(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 177 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

Have had my LE for about 2-3 weeks now. I recently added the Zombie Yeti art blades, speaker LEDs (with the Ghostbuster logo acrylics) and will install led flipper buttons. The pin looks and plays awesome. I do feel this is a pretty special game all around; and like others have said, it's already loaded.

2 weeks later
#155 3 years ago

The Zombie Yeti blades look awesome- they really complement the overall look of the game's artwork. I had my tech over recently to add some mods and he installed the art blades. First he unplugged all necessary cables, (there weren't too many), then the two of us together removed the playfield from the cabinet.
He then easily applied the decals on to each side. We then smoothed them down and ensured they were straight and nice & flush. He indicated that he has also installed decals with the pf still in the game; peeling a portion off at a time but found it more finicky to do it that way.
When I do lift the playfield up now, I'm just more careful not to scuff the sides.
Another cool mod are Cointakers color changing speaker lights with the GB acrylic logo.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#345 3 years ago

Just installed PinGraffix left ramp ball deflector plastic on my GBLE- wow, what a difference it makes. The plastic has virtually eliminated all of my air balls. This should have been installed by Stern at the factory from the outset. I did use washers to raise it just a fraction.
IMO, this is a must have addition which has made a great game even better.

4 weeks later
#544 3 years ago

I can't locate the magna-sling strength setting either; mind you I really like the default on the new code. Overall, aside from the blinking E (on the PKE lanes), my Slimer is working near flawlessly and the new code is a blast- IMO, less frustrating gameplay than before. Haven't had any random auto launches yet.
This pin is such a blast to play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside