(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 177 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#454 3 years ago

So I made the adjustments to the lanes and flippers, it plays great right now. Still a concern about the quality of the playfield especially the clearcoat. Some places it just not correct, aroung the scolari brothers, around the metal guides for the inlanes.
Also the magnetic slingshots produce a lot of playfield dimples, I know, everybody says that this is normal, but just in front of the slingshots there are a lot of dimpels....Wonder i this is going the same as the Sanctum in the Shadow? Thinking about redoing the clearcoat.

#465 3 years ago

I do not hear anything. Run the sound check from the menu. My subwoofer in the cabinet is out, already from the start. I removed CN4 in the back box just to keep it quiet. It also hums when I turn it on, but no music. Also the whole machine hums when you open the door.
Plus the fan in the back box makes a lot of noise, so basically it could be anything...sorry

#506 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Oh ya, mines bad. I'll be doing your fix shortly

I did that fix and really worked! No hopping anymore. Great and easy fix, only problem is the clearcoat of the field, it chips around the ball guide. I fixed that with some new clear. Also while your at it, polish those rails, they look fantastic when polished. So no need for all those plastics over and on top of the rails. I am not a fan of those.

#508 3 years ago

The clear came up with the rails on mine and chipped at the base of the rails. Same when removing the outpost. When removing the washer, the clear came with that. Not a big deal but it happens.

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if it did it for outposts, they would have had populated the field within 8 hours of clearing the field. Because it would mean it was still a little soft and stuck to the posts and rails. With sterns setup, that's not really possible. or someone mixed the clear wrong and didn't put enough hardner in, and took days to fully harden. :/

Interesting, I just think this clearcoat is different than my other Stern's and not in a good way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 218.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside