(Topic ID: 165010)

"Official" Ghostbuster all things LE/Premium Club!

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 631 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180312_222639 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).PNG
IMG_0314 (resized).JPG
hi score (resized).JPG
IMG_5937 (resized).JPG
IMG_0308 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
IMG_1177 (resized).JPG
IMG_2707 (resized).JPG
IMG_2706 (resized).JPG
IMG_2824 (resized).JPG
IMG_2823 (resized).JPG
IMG_2822 (resized).JPG
IMG_2821 (resized).JPG
IMG_2820 (resized).JPG
There are 631 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 13.
#1 7 years ago

Hopefully getting mine delivered next week.

There are a lot of various threads out there.

Like to see comments related to all things LE/Premium.

Especially strategy, mods and code.

#2 7 years ago

Just saw the Stern side rails, they look pretty good.

#3 7 years ago

Paid in full but haven't offically joined yet with all the delays.

#4 7 years ago

What's your eta Flato?

Thinking about getting color DMD and go green until they colorize it

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's your eta Flato?

That's what I'm going to do. Plus the green t-molding and mirror blades. Oh...and a GB logo keychain! But that's it...too pretty and already loaded. But like above, mine has yet to be delivered.

#6 7 years ago

Arrived today... Sitting in the garage and dammit I'm traveling this week.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

That's what I'm going to do. Plus the green t-molding and mirror blades. Oh...and a GB logo keychain! But that's it...too pretty and already loaded. But like above, mine has yet to be delivered.

Well how about my green leg light ups.....they're on the outside of the cab.

#8 7 years ago

You guys are talking LE or premiums shipping now?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You guys are talking LE or premiums shipping now?

LEs are currently trickling out. No Premiums yet.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well how about my green leg light ups.....they're on the outside of the cab.

Yeah once i get mine set up your mod looks awesome!

The T molding is a must too along with the mirror blades.

I'm OUT on the topper, I think it looks terrible for the amount of money it costs.

Maybe Stern is picking up some steam now, hopefully premiums by mid August?

#11 7 years ago

Mid-late August is my hope for my Premium.

#12 7 years ago

Have had my LE for about 2-3 weeks now. I recently added the Zombie Yeti art blades, speaker LEDs (with the Ghostbuster logo acrylics) and will install led flipper buttons. The pin looks and plays awesome. I do feel this is a pretty special game all around; and like others have said, it's already loaded.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

That sucks, on the plus side, an extra week to have the play field "cure".

#15 7 years ago

Im Particularly fond of mirror blades on this, but think the ones with the slime green edging might look better on an LE them a Premium. Either way, I like the expansion of space illusion, and the playfield design works well with this.

I had picked up an assortment of stuff for a topper, but there is so much going on, nothing is needed, for me.

Shaker is integrated very well, a good thing for Premium owners to add.

Added PBL Green outlanes and hanging post, as well as flipper toppers, mirror, from Laseriffic.
For me, the center post saves enough balls to eliminate that frustration, and just makes the game more fun!

Started today on lighting, and changed out the Spots to Comet Op-MaxNR...love the extra light.

Ill be checking out lighting the green slime rails more, the sling cover ghosts, Purple City Glow, and flashers for the Subway.
I believe I can take the flashers to the back box as well, but Im moving a bit slower the last few days, so Ill share as i get there.

Most important, you guys in waiting, this is one great game, and I love the music and shots! I feel like its the best B/W had a Baby with the Best Stern!

Smooth as butter Left Ramp and right loop back. So many great shots and goals that are intuitive after a few games.
The modes are designed first for fun, and the points etc come after. Even the Pops have strategy!
Chasing 100 ghosts is different than 100 zombies. TWD is a battle, a dark game, This pulls you back to a Smiling experience.
Love them both, but so very far apart, yet a progression for Stern with killer soundtrack, fast game, and fun goals and modes.

Any code updates will expand the gameplay, but it doesnt feel like its missing that much right now.

Oh, I used Titans GITD on the slings.

ghostbusters6_(resized).jpgghostbusters6_(resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Added PBL Green outlanes and hanging post, as well as flipper toppers, mirror, from Laseriffic.

Looks awesome Art, great review.

Keep us posted on your lighting updates and expertise!

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Mid-late August is my hope for my Premium.

Ah shoot. Was hoping it would ship by my wedding so I could bring that. Gotta clean up another game :/

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah once i get mine set up your mod looks awesome!
The T molding is a must too along with the mirror blades.
I'm OUT on the topper, I think it looks terrible for the amount of money it costs.
Maybe Stern is picking up some steam now, hopefully premiums by mid August?

I'm with you on the topper. I'm sure someone will come up with something that not only looks better but is less expensive too.

Green t-molding arrived the other day. Unfortunately, no word on LE delivery yet (Automated). I didn't order from them until that Friday, so I expect to be at the end of their list of 30 allotted.

Will add blades, but not sure whether to go with mirror or the city-scape. I've seen pics of both, but will need to see in person before deciding.

#19 7 years ago

Ive received a few PM. The rails and center Post are from Pinball life.
When they sell out, it is removed from the site.

I am unsure of Terrys Backorder Policies, etc, but I dont have any magic to get a set for anyone when he is sold out...sorry.

When they do come back in stock, they have sold out very very quickly.

I have a feeling they will stock more soon.

#20 7 years ago

I have the topper. Looks great in person!

Also got the Yeti blades. While I like mirrors on games, there's no substitute for blades drawn by the same artist as the playfield.

Shaker too. All waiting for my Premium to arrive next month.

I will get the armor rails too at some point. I like to space out my mods so every few months there is something new to add.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive received a few PM. The rails and center Post are from Pinball life.
When they sell out, it is removed from the site.
I am unsure of Terrys Backorder Policies, etc, but I dont have any magic to get a set for anyone when he is sold out...sorry.
When they do come back in stock, they have sold out very very quickly.
I have a feeling they will stock more soon.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4255

Terry gets these from overseas, so it takes a bit to re-stock when he runs out.

#22 7 years ago

the PBL green slimer addons for the lanes look fantastic. Def getting those once I get a GB.....

#23 7 years ago

I got the MezelMods Ecto-1 car, and mounted it on my right ramp. There are actually multiple places you can put it, such as the firehouse or top of the left ramp as alternates. I like the right ramp since the ramp decal depicts traffic and it's an easy tie in to the Ecto Goggles light, so it lights up when there's a ghost to catch in the goggles.

MezelMods has the car up on the site now.

ecto1-mod_(resized).jpgecto1-mod_(resized).jpg

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's your eta Flato?

No eta I don't bother to call the distro I'm sure he will call when available.
I thought have the color dmd to but they said there is a chance the internals could be different once they don't there first spike game.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's your eta Flato?

I plan to do that too (green ColorDMD) knowing that the current ColorDMD hardware may or may not support multicolor for Spike in the future. It's "iffy". Randy (owner of ColorDMD) explained it like this in another thread... "The company has not yet determined if/how multicolor for SPIKE will be supported, or whether changes to our hardware platform will be required. Only consider the purchase of a ColorDMD if the currently supported features meet your requirements."

#27 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#28 7 years ago

Forgot to add the narrative. LOL

Got my GBLE on my birthday (perfect timing). Number 86, to be exact. Added the Tilt graphics side art blades, the Hot Wheels Ecto 1 (not lighted though), and the topper. Yes, a little pricey, but it sure adds the magic touch to the pin IMO.

I put the GB ghost right above the flasher and it really shines whenever the flasher goes off. The figure came from the recently released GB figures and all I did was carve about the bottom of the figures base and etch a little hole near his back to go evenly over the screw. The slimmer toy doesn't even touch it as well. He's just attached by double sided tape, but going to somehow screw him into the plastic, but I'm happy the way it came out.

Beautiful pin and fun to play. Got the plastic protectors coming soon (thanks Art) and I'll keep ya posted.

#29 7 years ago

Got the plastic protectors and Yeti blades today. Anybody have Lighted Ecto from Mezel?

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got the plastic protectors and Yeti blades today. Anybody have Lighted Ecto from Mezel?

I do. Mounted it on the right ramp.

20160725_185739_(resized).jpg20160725_185739_(resized).jpg

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I do. Mounted it on the right ramp.

That looks very cool. A GB pin has to have an Ecto toy car right?

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That looks very cool. A GB pin has to have an Ecto toy car right?

Doesn't feel right without one.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Started today on lighting, and changed out the Spots to Comet Op-MaxNR...love the extra light.
Ill be checking out lighting the green slime rails more, the sling cover ghosts, Purple City Glow, and flashers for the Subway.

Gonna follow your lead Art.

Just ordered the T molding!

Getting really excited.

#34 7 years ago

I installed Paul's leg mod and a lit shooter but the cool thing I noticed is when I added a purple led strip in the ball trough under the apron the pink glow ball lit up like crazy,very cool

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:I installed Paul's leg mod and a lit shooter but the cool thing I noticed is when I added a purple led strip in the ball trough under the apron the pink glow ball lit up like crazy,very cool

It looks fantastic and I love it when an idea gets repurposed. Now I'll add pink glow balls illuminated by purple led strip to the list!

#36 7 years ago

Where did the "glow balls" come from. Looks great.

So does Paul's leg mod, wow. I see you have the green dmd and speaker lights too.

#37 7 years ago

You can order them from Mezel Mods Ice man. I think they're listed under 50 bucks. Thinking about getting them for my pin as well.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

You can order them from Mezel Mods Ice man. I think they're listed under 50 bucks. Thinking about getting them for my pin as well.

I've got my set of glow balls waiting to be installed on my Pre. Ordered it at Pintastic, so I'm guessing I'll be a later member of this club. Works out well for me though, as I'm completely swamped right now between work and teaching. I haven't even had time to play the games I have!!

#39 7 years ago

Titan MB glow in the dark rubbers?

Anybody else have those?

#40 7 years ago

Time to get some positive vibes on the game again, getting tired of inserts and clear coating talk.

Game is the best thing in years for me, so I am fiddling continually with stuff to add.

Book stacking, and some rogue flying ones, had to be made. Dont ask me to make more, too much work.. I'll try and get some on spring wire that really float around the library ? Someone can take a look , 3D print this and sell no doubt.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#41 7 years ago

Yeah, issues aside, I don't think I've been as addicted to a single pinball machine ever. It's too early to say where it fits in my overall rankings, but it's on the short list of all-time greats for me. I can't wait to see how things evolve with code refinement, but the layout is such a great shooter that everything just feels so satisfying to hit.

Favorite modes right now: Spook Central, The Ballroom, and Back Off Man.

#42 7 years ago

o

Quoted from jar155:Yeah, issues aside, I don't think I've been as addicted to a single pinball machine ever. It's too early to say where it fits in my overall rankings, but it's on the short list of all-time greats for me. I can't wait to see how things evolve with code refinement, but the layout is such a great shooter that everything just feels so satisfying to hit.

mine is in a truck in columbia ohio 6 hrs away. i can hardly wait to unwrap this ghostly monster of a pin.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

o

mine is in a truck in columbia ohio 6 hrs away. i can hardly wait to unwrap this ghostly monster of a pin.

The last day or two of waiting nearly did me in.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Time to get some positive vibes on the game again, getting tired of inserts and clear coating talk.
Game is the best thing in years for me, so I am fiddling continually with stuff to add.
Book stacking, and some rogue flying ones, had to be made. Dont ask me to make more, too much work.. I'll try and get some on spring wire that really float around the library ? Someone can take a look , 3D print this and sell no doubt.

Those look fantastic, well done! Hope somebody else takes this idea and produces them.

Only concern would be the airballs causing damage / chips

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Fantastic!

I'm in with LE #173 today. Playfield:July 20. Production date: July 29.

#46 7 years ago

Have fun , you'll be smiling all day once you start playing !

#47 7 years ago

Wow, the book stacking mod looks great. Somebody needs to produce those!

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I installed Paul's leg mod and a lit shooter but the cool thing I noticed is when I added a purple led strip in the ball trough under the apron the pink glow ball lit up like crazy,very cool

Oh man you forgot to tell me. They look GREAT. Would you post the picture on my topic?

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Yeah, issues aside, I don't think I've been as addicted to a single pinball machine ever. It's too early to say where it fits in my overall rankings, but it's on the short list of all-time greats for me. I can't wait to see how things evolve with code refinement, but the layout is such a great shooter that everything just feels so satisfying to hit.

I'm only in the pro club. I agree, you can't stop playing. Your favorite choice of modes are spot on! The only thing that I think should be changed, is the speedy heavy metal music.

#50 7 years ago

Dang, I've played the pro and loved it.

I am/was addicted to TWDLE. I think GB will rival it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 631 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-ghostbuster-all-things-lepremium-club/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.