• Strikes and Spares 29 votes
    4%
  • Kiss (Bally) 27 votes
    3%
  • Supersonic 27 votes
    3%
  • Grand Lizard 52 votes
    6%

(Multiple choice - 807 votes by 465 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Insert and Clear.jpg
image (resized).jpg
1_head_shake_grande (resized).png
2019-10-04 23_11_29-giddy up meme - - Image Search Results (resized).png
IMG_6538.jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190901_155843 (resized).jpg
20190714_155525_HDR (resized).jpg
20190815_202949 (resized).jpg
20190823_233259_HDR (resized).jpg
20190823_233206_HDR (resized).jpg
67BBCA93-70BA-4879-B580-D8D803EFEC68 (resized).jpeg
06BB2A62-E8BC-4140-8224-81651D4BC351 (resized).jpeg
FE67C337-E33B-482B-B6B6-C6D50D9FD11B (resized).jpeg
9DDC7551-8289-4070-9DF8-3F0590256B05 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2019-07-03 20.45.42 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #274 Upcoming Game List Posted by Outsidedge (11 months ago)

Post #870 Hardtop Hiatus Clarification Posted by Outsidedge (86 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ksuwildcatfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#722 5 months ago

One of my friends told me he heard Alien Poker potentially thrown out there but I’m not finding much. Is that a title even being considered? My PF is “okay” (it’s got some planking in the middle, cupped inserts, and heavy wear in that left shooter lane) but I’d 100% buy a hardtop for it if one were to become available.

8ball deluxe is another one I saw a lot of mentions on. Selling an 8bd I picked up as part of a lot and knowledge of a hardtop coming would be beneficial for selling.

Great product—I saw a couple of restored Space Shuttles with these and its quite simply a thing of beauty.

#724 5 months ago
Quoted from 64bsstp:

I have done 4 of the prototypes and have offered to do both
Alien Poker and Eight Ball Deluxe so the potential is there. Eight
Ball Dlx is on the poll at the beginning of this thread and has a
lot of votes. I have no knowledge of future titles. Hardtops aren't
Outeredge's primary job so it takes time. So I just enjoy playing
the games and wait for a call. Patience is certainly required.

Yup! I’m in no real rush to mess with my Alien Poker right now but I will definitely be a day one buyer. I love that game so much.

48BA00B5-D927-4B7D-BF8F-659831551975 (resized).jpeg582B122C-7B1B-4FA8-90B3-FCCEB7883CDF (resized).jpeg
#727 5 months ago
Quoted from Orbian:

New Alien Poker Playfields are currently in production and you can still order one.
http://tinyurl.com/y4bhj4b7

Way too rich for my blood.

#734 4 months ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

ehh I wouldn't be. That game is an absolute outlier. I wish other games would get that many plays. Something about that game that draws people in.

It’s a great game! Awesome with multiplayer or solo. Really shines with a group IMO.

Unrelated: realizing more and more that my 8ball deluxe PF is...awful. I’d definitely be in for a hardtop for it. Sounds like I’m going to be keeping it, at this point (not worth enough in its current condition to prompt selling, most likely). Fingers crossed that one gets done. So, Alien Poker and 8BD..I’d buy both.

1 week later
#762 4 months ago

Ohhhh I didn’t realize they had actually listed out EBD. Maybe I don’t want to sell mine after all...

#764 4 months ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

When they do start making an 8BD they better stock up on supplies....

Ahahaha, I can’t believe it’s not already out. It’s such a great game and a lot of playfields are just BEAT.

#768 4 months ago

A hardtop coming soon (we think) really makes me rethink selling mine..bleh

1 week later
#790 4 months ago

EBD! EBD! EBD!

#792 4 months ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I emailed Bruce last weekend asking about the possibility of EBD in 2019. This is the reply I got:
"Yes, it is going to be started soon. No time line given... as we are always behind. Think next 12 months... "

Thanks for the update! Now that I’ve definitively decided I’m keeping mine, I’m 100% in for a hardtop. Can’t. Freakin. Wait.

3 months later
#916 33 days ago

After playing my new hardtopped SS I'm more convinced than ever that my high speed (and someday my EBD) need similar treatment. Will be my first attempt doing one of these..

IMG_20190901_155843 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#927 20 days ago

Getting back in action, yes!

1 week later
#962 8 days ago

As much as I want to whine and beg for eight ball deluxe to be next, I've stalled on getting traction with my high speed so I'm in no position to start on EBD right now anyway. I'm pretty confident it'll happen eventually... And I can't wait. It plays like crap as-is!

#966 8 days ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

Hi All,
An update on what we have in stock (and not). If you would like to order, just PM us with title, name, address and email address to PAYPAL
Most of these ... we have a few only.
IN STOCK:
High Speed
Space Shuttle
Wizard
Evel K.
Firepower
Taxi (both)
Future Spa
Pharaoh
Mata Hari
More coming soon:
Comet, Black Knight, Frontier
Next new title: EBD (timing.. December)
We are coming to Expo next week, but NOT exhibiting. We can bring a title with us to save you shipping if you like. Just PM us if interested.

Welp, looks like my rainy day fund for December is spent!

#972 7 days ago
Quoted from cjchand:

I think it's a bit of both, but I opted not to clear mine. I was concerned that the inserts would ghost or I end up with my own version of #cleargate going on under there. So, I wet sanded (1000, then 3000) followed by a Novus 3-2-1 pass on each insert - sometimes twice. Was definitely alot of work, but I'm happy with the result.

Just curious, did you sand the entire PF or just the inserts?

#977 7 days ago
Quoted from cjchand:

On High Speed, there's so many inserts I just opted to sand the whole thing. I figured why not have a consistent surface for the Hardtop to stick to.
Here's an album of the whole process: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNVnePAk_W7FHlo44TbOGpDCI_wPIfd8x4aRgfONlWm84Le4MFvYyi3kHXT3UTQ?key=YzFNcGtfMHdzcVc3NXc3cHpZdjR0bWk0UVNPTm5R

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. Part of me wants to... Not. But I'm going to take it all the way down like I'm supposed to.

Thanks for the gallery! I love looking through these. Makes me feel just a little less horrified as I do mine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ksuwildcatfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside