(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

There are 631 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.
#51 7 years ago

Haven't chimed in on GB mates as the talk has been so negative as of late, but those books and other mods sure are nice. Pin looks like so much fun. Hope to play one soon and keep the photos coming lads!

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Fantastic!
I'm in with LE #173 today. Playfield:July 20. Production date: July 29.

This sounds like it may be from a new batch of playfields, let us know how your inserts look.

#53 7 years ago

Ordered the Pingraffix side art instead of the Zombi Yeti. Although I do like that he is the same artist I find the Pingraffix suit the LE much better and really pop with the green integrated

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#54 7 years ago

Also not a fan of the Stern Topper. It just looks totally out of place IMO. Going with the large Ecto-1 and characters for mine. Likely an LE strip or something in the front.

#55 7 years ago

Stern topper looks great on a Pro or Premium.

The Pingraffix blades wouldn't look good on a Pro or Premium, without the green rails above them.

Happy to have the Yeti blades and Stern Topper for my Premium.....when it gets here!

#56 7 years ago

OK,got my PBL lane protectors and lane guides,sign mods,globalls,Zombie Yetti art blades,green superbands,and finally,PDI glass!! No word yet on the Pre's!!

#57 7 years ago

Any LE owners want to share some under playfield pics? Would love to see things like the mags, and the subway, etc...

Pretty please?

#58 7 years ago

The Original GhostBusters GameBlades™
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/#!ghostbusters/jkg5h

3820cd6fa995ffe8d2f27bdce4bbfbb16649a832_(resized).jpg3820cd6fa995ffe8d2f27bdce4bbfbb16649a832_(resized).jpg

0c3d8c30f05abbc5c9a75ef4c1cbf07dbd1842a1_(resized).jpg0c3d8c30f05abbc5c9a75ef4c1cbf07dbd1842a1_(resized).jpg

c261f5d5d85980be2dffef6e8ff7471c441c2825_(resized).jpgc261f5d5d85980be2dffef6e8ff7471c441c2825_(resized).jpg

#60 7 years ago

Is the PDI glass ready to ship upon order now?

Those mirror blades look awesome.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Any LE owners want to share some under playfield pics? Would love to see things like the mags, and the subway, etc...
Pretty please?

I'll post a bunch of pics next week.

I'm considering the Ecto 1 Hot Wheels with figs too

#62 7 years ago

I posted a picture of the pink glow balls with a purple led strip in the apron before but I ordered some glow rubbers from Titan and this is just with the flippers ,waiting for the rest of them but very cool,I am not sure how it would look with a full length strip on the plastic apron itself,mine is just a small strip on the metel above the ball trough

#63 7 years ago

Im still waiting on my GBLE from JJ. Hopefully sometime in the next week or two.

#64 7 years ago

I'm in the club

IMG_0060_(resized).JPGIMG_0060_(resized).JPG

#65 7 years ago

I like that look Rock.

I might try both green and pink

#66 7 years ago

I like that look Rock.

I might try both green and pink

Sorry dupe

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I posted a picture of the pink glow balls with a purple led strip in the apron before but I ordered some glow rubbers from Titan and this is just with the flippers ,waiting for the rest of them but very cool,I am not sure how it would look with a full length strip on the plastic apron itself,mine is just a small strip on the metel above the ball trough

Looks sweet. Where did you get the purple led strip? Just purple or UV?

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveMan:

Looks sweet. Where did you get the purple led strip? Just purple or UV?

Most likely Comet.

#69 7 years ago

It was bought from mezel for the back of playfield and I used it for the front instead ,I am not sure what it is

#70 7 years ago

Bang.

20160806_000947_(resized).jpg20160806_000947_(resized).jpg

#71 7 years ago

For comparison...

IMG_20160810_190729554_(resized).jpgIMG_20160810_190729554_(resized).jpg

1470876060497359007005_(resized).jpg1470876060497359007005_(resized).jpg

#72 7 years ago

Green trim all the way TaTa!

I haven't added mods yet, been too busy playing this pin.

Trim and other crap i have ready to install this goes on this weekend.

#73 7 years ago

This may be my best mod yet... White Rice!

IMG_20160810_211130647_(resized).jpgIMG_20160810_211130647_(resized).jpg

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

This may be my best mod yet... White Rice!

To soak up moisture? What?

One gripe so far is that lock down bar latch. It's F ing annoying and cheap but I can get over it.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

One gripe so far is that lock down bar latch. It's F ing annoying and cheap but I can get over it.

Some people swear it's better....more stable.

I've never owned one, so I'll find out for myself soon enough.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Once you get used to it, it's not bad.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Someone recommended the idea of putting the rice in there as a dehumidifier. So far, I haven't seen any ghosting. I'm so desperate for my pin not to ghost, that I'd consider any other ideas of preventive measures that others may be doing. One thing for sure, the playfield needs additional mylar in the pop bumper area. This pin has a tendency to keep the ball in the pops for long periods, similar to TWD.

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Some people swear it's better....more stable.
I've never owned one, so I'll find out for myself soon enough.

My first experience with the latch and I feel it does make it feel more stable...just cheap feeling

#79 7 years ago

I don't think that rice is going to do anything. It's like 100% humidity in a Philly summer. A dehumidifier would at least take significant water out of the air.

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Once you get used to it, it's not bad.

Minor annoyance right Tom! I didn't realize wtf was going on when i unboxed it and initially thought they F ed up and didn't put the lock down bar in there.

Bottom line, this pin blows me away so far. Fun factor is off the charts and its a fairly easy shooting pin. Smooth.

TaTa, I am going with the "whatever happens plan" and then react. I know one thing, I'm dimpling the crap out of this thing and I love it!

Will the inserts hold up? Remains to be seen but my play field seems to be very solid so far.

#81 7 years ago

Does anybody else have two different lollipop rails? GBLE#311

IMG_20160811_171456687_(resized).jpgIMG_20160811_171456687_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160811_171440798_(resized).jpgIMG_20160811_171440798_(resized).jpg

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

That's gotta be a first.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Wow, thats terrible. Both of mine are the same and like the ones in your second pic. Get with your dealer, I bet Stern will ship you one to match.

#84 7 years ago

That sucks, where is Stern quality control?

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's gotta be a first.

no a second, mines the same. two different lollipops. a new le feature??
wtf!!! my game built aug 1 on a monday. i knew id be screwed.

#86 7 years ago

I'm putting the Star Trek vengeance plastic over that left ramp until a better fit comes out

#87 7 years ago

I have owned GBLE for about 3 weeks now. I still have yet to beat the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and have racked up a 19 billion score trying. One week after owning MMR I beat Battle for the Kingdom and have beat every other Williams machine wizard mode within a week of owning the machine. While I liked MMR and I loved my old TZ there are no Williams machines that challenge you like Stern.

I never did get to Valinor on my LOTR and GBLE is proving to be just as tough.

GBLE IMO is the best pinball ever made. The combination of sound, looks, and tough play makes it a keeper. The likeness to the movie is spot on and the choice of callouts are perfect.

I am glad I did not sell this machine. I will find a spot for it and my STLE in my new home -even if it has to go in the bedroom!

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Lol Anthony, that figures. So do have the opposite rails of the other guy? Maybe you need to do a swap

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Wow. Same here. Two different rails. July 29th build date.

#90 7 years ago

WOW 3 of you. Stern needs to talk to the guy that puts them on.

#91 7 years ago

my question is this, chppewa and robo, did you guys even notice before you saw tata's post? or did that make you go check and then you realized? lol.

#92 7 years ago

I didn't notice until his post made me check!!

#93 7 years ago

Wow,how unique,different rails!!wonder what the PRe's will come out with??

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

my question is this, chppewa and robo, did you guys even notice before you saw tata's post? or did that make you go check and then you realized? lol.

dude this is very hard to notice. tata is a slueth!

#95 7 years ago

just having some fun. I don't think I would notice that either. shit, I don't think I would even notice if my inserts were ghosting.

the only thing I seem to notice is when one of my pins kicks my ass and has its way with me. (then I sleep in the garage cause I am ashamed.)

#96 7 years ago

I like the look of the left side rail better (in the pics TaTa posted) so I just emailed my distributor asking them to have a new right rail sent to match the left one. The left shows more slime!

#97 7 years ago

I am so so so so so ready for my premium to get here... missed out on getting an LE by an hour or so... its ok though, I plan to powder coat my hardware PINK anyway. but man I am so jelly of you guys with LE's who are playing... (don't you all feel so sorry for me?)

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Wow. Same here. Two different rails. July 29th build date.

I just looked and sure enough I have 2 different side rails as well.

Anyone that had this contact Stern or distributor to see what they will do?

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I just looked and sure enough I have 2 different side rails as well.
Anyone that had his contact Stern or distributor to see what they will do?

I'll let you know when I hear back from Automated. I requested a new right side rail.

As a note, the Stern web site LE pics show both sides having the ones that are currently on the right side.

#100 7 years ago

I spoke with Mr. Marvin Hemsley, Stern's installer at station 13, substation B and he doesn't see a problem. "Both sides look the same to me"

ROBERT-MELVIN-The-Man-with-Two-Faces_(resized).jpgROBERT-MELVIN-The-Man-with-Two-Faces_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 631 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-ghostbuster-all-things-lepremium-club/page/2?hl=steveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.