(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG

There are 631 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.
#451 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Crazy question, but you've put it on free play mode, right?

Yes the game can be put in Free Play mode

#452 7 years ago

He knows that, and I was thinking the same thing. Sparechange, you did go into the menu settings and changed it to feeplay right? Otherwise pushing the start button will do nothing.....unless you add quarters

Added over 7 years ago: Quoted wrong username

#453 7 years ago

(2) GB Premiums & (1) WD LE delivered to East Bay Area California today. All (3) were delivered to my buddy's location, so mine got loaded into the Denali to be set up soon, at my home.

Honestly, I've been very apprehensive with all the PF issues. We set the other GB Prem. (made 9/19/16) and it looked & played amazing. The playfield was smooth as glass, no ghosting noted, and we played many 4-player games. So far very happy. Mine is next, will report it soon.

Kerry

#454 7 years ago

So I made the adjustments to the lanes and flippers, it plays great right now. Still a concern about the quality of the playfield especially the clearcoat. Some places it just not correct, aroung the scolari brothers, around the metal guides for the inlanes.
Also the magnetic slingshots produce a lot of playfield dimples, I know, everybody says that this is normal, but just in front of the slingshots there are a lot of dimpels....Wonder i this is going the same as the Sanctum in the Shadow? Thinking about redoing the clearcoat.

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Any suggestions for tweaking the switch on the top of the left ramp? Either it doesn't register well or (after adjusting) the switch will stop the ball in its tracks. This makes the game basically unplayable as there are many things which require that ramp shot.

I tried to adjust the ramp switch a few times and it never worked 100% and then it just broke so I replaced it with a universal type with the long straight wire arm,installed and cut it a bit and with a little bend I had a great 100% working ramp

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#456 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Crazy question, but you've put it on free play mode, right?

Unfortunately yes it is in free play. I swapped in my original board and same thing so I'm wondering if it is the wire between boards as there is not even a light on it anymore. Or possible on the main board.
So frustrating

#457 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Unfortunately yes it is in free play. I swapped in my original board and same thing so I'm wondering if it is the wire between boards as there is not even a light on it anymore. Or possible on the main board.
So frustrating

Good luck with that issue. No doubt, very frustrating. Hopefully a phone call and some help will get you up and running.

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I tried to adjust the ramp switch a few times and it never worked 100% and then it just broke so I replaced it with a universal type with the long straight wire arm,installed and cut it a bit and with a little bend I had a great 100% working ramp

I added a Little piece of blue putty from the back of an old Samantha Fox poster. Fixed at the end of the wired arm it works perfectly

#459 7 years ago

It's alive!!
It wound up being a loose wire in the back box not properly seated in the plug for the power supply for the coin door node

Just played a few games and I love it.

I think I need the spring update as I hit the targets and they don't always go down unless that's part of the gameplay

Holy air balls even with all the protectors

#460 7 years ago

So I am experiencing some weird buzzing or humming sound from my speakers
I have a video but don't know how to post it here
Anyone else having similar issues?
How do I post a video from my iphone here

#461 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

How do I post a video from my iphone here

I'm not aware that you can. I ended up setting up you tube account just so I could post from Phone

#462 7 years ago

has anyone got any ideas on how to dim the flashers near the slings? I have the flash lamp power on dim but wow when you get SFM or looping supers its bloody hard to hit the next shot because your blinded by the light. Its the two white triangles near each of the slings that is the main concern here.

#464 7 years ago

It is hard to hear in the video but it is towards the end

#465 7 years ago

I do not hear anything. Run the sound check from the menu. My subwoofer in the cabinet is out, already from the start. I removed CN4 in the back box just to keep it quiet. It also hums when I turn it on, but no music. Also the whole machine hums when you open the door.
Plus the fan in the back box makes a lot of noise, so basically it could be anything...sorry

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I was thinking about doing the same thing. I have a few switches lying around so might have to give that a whirl.

#467 7 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

has anyone got any ideas on how to dim the flashers near the slings? I have the flash lamp power on dim but wow when you get SFM or looping supers its bloody hard to hit the next shot because your blinded by the light. Its the two white triangles near each of the slings that is the main concern here.

