• Strikes and Spares 25 votes
    3%
  • Kiss (Bally) 24 votes
    3%
  • Supersonic 24 votes
    3%
  • Grand Lizard 51 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 775 votes by 446 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 156 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190901_155843 (resized).jpg
20190714_155525_HDR (resized).jpg
20190815_202949 (resized).jpg
20190823_233259_HDR (resized).jpg
20190823_233206_HDR (resized).jpg
67BBCA93-70BA-4879-B580-D8D803EFEC68 (resized).jpeg
06BB2A62-E8BC-4140-8224-81651D4BC351 (resized).jpeg
FE67C337-E33B-482B-B6B6-C6D50D9FD11B (resized).jpeg
9DDC7551-8289-4070-9DF8-3F0590256B05 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2019-07-03 20.45.42 (resized).png
72B6FDBE-068F-450D-8A78-498E52D56E99.gif
0380D5B7-4B6E-4D28-9EC1-9DD7ED41EE3A (resized).jpeg
6F920AD6-61F0-4886-B052-AC3BE6A8FEB3 (resized).jpeg
01DEACBE-CD3D-4902-9710-0D15BA2247C7 (resized).jpeg
0D5D676B-4818-46C9-AB62-C72999D9DD21 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 921 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.
#901 21 days ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

After all this clear coat stuff I looked at my HUO Star Trek Pro Vault last night and sure enough I have whatever you want to call it Pooling, lifting around posts less than 800 plays and a playfield protector on since day 1.

That sucks. I have some of this with my NIB POTC LE. I hate to say it but I think that I'm out with NIB pins until this gets fixed.

Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

If it was a major company selling pins and I had issues they could just send me another Hardtop would be less than a few days work for the average pinhead to pull the top side off and replace it.

I agree about interest in seeing a new pin release with a Hardtop but doubt that the average pinhead could pull it off and replace it. I think that this would need R&D to be an acceptable approach. How is the top of the playfield finished before the Hardtop is applied (from the factory)? Who's to say that in trying to pull back the old one that it doesn't tear up the plywood? Is there an adhesive residue left behind, if so that will all have to come off to ensure a smooth application. I'm in full support of HT, the product is genius, but no one knows what this will look and play like in years to come. We certainly don't want to see issue with the adhesive, letting go in large or small areas for instance.

Regardless, if there are sufficient issues with a PF, it should be replaced. All of these 'new wave' issues, pardon the pun, with their clear coat won't sit well for home buyers. It will affect sales.

#902 21 days ago

The new Tokyo Perfect Drift machine out of Spain uses a Hardtop type playfield....

http://www.quetzalpinball.com

It's not new for Spanish pinball. Spinball was doing it in the 90s and the playfields still look great. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the news companies in the US went that direction.

#903 21 days ago

I wasn’t complaining. I was just making a simple suggestion that they should have an automated mailing list on their website.

Hardtop you want out of stock? Fine. Would the customer like an email when the part arrives back in stock? Yes.

Simple as that. Customer get notified & doesn’t have to hassle the company with emails or deal with Pinside. And the company gets an list of buyers emails so they know how many of the item they might need to produce. Win/win

Patiently waiting. You guys rock

#904 21 days ago

Keep calm.

1 week later
#906 7 days ago

How about a Spanish Eyes Hardtop?

#907 7 days ago

how about a JOKERZ hardtop.

#908 7 days ago

Blackout above all others

#909 7 days ago

Elektra? At least the upper and basement playfields...

#911 4 days ago

Hello All! We have trickled a few High Speeds out, and a handful of others over the summer. We are getting closer to resuming official sales on our site. (I hope 3 weeks from now). I did want to let all know that we will have a few of the following titles in the next week or so. PM me if you would like to order. Since we only have a few for a bit, we will wait until normal supply is up before turning on the automated order site @ pinballgifts.com

Available as a single complete unit or in some instances 3 of them:
Normal Space Shuttle
NON Hot Dog Space Shuttle
Comet
Evel K.
Future Spa
High Speed
Taxi Lola
Taxi Marylin
Black Knight
Firepower
Pharoah

NONE: Wizard!, Frontier, Mata Hari.... but working on it.

Yes, more titles coming... but we will not make announcements until it is ready to ship. (or maybe when final proto is going on)

Thanks!

#912 4 days ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

Hello All! We have trickled a few High Speeds out, and a handful of others over the summer. We are getting closer to resuming official sales on our site. (I hope 3 weeks from now). I did want to let all know that we will have a few of the following titles in the next week or so. PM me if you would like to order. Since we only have a few for a bit, we will wait until normal supply is up before turning on the automated order site @ pinballgifts.com
Normal Space Shuttle
Comet
Evel K.
Future Spa
High Speed
Taxi Lola
Taxi Marylin
Black Knight
Firepower
Pharoah
Yes, more titles coming... but we will not make announcements until it is ready to ship. (or maybe when final proto is going on)
Thanks!

Awesome. I really hope Blackout makes the cut

#913 4 days ago

Still hoping for Solar Fire!

#914 4 days ago

Great! Can't wait for Swords of Fury & Pinbot!

#915 4 days ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Great! Can wait for Swords of Fury & Pinbot!

I could really use a pinbot too! Fingers crossed!

#916 3 days ago

After playing my new hardtopped SS I'm more convinced than ever that my high speed (and someday my EBD) need similar treatment. Will be my first attempt doing one of these..

IMG_20190901_155843 (resized).jpg
#917 2 days ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

Normal Space Shuttle
Comet
Evel K.
Future Spa
High Speed
Taxi Lola
Taxi Marylin
Black Knight
Firepower
Pharoah
Thanks!

Sweet! I've been waiting to order my Space Shuttle. I literally went to the site to order it the same day sales were ceased.

#918 2 days ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

PM me if you would like to order.

Black Knight

PM sent regarding a hard top for BK.

-Kasey

#920 2 days ago

Skypilot how did you get your inserts so clear? Every photo I see them installed with the power off you can see the plastic over the inserts. Even the people spent the time to clear coat their playfield as well. Is your photos with flash?

#921 2 days ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Great! Can't wait for Swords of Fury...

Yes please... pretty please!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
2,650 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Annapolis, MD
There are 921 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside