(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 7 years ago

o

Quoted from jar155:Yeah, issues aside, I don't think I've been as addicted to a single pinball machine ever. It's too early to say where it fits in my overall rankings, but it's on the short list of all-time greats for me. I can't wait to see how things evolve with code refinement, but the layout is such a great shooter that everything just feels so satisfying to hit.
Favorite modes right now: Spook Central, The Ballroom, and Back Off Man.

mine is in a truck in columbia ohio 6 hrs away. i can hardly wait to unwrap this ghostly monster of a pin.

1 week later
#85 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's gotta be a first.

no a second, mines the same. two different lollipops. a new le feature??
wtf!!! my game built aug 1 on a monday. i knew id be screwed.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

my question is this, chppewa and robo, did you guys even notice before you saw tata's post? or did that make you go check and then you realized? lol.

dude this is very hard to notice. tata is a slueth!

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I have defended Stern on a lot of things, but this one is messed up. Someone either sent the wrong rails for paint, or the wrong ones were painted and no one noticed. At any rate, there were 200 people that read this thread and laughed, and then ran out to check their own. Mine is fine, but to have more than one of these is nuts. Good catch!

which ones are supposed to be on there ??
maybe i have an extra rare le with ghosting and scoleri bros rails.

#111 7 years ago

amazing. send you new rails you have to install, then you have to box the old ones and have to take to shipper and pay freight for their fuck up. should gave you the option of the green slime mode rails at half price for that crap!!
i dont know what i am gonna do yet but that doesnt sound like a plan^^^

#146 7 years ago

they were probably hoping it wouldn't get noticed. I wouldn't have noticed it myself. keep the money coming in right?

#148 7 years ago

well i have ghosting on 7 inserts now after playing the pin like 20 times. it was shipped with a slightly ghosted insert now it has spread. gonna play the crap outa it and try to ghost the shit out of all the inserts now. stern better make a bunch of spare playfields for everybody its gonna be a shitshow soon! there are a ton of airballs i am sure those are making matters worse.

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry to hear that Robo, it seems like the airballs are the most likely cause but some pins like yours came with ghosting out of the box.
And I believe it was the airballs mostly if it was only happening on GB, but its on SMVE and GOT too.
Also hard to figure why Stern hasn't been able to figure it out since it just started with GOT and SMVE.

we should all post on the ghosting thread. i have posted with more concerns i have found 2 cracked white inserts by the magna slings the inserts are lower than the playfield. i have some inserts you can feel the lip around the edges with your fingernail!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-your-stern-ghosting-grazing-insert-lifting-other/page/6#post-3294312

post you issues on that thread

#172 7 years ago

installed my pinball life outlane kit, wow what a difference much smoother now. beware I was playing the game with glass off to make sure everything working smoothly and no issues, had a ball fly 3 feet almos landed on another game. these flippers are very powerful.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Iceman and others, what are your thoughts about the shaker in this game? I am on the fence about putting one in my premium (once it gets here).

shaker pretty good i had to lower mine as it was really ashaking!

#248 7 years ago

be lucky to wait it out IF the playfields are fixed. i paid in full for my le i would have preferred waiting another month or two then deal with the playfield issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

15,699 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-ghostbuster-all-things-lepremium-club?tu=robotron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.