I was just looking inside my machine to figure out if I could do something to it is literally blinding when you hit multi ball

#468 7 years ago

As far as the sound it is hard to hear in the video but annoying in person

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I was just looking inside my machine to figure out if I could do something to it is literally blinding when you hit multi ball

yeah i'm thinking some sort of diffuser over the led but just don't know what to use. Cellophane seems tacky, so was wondering how everyone else was going with it. I know I could hit the looping supers over and over if only I didn't get blinded when it came down the ramp to the flippers. Wondering if the code doesn't even allow the lamps to dim because I can't notice a difference when I change the settings.

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

That's what i love about it. Blinded by the light, revved up like a "douche", you know the runner in the night.

#472 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

So what are people using in the shooter lanes for protection.
I ordered the metal protectors from pinball life but does anyone have any ideas about between the two?

I picked up Cliffy's 3 piece shooter lane protector set that works nicely. It isn't on his site, email him to see if he has any in stock yet.

#473 7 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I picked up Cliffy's 3 piece shooter lane protector set that works nicely. It isn't on his site, email him to see if he has any in stock yet.

Is this new? I've seen 2 items he makes for the shooter lane. I'm wondering what the 3rd is.

#474 7 years ago

He has a thin guard for each side of the shooter lane and a thicker metal piece to protect the outside wall of the shooter lane.

#475 7 years ago

So I am going to post this here and also the Premium forum.

I noticed someone else said something about their Premium GB having the LE stickers on the apron. So I checked and sure enough My apron has the stickers surrounded by slime on my premium I just got. Very interested. Here are a snapshot of the aprons from the flyers.
Magicchiz

My playfield shows a date of 9-22-2016

Le GB Flyer (resized).JPGLe GB Flyer (resized).JPG

premium GB flyer (resized).JPGpremium GB flyer (resized).JPG

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#476 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's what i love about it. Blinded by the light, revved up like a "douche", you know the runner in the night.

You okay , Manfred?

#477 7 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

So I am going to post this here and also the Premium forum.
I noticed someone else said something about their Premium GB having the LE stickers on the apron. So I checked and sure enough My apron has the stickers surrounded by slime on my premium I just got. Very interested. Here are a snapshot of the aprons from the flyers.
Magicchiz
My playfield shows a date of 9-22-2016

There are also premiums floating around with signatures on the playfield.

#478 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

There are also premiums floating around with signatures on the playfield.

That's one factory error I could live with.

#479 7 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

Maybe 2? I'd be willing to pay for the item and shipping incurred for your aunt.

So I emailed her and she is finding out how much to get 4 shipped to her and then to me. I'll keep you posted.i figured a couple extra in case anyone else might want one.

#480 7 years ago

I just ordered this beach towel to cover my premium when it's not being used. I think it goes well with the theme, and for $20 how can you go wrong.
https://www.amazon.com/Factory-Entertainment-Ghostbusters-Marshmallow-Novelty/dp/B00YD2FWL8/ref=sr_1_1

Beach towels work great to keep the glass clean!

Gameroom covered.JPGGameroom covered.JPG

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

So I emailed her and she is finding out how much to get 4 shipped to her and then to me. I'll keep you posted.i figured a couple extra in case anyone else might want one.

If you have enough I'd like one.

#482 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Awesome, thanks!

#483 7 years ago

Anyone have this happen? Arrgh. Second screen.

#484 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

» YouTube video

Not here but I doubt that is caused by the actual screen, more likely the board that drives the screen or something upstream.

#485 7 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Not here but I doubt that is caused by the actual screen, more likely the board that drives the screen :)or something upstream.

The screen is the node board. It's integrated.

IMG20161003233453 (resized).jpgIMG20161003233453 (resized).jpg

IMG20161003233458 (resized).jpgIMG20161003233458 (resized).jpg

#486 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Can you send the vid to Stern?

#487 7 years ago

I spoke to stern today about my sound issue and they are sending out another SIM card. We shall see. I have to admit I love this game way more than I thought I would. I'm having a blast playing it!

If my playfield holds out I'll be thrilled the other small issues I can understand there will be some issues and tweaks out of the box. I asked about a code update in regards to lighting and I was told it may very well be in a future code as they have been asked a lot.

#488 7 years ago

Thought I would post some pictures of my Ghostbuster Premium powder coating by Back Alley Creations and the back box hinge from pinball metal.

IMG_2796 (resized).jpgIMG_2796 (resized).jpg

IMG_2797 (resized).jpgIMG_2797 (resized).jpg

#489 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I just sent the link to her to see if she can do it. I'll keep you posted.
Nice find!

So I spoke to my aunt and she talked to the people in Germany and they will be available in the us in a few weeks so it may be cheaper to wait. They are about 25 us shipped to her then a about 50 shipped to me. I'm not sure if I can or should say who will be selling them but we all know them

#490 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

So I spoke to my aunt and she talked to the people in Germany and they will be available in the us in a few weeks so it may be cheaper to wait. They are about 25 us shipped to her then a about 50 shipped to me. I'm not sure if I can or should say who will be selling them but we all know them

Thanks for all you trouble, it would be best for us to wait. If you can, inform us who has them. Thanks

#491 7 years ago

I still love the game, but I have to admit, I'm getting the itch for a code update. It's been a long while on the same version.

#492 7 years ago

Normally my scores range from 2million up to 380 million. Today I had one game that happened to hit mass hysteria , with 2x running and storage multiball. Ended up with 1.8 billion. Is mass hysteria a little overpowered in the points department?

#493 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

» YouTube video

Seems to me that this is not a fault of the screen, but more of the software, as the image keeps changing. Screen cannot do that, it just shows what the videocard is sending and that is only sending what the software tells it to send.

Maybe just reload the software or use another SD card.

#494 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Reinstall the code , it very well cold fix your problem Bandit.
My sound was completely gone on my ST premium after 2 weeks of trouble shooting and wire tracing I said what the hell it couldn'thurt so I just reinstalled the code and bang , sound came on all was good . Couldn't hurt .

#495 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Normally my scores range from 2million up to 380 million. Today I had one game that happened to hit mass hysteria , with 2x running and storage multiball. Ended up with 1.8 billion. Is mass hysteria a little overpowered in the points department?

It seems there are quite a few modes that are overpowered in points. I was playing yesterday and got over 600 million in Stay Puff mode. I think it was awarding something like 55-70 million per left ramp shot.-and I don't think I even had a multiplier running so it could have been much much higher.

#496 7 years ago

i've never seen stay puft mode. I've tried. I can hit ballroom sometimes but not finish it. Librarian once. but don't know if I finished it or not.

#497 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've never seen stay puft mode. I've tried. I can hit ballroom sometimes but not finish it. Librarian once. but don't know if I finished it or not.

time to pull the glass!

#498 7 years ago

What do you guys think of trying to put something on the rails. If nothing else for a last nudge chance? I am trying these options now just to see if they are a problem. One is to cut down a post rubber and slit the back then slide it on the larger of the rails. In the picture it is hard to see because I only had a extra black one to cut up. I put nothing on the smaller rail. The other option is to slide a post tp rubber (I used some glo titans.) Putting them on each rail. Not sure about it yet. But a few games in, it didnt seem to affect ball travel to much. I know everyone has a option. Nice thing they can come off easy. Also noted even with a slit in back they have not popped off yet.

20161005_105919 (resized).jpg20161005_105919 (resized).jpg

20161005_105911 (resized).jpg20161005_105911 (resized).jpg

20161005_105935 (resized).jpg20161005_105935 (resized).jpg

#499 7 years ago

why are you going through all that. I already told you how to fix it in 3 min and cost you nothing.

#500 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why are you going through all that. I already told you how to fix it in 3 min and cost you nothing.

First thing I'm doing is your fix if mine is acting that way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
15,999 (OBO)
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 103.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
10,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, MA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 631 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-ghostbuster-all-things-lepremium-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.