• Strikes and Spares 56 votes
    4%
  • Kiss (Bally) 71 votes
    5%
  • Supersonic 51 votes
    4%
  • Grand Lizard 80 votes
    6%

(Multiple choice - 1308 votes by 788 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

July 2022 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 09-31-29 US PCE Inflation Rate (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 09-25-09 Pinball Playfield Hardtop (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 09-26-44 Featured Products (resized).png
Screenshot_20240229-171223 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240229-170223 (resized).png
IMG_0670 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3032 (resized).jpg
IMG_3509 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3322 (resized).jpg
391735939_806303518171699_5751947203509962681_n (resized).jpg
IMG_4605 (resized).jpeg
FP2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,334 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 67.
#1451 3 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Here it is in all of its glory!
[quoted image]

Another one saved!!

#1452 3 years ago

Snagged a Black Knoght in need of Hardtop. I'm just waiting for the Blackout Hardtop to come out so I can order both at once.
What type of wood filler products are people having the best results with? The mb kickout is a bit if a mess. I'm going to fix it up and get some cliffys.

20200507_145634 (resized).jpg20200507_145634 (resized).jpg20200507_150358 (resized).jpg20200507_150358 (resized).jpg
#1453 3 years ago

Every Black Knight I have come across near me is too expensive for a hardtop restore. Mainly because the playfields aren't very bad. I just want to find a pigged out one for cheap so I can rebuild it. No such luck though.

#1454 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Every Black Knight I have come across near me is too expensive for a hardtop restore. Mainly because the playfields aren't very bad. I just want to find a pigged out one for cheap so I can rebuild it. No such luck though.

Not gonna lie. I didnt really pay project pricing. Still got a decent price but I'll be putting more into it than one should. Being stuck at home with nothing to do is killing me though. Now I have something to work on and stay sane. The lower playfield isnt even that bad. Mostly just the right manga save. The upper is another story. Yuck.

#1455 3 years ago

While im here I'd like to chime in with a vote for Gorgar to make it on the poll. Lots out there and most are planked. I'm also curious if we will ever see older titles like Gottlieb em games? Maybe not worth it in most cases? I just really love Jungle Queen and would like to see one with a Hardtop looking all brand new again. So to reiterate....
-Gorgar!!!
also
-Jungle Queen/Princess....please

#1456 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Not gonna lie. I didnt really pay project pricing. Still got a decent price but I'll be putting more into it than one should. Being stuck at home with nothing to do is killing me though. Now I have something to work on and stay sane. The lower playfield isnt even that bad. Mostly just the right manga save. The upper is another story. Yuck.

Don't worry about it. I lost my ass on a major F-14 restoration and have no regrets. But it's a labor of love and also great experience you can't get without doing. So it's worth it quarantine or not IMO. You only live once!

#1457 3 years ago

Bump on the Gorgar!
14,000 produced!
They'll remake it sooner or later.

#1458 3 years ago

A pinsider asked me to help out with a custom roll over button for the Xenon Hardtop which is now 1mm higher to make up for the hardtop thickness.

This new product is available direct from Shapeways. They still will seat the same into the playfield and connect the same under the playfield but have 1mm extension in the head to accommodate the Hardtop thickness. They available as singles or in sets of 5, and available in multiple colours.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksbutton&sort=newest

hope to helps

Jady

https://swinks.com.au/

Rollover comparison - Standard vs Extended (resized).pngRollover comparison - Standard vs Extended (resized).png
#1459 3 years ago

Finally finished my STTNG project (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-owners-club/page/86#post-5637728) and have moved on to installing the EBD hardtop that came in a few weeks ago. My EBD was a decent player pin and looked great as long as you didn't look too closely at the playfield. The major problems with it are that many inserts are cupped causing the ball to go in unexpected directions and both inlanes have rough spots at the edge of the flippers....if the ball is going slowly enough (or you hold the ball to make a shot), the ball stays stuck in that spot even with the flippers down. Shaking the ball free often results in a tilt. I've been using a playfield protector for about year to get rid of those issues but thankfully the EBD hardtop is now available!

I have the playfield about 90% torn down...hoping to be sanding by next weekend. Just need to pull out the pop bumpers, drop target assemblies, and sling assemblies. I've run into a couple of issues, looking for guidance - my EBD is the 1984 "Classic" version if it matters:

1 - I'm having trouble getting all of the mylar off the playfield (using freeze spray). There's a ton of it. When I installed a hardtop on my Mata Hari, I didn't run into this....there were only a few pieces of mylar near the slings and pop bumpers and it came up easily. On the EBD, not so much. Can I just sand this stuff off?

2 - The three wood rails that frame the outer playfield are each held in by one or two screws and a couple dozen loooong staples. I ran into this on my Mata Hari as well and while the staples were challenging to remove, I got them out and used screws to put the rails back as Bally had the foresight to pre-drill recessed holes for doing just that. On this 1984 Bally/Midway EBD, there are no pre-drilled recessed holes except for the 1 or 2 per rail that were done at the factory. EBD owners - what did you guys do about the factory staples? Remove them and reuse? Remove them and drill new holes for screws? Remove them and put in new staples (I don't have a staple gun that can do those type of staples)?

IMG_8151 (resized).JPGIMG_8151 (resized).JPG
#1460 3 years ago

So I spotted some whirlwinds hanging up in that pic of prototypes....could we be seeing them soon?

#1461 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Finally finished my STTNG project (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-owners-club/page/86#post-5637728) and have moved on to installing the EBD hardtop that came in a few weeks ago. My EBD was a decent player pin and looked great as long as you didn't look too closely at the playfield. The major problems with it are that many inserts are cupped causing the ball to go in unexpected directions and both inlanes have rough spots at the edge of the flippers....if the ball is going slowly enough (or you hold the ball to make a shot), the ball stays stuck in that spot even with the flippers down. Shaking the ball free often results in a tilt. I've been using a playfield protector for about year to get rid of those issues but thankfully the EBD hardtop is now available!
I have the playfield about 90% torn down...hoping to be sanding by next weekend. Just need to pull out the pop bumpers, drop target assemblies, and sling assemblies. I've run into a couple of issues, looking for guidance - my EBD is the 1984 "Classic" version if it matters:
1 - I'm having trouble getting all of the mylar off the playfield (using freeze spray). There's a ton of it. When I installed a hardtop on my Mata Hari, I didn't run into this....there were only a few pieces of mylar near the slings and pop bumpers and it came up easily. On the EBD, not so much. Can I just sand this stuff off?
2 - The three wood rails that frame the outer playfield are each held in by one or two screws and a couple dozen loooong staples. I ran into this on my Mata Hari as well and while the staples were challenging to remove, I got them out and used screws to put the rails back as Bally had the foresight to pre-drill recessed holes for doing just that. On this 1984 Bally/Midway EBD, there are no pre-drilled recessed holes except for the 1 or 2 per rail that were done at the factory. EBD owners - what did you guys do about the factory staples? Remove them and reuse? Remove them and drill new holes for screws? Remove them and put in new staples (I don't have a staple gun that can do those type of staples)?
[quoted image]

For the wood rails, just drill new holes.

Why did you feel you needed a Hardtop for this?

#1462 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Why did you feel you needed a Hardtop for this?

Several little reasons, but the two main ones were:

1 - several cupped inserts. I don't like to mess with 2PAC to fill and I haven't had very much success in using spray can clear to fix the same on other projects. My Mata Hari had more cupped inserts than this EBD (and a few were worse) and the hardtop I put on it took care of that.

2 - a previous owner did a poor repaint job in a several areas but while most were just visually displeasing, there are two that cause actual physical trouble with ball play. In each inlane by the flipper hole, the repaint effort is rough enough that a ball will get stuck there if rolling slowly enough or you release the flipper after trapping/holding the ball. Takes a serious nudge to dislodge, often resulting in a tilt (and the tilt is not set to be super-sensitive). I tried lightly sanding those areas to smooth it out but the paint starts to come off. I've got no painting skills....I can barely repaint a cabinet with a stencil, let alone try to repaint delicate artwork like this that would need to cleared/protected afterwords.

Playing with a playfield protector addresses the above pretty well....I put one in last year. But after experiencing how well my Mata Hari plays and looks after putting on a hardtop, I want the same for my EBD.

Any advice on the mylar removal? Can I sand the rest off while taking the playfield to bare wood or am I doomed to hours and hours of removing it tiny bits at a time?

IMG_8155a (resized).jpgIMG_8155a (resized).jpg
#1463 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Any advice on the mylar removal? Can I sand the rest off while taking the playfield to bare wood or am I doomed to hours and hours of removing it tiny bits at a time?[quoted image]

Freeze spray (canned air upside down) varies these days. The stuff from Walmart is great. The stuff I got from Lowes was crap. I wasted 3 cans of the Lowes stuff before grabbing the Walmart stuff and finishing the entire job with half a can of that. This was on a Tomcat full pf mylar.

#1464 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

1 - several cupped inserts. I don't like to mess with 2PAC to fill and I haven't had very much success in using spray can clear to fix the same on other projects. My Mata Hari had more cupped inserts than this EBD (and a few were worse) and the hardtop I put on it took care of that.
2 - a previous owner did a poor repaint job in a several areas but while most were just visually displeasing, there are two that cause actual physical trouble with ball play. In each inlane by the flipper hole, the repaint effort is rough enough that a ball will get stuck there if rolling slowly enough or you release the flipper after trapping/holding the ball. Takes a serious nudge to dislodge, often resulting in a tilt (and the tilt is not set to be super-sensitive). I tried lightly sanding those areas to smooth it out but the paint starts to come off. I've got no painting skills....I can barely repaint a cabinet with a stencil, let alone try to repaint delicate artwork like this that would need to cleared/protected afterwords.
Playing with a playfield protector addresses the above pretty well....I put one in last year. But after experiencing how well my Mata Hari plays and looks after putting on a hardtop, I want the same for my EBD.
Any advice on the mylar removal? Can I sand the rest off while taking the playfield to bare wood or am I doomed to hours and hours of removing it tiny bits at a time?[quoted image]

Since you're not concerned about the artwork underneath, give the heat method a shot. I would think sanding mylar would just give you a bunch of gummed up sandpaper.

#1465 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Freeze spray (canned air upside down) varies these days. The stuff from Walmart is great. The stuff I got from Lowes was crap. I wasted 3 cans of the Lowes stuff before grabbing the Walmart stuff and finishing the entire job with half a can of that

Canned air did not work for me - this stuff is great but pricey.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DNQXI2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#1466 3 years ago

I used heat with a small putty knife to remove the Mylar from my MH last week. Just be easy with the heat. It came right up. Goo Gone removed the adhesive before sanding.

#1467 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

My high speed 'looked' fine from a distance and I felt kind of bad about sanding it down, but the touch ups were heinous. It is what it is. Did it 'need' it? Probably not. But touching it up would have been waaaaay above my skill set. *shrug*

received_526710804797340 (resized).jpegreceived_526710804797340 (resized).jpeg

#1468 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Since you're not concerned about the artwork underneath, give the heat method a shot. I would think sanding mylar would just give you a bunch of gummed up sandpaper.

Quoted from eagle18:

I used heat with a small putty knife to remove the Mylar from my MH last week. Just be easy with the heat. It came right up. Goo Gone removed the adhesive before sanding.

I had a couple different vendors Freeze Spray on my bench but neither helped in removing the mylar. But my heat gun on low setting...magic. Coming right up. I'll finish that this afternoon and then remove the adhesive residue...pretty sure I've got some Goo Gone in the garage. Thanx for the assist, guys.

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'll finish that this afternoon and then remove the adhesive residue...pretty sure I've got some Goo Gone in the garage.

Use flour with it to make a paste.

#1470 3 years ago

Anybody figured out a way to take a small scratch out of a Hardtop?

#1471 3 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

I put several in my high speed. I'm just not going to focus on them, because it's very face-palm worthy. If you find a solution, I'll try it also...

#1472 3 years ago

Getting pretty close to having my EBD playfield tear down completed to get ready for sanding and installing a new hardtop. I'm stuck on the star rollover. Is there a recommended process for removing the housing/insert? I tried tapping it up from under the playfield but it's not budging. I don't care if it breaks or cracks as I have a new housing and a new star to install after the hardtop goes on, but I was wondering if there was an easy way to pop this out vs. shattering it with brute force and then cleaning up any remaining plastic bits stuck to the sides of the hole.

IMG_8187 (resized).jpgIMG_8187 (resized).jpg
#1473 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Getting pretty close to having my EBD playfield tear down completed to get ready for sanding and installing a new hardtop. I'm stuck on the star rollover. Is there a recommended process for removing the housing/insert? I tried tapping it up from under the playfield but it's not budging. I don't care if it breaks or cracks as I have a new housing and a new star to install after the hardtop goes on, but I was wondering if there was an easy way to pop this out vs. shattering it with brute force and then cleaning up any remaining plastic bits stuck to the sides of the hole.[quoted image]

Use a heat gun, or blow dryer to loosen up the adhesive and It will pop right out.

#1474 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Use a heat gun, or blow dryer to loosen up the adhesive and It will pop right out.

Thanx, Apinjunkie - I'll give that a go later this afternoon!

#1475 3 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

Just like you would clear coat.
Practice under apron.

#1476 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Quoted from Mathazar:

Thanx, apinjunkie - I'll give that a go later this afternoon!

Worked great! Got a tad too warm to start and a tiny part of the plastic melted, but like I said I'm putting in a new housing anyway. Popped right out! On to Goo Gone to get the rest of the mylar residue up and I may be able to start sanding this weekend.

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just like you would clear coat.

Do u mean by sanding with fine grit then polishing with Novus?

#1478 3 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

Do u mean by sanding with fine grit then polishing with Novus?

Try polishing compound first
If your sanding it must be deep.
But under apron no harm in testing

See vids guides I think he did this on comet hard top

#1479 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Thanks for your help freddy. I’ve tried some Novus 2. Helped some. I’ll experiment under the apron. Vid was going to address this in his hardtop thread but never did before he went away. U know how we are, nobody will ever see the scratch, but I know it’s there. If I figure something out I will report back.

#1480 3 years ago

I'm just looking for a hardtop for the Swords of Fury mini playfield. Don't need one for the main playfield. Does anyone know if that can be purchased separately? Or does someone have one for sale they didn't use when they bought the set?

Brian

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

If your sanding it must be deep.
But under apron no harm in testing
See vids guides I think he did this on comet hard top

Huh. That sounds better than my method of being discouraged every time I see a scratch, then trying to ignore it.

#1482 3 years ago

Hey. So I was just trying to install my swords of fury hardtop and realized that the main Playfield does NOT have the plastic cut out for the upper playfield flipper. How do you cut a perfect circle out of this?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1483 3 years ago

I just finished my 2nd hardtop this weekend. I would remove the flipper assembly from below the playfield then use a small round dremel bit to remove the majority of it. Or whatever u used on those other areas. Finish up with a xacto knife. 2 hands on the xacto and go slow. Change the blade a couple of times if needed.

#1484 3 years ago
Quoted from Watkinsd13:

Hey. So I was just trying to install my swords of fury hardtop and realized that the main Playfield does NOT have the plastic cut out for the upper playfield flipper. How do you cut a perfect circle out of this?
[quoted image]

Might be a good idea to practice on another part of the hardtop. Like under the apron. When I was doing my Comet, the Hardtop was a bit wide by the shooter lane. So before working on my rollover I praticed there with a dremmel mini drum sander. It didn't grind down the Hardtop as fast as I thought it would. After that I felt much more confident doing the rollover.

In your case I'd probably drill a small hole and then carefully use some kind of dremmel tool to widen it.

Oh, and like eagle18 said, no doubt a good idea to remove the flipper assembly.

#1485 3 years ago

maybe use this type of drill, small pilot hole then the v drill as used in the electrical game - either way remove the flipper mech first

screen-capture-10 (resized).pngscreen-capture-10 (resized).png

#1486 3 years ago

I started my EBD hardtop install this weekend if anyone wants to follow along:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardtop-install-and-restoration-for-eight-ball-deluxe

#1487 3 years ago
Quoted from Watkinsd13:

[quoted image]

Just use an appropriate sized drill bit? You def don’t need anything fancy but that flipper bushing needs to come out.

#1488 3 years ago
Quoted from Watkinsd13:

How do you cut a perfect circle out of this?

I would use a hole saw or a Forstner Bit

#1489 3 years ago

My EBD playfield is all prepped and I'm doing an alignment test.....will probably install tomorrow. Question: my hardtop has two circular cutouts in the upper right and lower left portions of the playfield, but my playfield doesn't have these cutouts. What are they for?

My EBD is the 1984 Classic version if that makes a difference. All the inserts line up nicely and for the most part, the holes line up as well. Will have to make a dozen or so trimming adjustments and put in holes were one or two are missing. Gotta love the manufacturing variances of 1980's pinball machines!

IMG_8235a (resized).jpgIMG_8235a (resized).jpgIMG_8236a (resized).jpgIMG_8236a (resized).jpgIMG_8237 (resized).jpgIMG_8237 (resized).jpg
#1490 3 years ago

Same unused holes on my EBDLE pf.

Just applied my hardtop and lost a bit of artwork to the adhesive. Is that common? Fortunately not visible but it was a little scary keeping the damage as contained as it ended up being.
3CB6E103-5E32-4BA8-BA02-7D5FBB72B4FA (resized).jpeg3CB6E103-5E32-4BA8-BA02-7D5FBB72B4FA (resized).jpegFEE9C29F-DAB6-4EF5-9A10-332BD960F6EE (resized).jpegFEE9C29F-DAB6-4EF5-9A10-332BD960F6EE (resized).jpeg

#1491 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Just applied my hardtop and lost a bit of artwork to the adhesive. Is that common?

I’ve done 2 of them and never seen anything like that.

#1492 3 years ago

Did you try pulling it back up after placing it? Didn’t have anything like that happen to me

#1493 3 years ago

It was already lifting when I went to separate the adhesive cover. The adhesive was also kinda peeling up with the paper around the inserts and such too. Is that normal? Possible I had some sort of adhesive defect? It’s a first-run EBD hardtop from back in December but it’s been kept in climate controlled environment the whole time. Not trying to call out Outsidedge by any means here! Clearly these are an amazing product.

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

My EBD playfield is all prepped and I'm doing an alignment test.....will probably install tomorrow. Question: my hardtop has two circular cutouts in the upper right and lower left portions of the playfield, but my playfield doesn't have these cutouts. What are they for?

Those two round openings were used in the initial production for alignment purposes from what I've read. In earlier games the upper one usually had a GI light installed under an arch plastic. Why yours is missing them, I haven't clue. Bally used multiple PF suppliers so that may be a reason.

#1495 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

It was already lifting when I went to separate the adhesive cover. The adhesive was also kinda peeling up with the paper around the inserts and such too. Is that normal? Possible I had some sort of adhesive defect? It’s a first-run EBD hardtop from back in December but it’s been kept in climate controlled environment the whole time. Not trying to call out Outsidedge by any means here! Clearly these are an amazing product.

Contact Bruce

#1496 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

My EBD is the 1984 Classic version if that makes a difference. All the inserts line up nicely and for the most part, the holes line up as well. Will have to make a dozen or so trimming adjustments and put in holes were one or two are missing. Gotta love the manufacturing variances of 1980's pinball machines! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pictures from the Prototype

ebd1 (resized).jpgebd1 (resized).jpgebd2 (resized).jpgebd2 (resized).jpg
#1497 3 years ago

Cool- I wonder why they dropped that extra hole and GI light from the upper right in later playfield runs? I would think that plastic would actually look better with the extra light! FWIW, that same cut out in the upper right is present on my Mata Hari and my Black Jack, and both have a extra GI run there.

#1498 3 years ago

My BK also had some lifting of the art on the new adhesive vs the old stuff on my Space Shuttle. I like the old adhesive personally. but mine was also in the corners and mostly in the white part. But looks so much better than it did. Just need another for my sad Firepower 2!!! Hint Hint! This will be sanded and shelved while I wait!

20200516_175512 (resized).jpg20200516_175512 (resized).jpg
#1499 3 years ago

Question on the Eight Ball Deluxe hardtop (looks great, BTW....I just laid mine down this afternoon). Is there supposed to be adhesive under the small, narrow clear strip that goes to the outside of the shooter lane? I seem to recall there was on the Mata Hari hardtop I installed last year but there doesn't appear to be on the Eight Ball Deluxe. It'll get secured by the rail set when those are screwed in anyway, just curious.

IMG_8238 (resized).jpgIMG_8238 (resized).jpg
#1500 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Question on the Eight Ball Deluxe hardtop (looks great, BTW....I just laid mine down this afternoon). Is there supposed to be adhesive under the small, narrow clear strip that goes to the outside of the shooter lane? I seem to recall there was on the Mata Hari hardtop I installed last year but there doesn't appear to be on the Eight Ball Deluxe. It'll get secured by the rail set when those are screwed in anyway, just curious.[quoted image]

My shuttle was the same way, and you're right the rails hold that piece in place just fine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits
Electronics
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Boards
Troxel Repair
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
£ 185.00
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
There are 3,334 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-hardtops-thread/page/30?hl=mathazar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.