(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 177 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Unlike Art though, my play field looks like hammered dimples, which i don't mind because its pinball! My TWDLE looks much better and I've played the crap out of that one. Still, very shiny

I looked at my friends GB Pro which has been on route for 3 or 4 months. The playfield dimples have evened out the surface and it still looks pretty good. If the flipper power could be tuned down a little that might help. Also, the autolauncher should have a power adjust as well because it's way too strong.

Quoted from iceman44:

It's a GREAT pin. A light show orgasm and the sound is Stern's best. Gorgeous artwork, great layout and really excellent code so far.

The light show is great! It's amazing how great the flashers are on this game compares to how poor they were on KISS.

Quoted from iceman44:

There is a lot more Dwight could do with it though and hopefully he does. The left proton pack target bank is basically worthless other than to collect gear award and pke frenzy.

I think everyone would like to see a 2 ball, bash slimer multiball. I hope he adds a few more rules, tweaks and maybe that 2 ball multiball.

Rob

1 month later
#346 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Just installed PinGraffix left ramp ball deflector plastic on my GBLE- wow, what a difference it makes. The plastic has virtually eliminated all of my air balls. This should have been installed by Stern at the factory from the outset. I did use washers to raise it just a fraction.
IMO, this is a must have addition which has made a great game even better.

I don't know why Stern doesn't fix some issues like this. It's like Metallica where there's crazy airballs off Sparky's feet which is easily solved with a new clear plastic piece which covers the feet better.

Rob

1 week later
2 weeks later
#538 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

So far we have come up against flikering E. No big deal
Game lock up on ESP Ability. Big problem.
Slimer is now a bitch to register hits. Major problem.
Scare mode was cool, but I can see where some locations will have to turn that off.
Sometimes the game will finish the upper modes on it's own without having to shoot the shots. Mainly the modes that lead to We Came We Saw.
Hopefully an update will be quick.

There's lots more bugs than that too. I don't think any that were present in 1.05 got fixed in 1.10. I don't know if it's just my game, but I have a major bug where the clear flashers sometimes get stuck on during PKE frenzy.

Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
7,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Lakewood, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Shawnee, KS
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside