Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you like the theme GOTG?”

• YES 19 votes
      83%
    • NO 3 votes
      13%
    • WHO CARES IF ITS A GOOD PIN I WILL BUY IT REGARDLESS! 1 vote
      4%

(23 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-poster-2 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

At this point it is no secret. Guardians of the Galaxy by Stern Pinball will be announced and shown very soon. Myself like many other GOTG fans are very excited for this pin to be made. First physical appearance of this game is allegedly scheduled to be shown at IAAPA Show in Orlando Florida on Nov 13-17th. This pin has the potential to be great. Awesome current theme that is relatable across multiple age groups. Visual effects / music/ sounds are fantastic. Great humor and relatable characters. If done right this pin will knock it out of the park. I have a strong feeling this will be the case.

Lets get ready to play some Stern Pinball!

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-poster-2 (resized).jpgGuardians-of-the-Galaxy-poster-2 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Would like to see Stern offer up a teaser about an announcement ...

#4 6 years ago

Some people know alot out there but out of respect for Stern and the industry it is best if they get to do the honnors.

I have a great feeling about this one!

#5 6 years ago

I have a good feeling about it as well. This one is going to be a real barn burner, I can feel it now!

#6 6 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 6 years ago

Hey! At least we came.

#8 6 years ago

After the JJP reveal, perhaps its back to the drawing board for GOTG. Possibly delaying the announcement and release...

#9 6 years ago

Rumored the pin is all built and looking as beautiful as ever. Code was just not ready enough for Expo. But she will be for IAPPA! Again this title is rumored to have addressed all of the issues stern has been having over the last few releases. Packed full of Groooot goodness.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Rumored the pin is all built and looking as beautiful as ever. Code was just not ready enough for Expo. But she will be for IAPPA! Again this title is rumored to have addressed all of the issues stern has been having over the last few releases. Packed full of Groooot goodness.

Code wasn’t good enough for expo? Hilarious. Didn’t stop the BM66 cash grab.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Code wasn’t good enough for expo? Hilarious. Didn’t stop the BM66 cash grab.

Don't rain on our parade dude!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-gotg-fan-club-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.