(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#384 7 years ago

Number 429 is in the back of my truck on its way home right now!! Going to inbox it tonight with my son he's always played pinball here and there but Ghostbusters LE is the only pin he's ever really expressed interest in watching me to buy

It's our first NIB

#385 7 years ago

So I got it open and set up haven't placed any balls in it until it's all protected but after the third or fourth time turning it on I get this in the display
Thoughts?

IMG_9830 (resized).JPGIMG_9830 (resized).JPG

IMG_9847 (resized).JPGIMG_9847 (resized).JPG

IMG_9848 (resized).JPGIMG_9848 (resized).JPG

#387 7 years ago

Well I wasn't going to play it until I get all the protectors but that still sucks

#389 7 years ago

I emailed stern and I'll call automated in the am

#398 7 years ago

I spoke with Chas and pat today and both were very helpful. I should have my new board by the weekend.

#405 7 years ago

Anyone know why these angle brackets are here

IMG_9850 (resized).JPGIMG_9850 (resized).JPG

IMG_9851 (resized).JPGIMG_9851 (resized).JPG

IMG_9852 (resized).JPGIMG_9852 (resized).JPG

#407 7 years ago

Have people been receiving non working replacement boards?

#409 7 years ago

So what are people using in the shooter lanes for protection.
I ordered the metal protectors from pinball life but does anyone have any ideas about between the two?

#411 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

btw, i'm about 200 plays in and still no ghosting here. I know they found the problem and it was addressed. I think any future games coming out of the factory will not have ghosting issues. At least for a number of years anyway.

What is your playfield date? I have none either albeit no plays on it but no ghosting. Mine is august 16th I believe.

#413 7 years ago

Do you have any air ball protection, what did it come off of

#440 7 years ago

My node board showed up today which is awesome but I won't be home until late so I probably won't even have time to put it in
If my protectors show up tomorrow I'll be Playing by the weekend I hope.
Anyone have any ideas in the shooter lane protection department on top of the metal protectors.
I haven't had good luck with Mylar in the trough part of the lane

#442 7 years ago

Those look nice. I might email my aunt in Germany and have her buy one and ship it to me.

#444 7 years ago

So I Have a few questions,
First what do people have their coil power set to to keep things from draining or firing up the shooter lane?
Also wondering if there is a lighting adjustment to dim anything down at all?
I'm going to switch to green t-molding , where do you find it?
I see people talking about cling vinyl, where can you but this, and is it in place of Mylar?

Thanks

#445 7 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

Maybe 2? I'd be willing to pay for the item and shipping incurred for your aunt.

I just sent the link to her to see if she can do it. I'll keep you posted.
Nice find!

#448 7 years ago

So I got home earlier than expected and swapped boards. Game booted fine. Yippee!
Then I decided to make an air ball protector if I was going to play it tonight. So an hour later it is a beauty( thanks Dennis for the design it worked perfect!)
Then I decided I would add Mylar to the drain area just in case.
Finally I added a little Mylar to the shooter lane until my protectors arrive tomorrow (hopefully)
I have had the game for 4 days and not played it yet. I clean the balls and put them in push the start button and nothing.

Then I power off and on and think maybe it needs to reset since I added balls...nope it comes up with the same message that the same node board is bad.....FUCK!!!!

I am so pissed off and bummed out! Now I have to wait until tomorrow night to talk to someone while I'm in front of the machine again and will not be able to play until next week now because that's probably when I'll get my next board!

#456 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Crazy question, but you've put it on free play mode, right?

Unfortunately yes it is in free play. I swapped in my original board and same thing so I'm wondering if it is the wire between boards as there is not even a light on it anymore. Or possible on the main board.
So frustrating

#459 7 years ago

It's alive!!
It wound up being a loose wire in the back box not properly seated in the plug for the power supply for the coin door node

Just played a few games and I love it.

I think I need the spring update as I hit the targets and they don't always go down unless that's part of the gameplay

Holy air balls even with all the protectors

#460 7 years ago

So I am experiencing some weird buzzing or humming sound from my speakers
I have a video but don't know how to post it here
Anyone else having similar issues?
How do I post a video from my iphone here

#464 7 years ago

It is hard to hear in the video but it is towards the end

#467 7 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

has anyone got any ideas on how to dim the flashers near the slings? I have the flash lamp power on dim but wow when you get SFM or looping supers its bloody hard to hit the next shot because your blinded by the light. Its the two white triangles near each of the slings that is the main concern here.

I was just looking inside my machine to figure out if I could do something to it is literally blinding when you hit multi ball

#468 7 years ago

As far as the sound it is hard to hear in the video but annoying in person

#479 7 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

Maybe 2? I'd be willing to pay for the item and shipping incurred for your aunt.

So I emailed her and she is finding out how much to get 4 shipped to her and then to me. I'll keep you posted.i figured a couple extra in case anyone else might want one.

#487 7 years ago

I spoke to stern today about my sound issue and they are sending out another SIM card. We shall see. I have to admit I love this game way more than I thought I would. I'm having a blast playing it!

If my playfield holds out I'll be thrilled the other small issues I can understand there will be some issues and tweaks out of the box. I asked about a code update in regards to lighting and I was told it may very well be in a future code as they have been asked a lot.

#489 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I just sent the link to her to see if she can do it. I'll keep you posted.
Nice find!

So I spoke to my aunt and she talked to the people in Germany and they will be available in the us in a few weeks so it may be cheaper to wait. They are about 25 us shipped to her then a about 50 shipped to me. I'm not sure if I can or should say who will be selling them but we all know them

#504 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Anyone have this happen? Arrgh. Second screen.
» YouTube video

I just got a new sd card from stern and it didn't fix my sling lights staying on or the sound issue but now my screen does the same thing

#528 7 years ago

I just slightly bent my arm upward and it is perfect

#529 7 years ago

Does anyone know where to get good scorecards for the le? Has anyone made any cool ones yet?

1 week later
#567 7 years ago

I just made my own ecto mobile and I wanted to mount it in front of the fire station but slimer hits it. How are people fitting it there or where else are people putting them.

#570 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that car is huge. I thought it was hot wheels size. if it was it would fit better.

It is hot wheels size

#571 7 years ago

I'll see how it looks on the ramp. Also how are they wired up ? Are they always on or tied to multi ball or something?

#574 7 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Mike, that looks awesome! Which specific hotwheels car did you use? Were the lights that you lit molded with translucent blue and red plastic or did you have to replace it?

I used this one

I drilled out the headlights, lit them and stripped the paint off the lights and lit them with two sets of police car light leds and I drilled out the roof rack light and put inthe red light there too. I'm pretty happy with it.

My next experiment is lighting up a ghost trap. If it works like I want it will be pretty cool.

IMG_1177 (resized).JPGIMG_1177 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#577 7 years ago

Does anyone know where to get the green t molding and which green to use?

#580 7 years ago

Does this just push in or does it need glue?

#582 7 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

No glue required, just lightly tap it in with a rubber mallet (or similar)
You do need to cut out small sections of the molding 'spine' at the corners though

Got it, to make the bend.
Thx ordered already

#584 7 years ago

Will do thx.
Sad note I have my first ghosting insert I found tonight. I'm not thrilled but I'll keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse.

#587 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Take a close up picture to remember it by.

I did

IMG_0306 (resized).JPGIMG_0306 (resized).JPG

IMG_0304 (resized).JPGIMG_0304 (resized).JPG

#593 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Not sure if I posted this yet- but when they start to sink they really head south. Should see some paint chipping soon I assume.....

Holy s#*¥!!

#600 7 years ago

Just added the green t molding and finished my ghost trap. Man do I love this game

IMG_0314 (resized).JPGIMG_0314 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-ghostbuster-all-things-lepremium-club?tu=hdmike444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.