metamorphosis also not easy.

#564 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

You can't see it on a stream, nor does the 3d effect come through in photos, so that is something that until you see it . . .

Not a single person who has played it has mentioned it after playing. Once you play the game you realize it does not matter.

yes, default settings on Houdini are way too hard, 'easy' is a more appropriate set of values for 90% of players.

Beating bullet catch is just a matter of catching X bullets, I forget the number, so, possible you have done it without realizing it? I think milkcan is the toughest to accomplish in single ball play. Metamorphosis also not easy.

As an owner I can confirm that the back panel 3D lenticular feature is bad ass and really is dynamic. Also, I’m a guy with symmetry preference and the LCD display being to the left is a non-issue for me, don’t notice it and it looks nice. This is a really good and fun game, with plenty of different tasks to keep you busy.

Playing a race and advancing through the positions while also locking balls for multiball, hitting loops for multiball, hitting RPM for RedLine, and starting and completing battles is damn fun! Oh and it’s not an easy shooter either, but much easier shooter than Houdini and easier than Okto in my opinion.

Funny enough my favorite design feature in the game is the right orbit/right scoop feature that paths back to the right inlane. It just works great and is satisfying.

#565 3 years ago

All good stuff in the latest posts. Anxious to hear when my game ships. Hopefully not long - I want to see Hot Wheel's cross the finish line in my driveway !

I'll chime in here when I get it. Don't think the offset monitor position is any worry and at times I'm a bit over organized with symmetry and such. I'm going to bet that will be just fine. Game looked great in the stream and guessing will be even more impressive in person. Excitement building as discussion goes on here....

#566 3 years ago

$1 Million to the first person to demo the skill shot on video. I don’t understand it and cannot believe it works as intended. I get the part of landing the ball on number three and receiving a tach value of 4, rather it is the timing with the tachometer to get a higher value that doesn’t compute. Prove me wrong and American Pinball will happily pay you for your skills and effort.

#567 3 years ago

$1 Million to the first person to demo the skill shot on video. I don’t understand it and cannot believe it works as intended. I get the part of landing the ball on number three and receiving a tach value of 4, rather it is the timing with the tachometer to get a higher value that doesn’t compute. Prove me wrong and American Pinball will happily pay you for your skills and effort.

Haven't played the game, but have you tried holding the flipper button? If you keep ending up at 4 consistently perhaps that's where you'll end up if you just hit the button once?

#568 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I've recently realized I'm an asymmetry type of guy, so I say it's about time someone put the display off center!

#569 3 years ago

I haven't played the game or seen it in person yet, so this probably falls under the cheap advice category. Have you tested the shooter lane switch? Maybe that's causing you issues.

#570 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Funny enough my favorite design feature in the game is the right orbit/right scoop feature that paths back to the right inlane. It just works great and is satisfying.

It's like Balcer finally made an easy to hit version of the Crystal Ball / Milkcan shot and moved it to the other side of the Playfield.

#571 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It's like Balcer finally made an easy to hit version of the Crystal Ball / Milkcan shot and moved it to the other side of the Playfield.

Yes in a sense but that milkcan shot is my guilty pleasure and favorite shot in Houdini

#572 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

My Hotwheels (and Houdini) have been ordered and looking forward to them.

As for the Hotwheels display being off center, I really like that.

I always enjoy different, which could explain why I drive a Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV, rather than the Tesla!!

Roger

#573 3 years ago

$1 Million to the first person to demo the skill shot on video.

Me and the monkey would like that in small unmarked bills please.

LTG : )

#574 3 years ago

Why are off-center displays suddenly a problem?

As much as people rag on DE games over the years, I've never heard a peep about display placement... seems that some of y'all complain just to hear the sound of your own complaints...

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#575 3 years ago

$1 Million to the first person to demo the skill shot on video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/650077739 at about 15:10. Hopefully rosh will share his million bucks with me.

Dang it, just saw that LTG beat me to it. Well done, Lloyd.

#576 3 years ago

Sorry if it was posted earlier but how many Hot Wheels machines are being made?

#577 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Sorry if it was posted earlier but how many Hot Wheels machines are being made?

I would imagine as many as they can sell? One model, limited only to buyer interest. Simple sales model.

#578 3 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

My Hotwheels (and Houdini) have been ordered and looking forward to them.
As for the Hotwheels display being off center, I really like that.
I always enjoy different, which could explain why I drive a Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV, rather than the Tesla!!
Roger

Congrats; you're a main character in this pin. Need an avatar? I agree, the pin is great with the offset screen.

#579 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

As much as people rag on DE games over the years, I've never heard a peep about display placement... seems that some of y'all complain just to hear the sound of your own complaints...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I never said it was a problem. I just remember some people had issues with them when announced, nark.

#580 3 years ago

got mine #5, love this game! few bugs i have found so far but all in all not to bad for the first ones out of the box code IMHO. Still figuring out alot of the game play but over 1.3B on the score after about 15 games so far...

#581 3 years ago
Quoted from firefly9r68:

got mine #5, love this game!

Very glad to hear it!

Quoted from firefly9r68:

few bugs i have found so far but all in all not to bad for the first ones out of the box code IMHO

If you'd like, please feel free to send me a DM here with the details of any bugs you've found. Thanks!

#582 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

They aren't. Probably 6 dickheads on the whole site who actually care. Pin looks fun, theme will keep me from buying one but can't wait to play it.

#583 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Code suggestion for ferret and rosh -
Include a date stamp on each of the high scores. Don’t know how hard that is to incorporate, but for home use, it would be cool to know how long one of my high scores have been standing.

Love this idea!

#584 3 years ago

Should we start a different thread for code ideas and bugs or just throw them up in here?

#585 3 years ago

I’m so close to pulling the trigger on this..ugh! I can’t make up my mind.

#586 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I’m so close to pulling the trigger on this..ugh! I can’t make up my mind.

Do it! You only live once! Lol

#587 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Do it! You only live once! Lol

It’s either this or TMNT

#588 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

It’s either this or TMNT

Why not both? That’s why God gave us credit.

#589 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:It’s either this or TMNT

The good news is that these two games are nothing alike, so it should be an easy decision. Problem is finding either to play. Some decent streams of HW are out with TMNT streams to come.

#590 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

It’s either this or TMNT

That is gonna be a tough choice for a lot of people.

#591 3 years ago

Should we start a different thread for code ideas and bugs or just throw them up in here?

Feel free to throw them up here, rosh and I will see them.

BTW, were you able to get the hang of the flipper-rev skill shot?

#592 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Feel free to throw them up here, rosh and I will see them.
BTW, were you able to get the hang of the flipper-rev skill shot?

Yeah and that is currently my number #1 complaint of two. . Will write something up.

#593 3 years ago

Warning *** - Long Post Ahead ->

Game code for Hot Wheels is complete and it feels quite elegant. It works extremely well with the layout and allows for many ways to explore the game. Rules are logical and straight forward, making them easy to understand. Keeping in mind the purpose for this particular themed pinball is having fun, it is not about scoring nor kicking the player’s butt. But scoring is important too because it reflects how your actions resulted and it can be used to try out different strategies. The following items could be tweaked further.

High Score Screen -
Allows you to enter 8 characters. In this day you should be able to enter at least 30 characters. Also where are the numbers and symbols? I wanna create some crazy names and so letters alone do not allow me express myself.

Main Screen -
The symbols are hard to decipher what they are. Sure I need 2 hits on something that looks like an industrial fan, but that represents the pops. So if you don’t want to pick different symbols, at least label each with a single word. So that symbol would have POPS written under it or beside it. Then when I see a number, I’ll know what it refers.

EPIC battles -
EPIC battles are underrepresented in this game, where there is a choice of ramps, loops, cars or pops. Once you start epic, there is NO feedback from the game until the mode completes and can be collected. This is a problem because if you don’t notice that you’ve started EPIC, you might not notice it running or even know what shots to hit because of a lack of prompts.

If you picked ramps, there are no blinking arrows for ramp shots to indicate shoot here. If you picked loops, there are no blinking arrows for loop shots to indicate shoot here. If you picked pops, there are no blinking pops to indicate shoot here. If you picked cars, there are no blinking car standup inserts. These items all need to blink with lighting to match the active epic battle. Might need to add a light strip in each pop bumper.

As for Epic battles, there also are no progress indicators. Main screen should have an icon to show how many hits are made towards completion - like 3 of 5. Progress on EPIC is currently not shown. The proposed indicator should be added on the main screen.

Skill Shots –
This game is most notably about revving the tachometer to start redline mania. You can collect hero cards too, but the one thing someone will remember once going home is the tachometer and did they start redline and shift a gear. As such the game should use the skill shots to prelight the tach and the reverse is true too, progress towards revving the engine should be the reason to try the skill shots. The game currently has 2 skills shots. Shot 1 involves the 1-2-3 in shooter lane. Plunge ball near x and earn 1+x on the tach. Whereby 1 gives you 2 and 2 gives you 3 and 3 gives you 4 on the tach. Now the second skill shot is screwy, and in a bad way. You rev tach with flippers and when ball leaves launch spring, whatever is # is on the tach awards points and a multiplier. These are generally values between 300k and 600k and the multiplier varies from 1 to 4. So the second skill shot awards a few million points. Big Deal, Nobody wants points here, we want tachometer progress. What is interesting about the skill shot is you can try for both shots at once and you’ll get some tach progress and some points. But if you’ve ever score 1B+ on this pin, and that is possible on a good game, a few million points aren’t worth your time. Onto the proposed changes.

The first skill shot will now be considered the safe one. There is little danger in anything going awry and if you land on x, you are awarded x on the tach. The only difference in current skill shot 1 is that you are now awarded 1+x, so get rid of the 1. You also currently start each ball at a differing point. Initially you have zero progress, but by ball 2 you may start the tach on a value of 3 or 4 before plunging the ball. I propose you eliminate carried over progress and always start from zero. The reason is you have a fresh engine and new attempt at skill shot.

The second shot will now become the risky one. It has great reward but also great risk. When you plunge the ball, if the ball leaves the switch at tach values 1-8, you get nothing. Reason is we want to land it exactly on 10 but not blow the engine, and a value of 8 is horrible. Not that it is easy but the result is bad so you shouldn’t be awarded for bad play. Go back to skill shot 1 if you want to succeed. If you land the tach on 9, that is pretty hard and you would receive 2 hits on the tach. If you land on 10, you are very good and should be awarded 3 hits. If you blow the engine by holding onto flippers for a fraction too long, you get zero for the skill shot and zero on skill shot 1, even if you qualified for it. That’s right, you get nothing on the tach if you blow an engine. Makes sense, right?

Both skill shots 1 and 2 are fun to try at once, because it test your ability to manage two physical inputs at once, yet it can cause you to be less than optimal on either shot. If you hit shot 1 perfectly you earn a 3. If you hit shot 2 perfectly you’d earn a 3. Hit both shots perfectly, you’d have 3 + 3 = 6 on the tach. Blow the engine on skill shot 2 and get a 0. Therefore the starting value of the tach is consistently 0 and initial progress is earned entirely by the skill shots. Getting a large value of 5 or 6 on the tach is a big advantage to reaching redline and to shifting gears.

Number of Balls per Game-
The default is 3 and this can be adjusted in the menu. However we know that most people at home and all people on location will not adjust from default. I find the game to be most enjoyable on 5 balls and have easily reset mine. I am finding that I have achieved some progress and experienced some moments by ball 3. But if I chose 5 balls, my score will be double and I will have had many moments and might achieve a score of 1B. The game awards extra balls at various scoring levels so having two extra balls from the beginning ensures you can earn an extra ball. It is way more fun on this game by having balls 4 and 5 and remember that was the intent of this theme, to have fun. Because of this, I suggest AP consider making 5 balls the default setting on HW and allow users to change it to 3 balls manually or in competition setting. Imagine the excitement of discovering a pinball game on location that gives you 5 balls. It gives you something extra for nothing and that is good.

Without any of these changes the game rocks. Any improvements will be considered - extra icing on the cake.

JeffS

#594 3 years ago

Pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered one. Should be here in about 3-weeks. Watched the Deadflip stream a few times, and appreciated the great flow, rules, theme integration and fun factor more each time. None of the issues that hampered Houdini and Oktoberfest. Third time's a charm. Theme has no appeal to me but neither do IMDN, JM or many other machines I love. Can easily overlook theme for a great playfield and rules but not vice-versa.

#595 3 years ago

SOOOO Loving this game so far!! AP put the "Hot" in Hot Wheels on this title so we wanted to share some of the inspiration we came up with to customize it our way. All items and additional details are available via our website and in stock Now. Here are a few pics of some of the items we were inspired by so far. Thanks to API for a Great game! We hope all like what we created!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
#596 3 years ago

Well ain't y'all a couple of crafty beavers.

#597 3 years ago

Thanks and some quick comments back at you . . .

EPIC battles are underrepresented in this game, where there is a choice of ramps, loops, cars or pops. Once you start epic, there is NO feedback from the game until the mode completes and can be collected.

Next release . . . the shots will be clearly indicated when active.

As for Epic battles, there also are no progress indicators.

The main screen does show this when active, on the right side. It will show many shots remain to qualify that epic feature before you can collect. If multiple epic features are active, all need to be qualified before you can collect he epic jackpot. It also how the current value of the jackpot

epic (resized).pngepic (resized).png

The symbols are hard to decipher what they are.

These have been modified for the next release. By the way that is a 'turbo' icon for the pops as that is how many pop hits until Turbo is lit. All off the icons are countdowns to a feature/mode/MB being qualified

I propose you eliminate carried over progress and always start from zero. The reason is you have a fresh engine and new attempt at skill shot.

If you had the tach way up close to redline, would be a big hit to go all they way back to 0, we drop you down three notches on the tach when you drain. If you then make the 3 on the skill shot, you are back where you were

#598 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Damn you sure came up with some great looking items for Hot Wheels !

#599 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No kidding..

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thanks LTG! I will certainly tell mama you said that!! Still working on a Possible API Hot Wheels gorilla. Can't have an API game without a monkey and we Love to see the LTG monkey brawl videos lol. You stay safe friend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons
Toppers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hidden Meadows, CA
There are 4,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 85.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-hot-wheels-club-challenge-accepted/page/12?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.