image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
doorpinball.jpg
image.jpeg
eabf21.jpg
Sideart_Game_of_thrones.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

It looks like HBO did the video production for the teaser. The cgi on the ball looks impressive.

#43 8 years ago

GoT, Hodor mode = TSPP, doh mode

Hodor,Hodor,Hodor,Hodor,Hodor

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Am I missing something here? I didn't see one pic of a the game itself and people are already lining up to give their money. Have we not learned anything yet? Still buying without seeing based off theme alone. Heck we don't even know whom the designer is nor whom will be coding the game.
I hope it is killer and everyone likes it but when are people going to at least wait until the game is built before going crazy over it

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This seems quick for an announcement. Is this due to something occuring with the TV show?

Season 5 will hit blu-Ray in November. Season 6 starts in April

#482 8 years ago

The hobbit is a children's story; Game of Thrones is not.

Other then both being set in fantasy worlds with dragons I see no similarities.

The hobbit is a bunch of dudes questing to regain their home land that was taken over by a dragon.
Game of Thrones is the story of several family dynasties competing to be ruler of the land, and to sit on the one iron throne. There's history between the families the creates an interwoven tale that is not comparable to the simplistic hobbit story. The dragons in GoT are not the villain to be defeated, they are weapons that are used to battle other families and control the lands.

#666 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Come back on Tuesday when they post pics then.

Do you think it will be that soon? I've never really followed the release of a new game this closely, what's the usual timeframe for a stern title? Will we see a full feature list Tuesday too or just some cabinet artwork pics?

#702 8 years ago

I could imagine ship a dmd. Then aftermarket sell a colour dmd, or sell a lcd with a sd card. Maximize profit. Stern knows that people will spend lots on mods with this game.

#1163 8 years ago

Why do I think of jiggling aliens from AFM when I read flying dragon?

#1176 8 years ago

I wonder if it's R rated? Will it be family friendly?

#1873 8 years ago

The generic Playfield is a good idea. If there's faces on the Playfield and someone dies before the story is over it might be outta place. Use the dmd to tie in the theme so in five years when the code is complete the game modes can reflect the complete story. Release early code with no wizard mode, then once the story progresses to those plot points, update the game code to complete it.

#1917 8 years ago

I wouldn't hate the LE cabinet art with the pro back glass. Here's to an improved design for the premium

#1998 8 years ago

LE armor should read fire and ice. Wtf is the fire and blood reference.

At the end of season 5 dayanaries is surrounded by the dothraki so even though khal drogo is dead there might be further reference to his character.

Flying dragon= bouncing aliens (like AFM)
Fire breathing dragon = lights under the fire decals?

#2033 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Did they say all models will have fiddly clips or the normal lockdown mech?

Quoted from pninja005:

Wow, been gone for a couple of days and see this thread exploding..
Anyone actually reading all of this?

In case you've missed it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2064 8 years ago

Just buy price/Playfield pics, I think premium will be the big seller.

#2511 8 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

made it a bit more structured:
Each player can select a Game of Thrones House to defend against harm, and the danger comes from all directions. Players can choose to be a Knight of the Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon, Martell, or Tyrell family Houses, and choose other Houses to battle
Game of Thrones Game Features:
• Custom speech from Game of Thrones actor Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane, (The Hound), guides the player throughout the game with authenticity and strong presence
• The sweet voice of Kate Morris co-narrates the game, and adds an Englishwoman’s touch to the character of the game
• All Game of Thrones pinball models feature an animated interactive dragon that roars, flies, and breathes fire through the magic of all-LED lit playfields
• Each model has its own uniquely stunning art package
• Players can slam the ball into the Battering Ram, attempting to break down the Castle Doors and grab features such as Super Jackpots, Wild Fire, and Playfield Score Multipliers
• The animated mechanical Sword of Multiball holds back reinforcements until it’s time to attack.
• A bank of 3 Drop Targets lights the Lord of Light Lanes to protect against side drains and awards other progressive features
• A Kickback in the Dragon’s lair fires the ball back in anger when the dragon is struck
• Players can win valuable random awards and features with Reel PopsTM, a fun new software mechanism by playing the Pop Bumpers and spinning 3 virtual spinning reels on the display When three identical symbols line up, the player is awarded the prize shown on the reels. Earn Gold and spend it on needed weapons and features.
• An Action Button is featured on the front molding for the largest array of interactive play features ever seen in a pinball machine
Pro Model:
• The Game of Thrones Pro model features 7 multicolor Shield Inserts that represent the great Houses of Westeros and special shots on the playfield
• Lightning-fast ramps and orbits send the ball on fascinating and versatile courses throughout the game
• New updated SPIKETM electronics hardware system improves earnings, reliability, serviceability and energy efficiency PCB boards updated
• All general-illumination and feature lights are LED’s
• Redesigned, stronger, modern-styled metal backbox
• New game design allows easy cleaning
• Cabinets are decaled for easy refurbishment
Premium and Limited Edition Pinball models:
• Vastly different from the Pro model, both Premium and Limited Editions feature a massive and challenging Castle Upper Playfield with a second set of full size flippers, shots and an animated Dragon
• Both models feature dazzling full-playfield color-changing LED’s throughout the game
• An Elevator serving two “floors,” brings the ball up to the upper Castle playfield where the players battle against Houses and Dragons
The second Elevator floor delivers the ball to the Iron Throne, where victories great and small can be celebrated
• The right ramp shot is guarded by a single resettable Drop Target allowing the player to shoot directly into the Castle when qualified
• Amazing light shows and effects are a visual celebration of players’ victories
Premium Edition:
• layout as the LE, without the LE’s exclusive collectible features
Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”): $7,095 Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: (“MSRP”): $7,595 No Production Limits
• Full-spectrum smooth RGB LED playfield 16 lamp grid (also on LE)
LED (red, white, purple) general illumination (also on LE)
• Limited Edition: Limited production drives value appreciation Designed with Pinball Collectors, Production Limited to 700 units
• The LE comes with Laser-Cut Dragon side armor
• The LE model comes with a serialized number plate
• The LE model has custom LE-only side-art and backglass
• The LE model comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Gary Stern
• Uniquely themed hand drawn, translite backglass
• Designer-signed playfield featuring Hall-of-Fame pinball designer Steve Ritchie signature"

Says here the gi lights are red white and purple.
Red wedding. Purple wedding. And regular play lighting.

#2557 8 years ago

So in the TV show were left with a cliff hanger.

The hound has been left to die buy aria stark. Although he's just a couple miles from the Erie and might find a help before he dies. I can't believe that a main character would die off camera.

I also doubt that stern would use the voice work from a character that is not there right up till the end. So is the hound still alive? Is Jon snow?

What about aria's "dancing teacher" from the 1st season? Could he be a faceless man and still around?

#2572 8 years ago

Here's some I found online.

"You'll be glad of the hateful things I do some day, when you're Queen, and I'm all that stands between you and your 'beloved' King."
―Sandor Clegane to Sansa Stark, while being thanked for rescuing her.[src]

Sansa: "Does it give you joy to scare people?"
Sandor: "No, it gives me joy to kill people."
— Sansa Stark and Sandor Clegane[src]

"If any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!"
―Sandor Clegane leading his troops in the Battle of the Blackwater.[src]

"Fuck the kingsguard, fuck the city, fuck the king."
―Sandor Clegane to Joffrey Baratheon and Tyrion Lannister, during the Battle of the Blackwater.[src]

"What in Seven Hells are you doing with the Stark bitch?"
―Sandor Clegane to Thoros.[src]

"What the fuck's a Lommy?"
―Sandor Clegane to Arya Stark.[src]

"I understand that if any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."
―Sandor Clegane to Polliver.[src]

"Family. Honor. All that horse-shit. It's all you lords and ladies ever talk about."
―Sandor Clegane to Arya Stark[src]

"Fancy sword you got there, where you get it? I've been looking at Lannister gold all my life. Go on, Brienne of fucking Tarth, tell me that's not Lannister gold ."
―Sandor Clegane to Brienne of Tarth.[src]

#2790 8 years ago

good work stern

By making the premium art package (hopefully) better then the limited edition package, you've created a true collectors item with the limited edition machine.

Who's going to pay that much more for a signature, a name plate and a second rate art package.

The "limited" numbers will be from poor sales and not demand. It's ok to announce 700 production; might only need to make 500 of them. Everyone wants the premium game, why pay more for useless features.

I joke I joke.

But seriously I'd buy the premium game over the other two, even though I haven't seen the final art package yet. Just by looking at "most bang for your buck" it seems to be the sweet spot.

#2796 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can we all stop bitching about the art now? Seriously..... What say you?

I don't care that much about how the art looks. I do think this game looks awesome to play with the premium/LE layout. I hope the code and dots are equally great. I think The Hound will provide good voice call outs too.

This price tag is crazy for me. I've never bought a nib before and will be saving for this game for a while, but I plan on getting the game even if on the resale market in a couple years. The theme is a dream for me though.

1 week later
#3551 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

, why does the launch (release) feel so rushed?

Because nobody bought wwf. They gotta build something and keep the line working

#3567 8 years ago

I try to stay away from all things Facebook. Can anyone repost the videos?

#3651 8 years ago

I wish there was a better pic of the iron throne. The real one, from the tv show is filled popular movie swords. From Gandalf to Robin Hood, it's filled with references. I hope the model they use tries to recreate this and it's not just filled with generic hilts.

#3739 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The plastic is backwards in the pic. You can see the same brick detail on both pieces. The one on the right is installed backwards.

#3743 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Nope. It's one piece. It's installed properly if you look at other angles. or even a clearer picture of the same image posted on facebook. The plastic is also tapered toward the stand up target so it can't be flipped. It also has an edge under the pyramid.
11988280_10153615449624244_2893836750570294448_n.jpg

It seems your right. I'm shocked that passed a quality check.

#3877 8 years ago

These pics were over at pinball revolution. There's more there, but I haven't seen them here yet. So thought I'd repost them here. image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#3909 8 years ago

I really like the look of this game, but I wanna see it playing. This is a dream theme for me, and it will be my 1st NIB. My only question is pro vs premium. The upper Playfield looks way better than the pro to me, but I'm fan of the extra bells and whistles over a fast flowing game.

#3912 8 years ago

I think the castle door is just a plastic. The battering ram hits a metal target below the door.

#3950 8 years ago

I wonder how long it will take for stern to announce the premium game? I'd imagine that the pro video today will drum up some sales for the pro. My local distributor doesn't have the LE on their website anymore, so maybe most le's have been sold?

I'm excited to see the dots and call outs.

#3984 8 years ago

Who's doing the dots/animations for this game?

I like a lot of Steve Ritchie's games. I also enjoy many of the games that have been worked on Dwight Sullivan

#4090 8 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

.....If the house you are playing also has certain strengths this will ad up a HUGE variety of gameplay and strategy. Plus alliances are possible which can add an additional layer of strategy....
This could be a real winner on rules if done right.

image.pngimage.png

Yup, each house has different benefits.

#4092 8 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

What are the chances that when Stern finally releases an LCD that it's DMD sized? The Spike system is supposed to be flexible enough to be used for years, so chances are it won't be any different when they need it to power an LCD. Would that make the LCD backwards compatible with games like this? It would make the video rips make a whole lot of sense and it would make Stern a whole lot of money selling upgrade packages for all of their Spike system games. Fingers crossed?

I wondered this too. People have commented that the ripped video is harder to colourize for the colorDMD, but I wonder if this will be more easily transfered into an lcd screen. Could the current clips have their full colour hidden in the code, only to be reproduced on the current dmd as shades of red? Could there be an easy update once stern moves to lcd?

#4171 8 years ago

Sometimes I feel like people haven't read the feature list. The theme song will not be the only oneimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#4219 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

And don't get me wrong, when we are being dicks and asshole so (not saying I think you are Rob) I have no problem some one calling someone out on it.

Hahah. Reminds me team America world police. One of the best movie scenes ever

People like dicks. Pussies hate dicks, because dicks f#<k pussies. And assholes shit on everything, but some times dicks f#<k assholes too.

#4227 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Hmm. I dont really get it. I wonder if Jon Snow will be on the premium?

It's themed around the north. Probably John snow. Maybe some wildlings like tormund or ygritte.

#4237 8 years ago

Could the video mode be just barebones code to ship the game, only to be refined in a later version?

#4269 8 years ago

So when's this live stream? It should be soon?

#4365 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I think you're right. It looks like it eats the ball then shoots it out it's rear onto the wireform.

458528-i.jpg

I don't think so. That is just the switch in that lane.

#4384 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I just noticed that the left most shot on the mini-playfield looks like a mini orbit that returns the ball to the left flipper. That looks pretty cool and could offer some nice, fast flow in that small space. I'm really digging the layout and the possibilities that could be implemented with the code.

That does look pretty sweet.

#4449 8 years ago

I just sent my distributer an email enquiring about price. I'm about %90 sure I'll be getting the premium game as my first NIB machine. I really liked the pro gameplay footage and I wonder if the mini Playfield will be worth the extra $2K cdn.

The premium game has the best looking Playfield of the bunch. I'm not totally happy with the rest of the premium art package, but its possible that a better translight will eventually be made. And we'll, if the side stickers fall off they could be changed too. Lol.

I'm a sucker for extra flippers and mini playfields. The more gimmicks the better in my opinion. Flow isn't top priority to me, having a fun interactive game is what I'm after. Stop and go with a video mode works for me.

#4464 8 years ago

Could it be that pro has 3 multi balls and pre/LE has 4. Maybe the upper Playfield or throne start a different mode

#4592 8 years ago

i was told the premium would be probably late November and was quoted a couple hundred under the msrp. So with taxes and shipping it's just over $11000cdn.

I assume that the next few seasons of the show will feature these characters more, making this artwork more relevant as time passes. Although I would have preferred a translight looking more like the LE with Jon snow, ygritte and mellisandra(?).

#4596 8 years ago

No one is dead!!!! The ice king will bring them all back as zombies.

#4685 8 years ago

I never noticed before, but it looks like the sword lock on the right side is always up, until it slices a ball off to come down to the flipper. I previously thought the sword held back the balls but it doesn't look that way.

#4687 8 years ago

Bit of a noob question here....

What are the 5 multipliers on the bottom of the dmd while playing the game?

#4691 8 years ago

Rut row roobie. They just switched off the mystery machine.

Looked like a coin was stuck earlier. This time they had the back box open. But I can't see what went wrong.

#4692 8 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Appears to be an up-post in the wireform path that actually holds and releases the ball. Speculation is its the same mech that drops the sword... like a lever with post one end, sword on the other. I think its pretty cool.

Occasionally the ball rolls right on through like the up-post is down. Either that of they've timed the release impeccably well. I wouldn't be surprised if the post and sword are 2 mechs

#4694 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure I've seen a 3 ball, and 4 ball multiball round.

#4700 8 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Why pay for something if it's not what you were expecting? I'm not trolling here. I'm genuinely curious why the mentality exists that you're still willing to pay for something that's not meeting your expectations. Why would Stern ever put effort into meeting expectations if people still buy?

This will probably be the only GoT pinball ever, take it or leave it, I doubt they'll make another one. Maybe, it's possible, we've seen new art packages years later on other games, but are you willing to take that gamble? It's hard to meet everyone's expectations, I guess they built the game they thought they could sell.

#4865 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If a GOT premium averages $6500 shipped in the U.S what would the price be in your country?

I was told $7200 USD here. That's $9420cdn + 13% tax = $10645.00. Shipping is extra.

That's only $500 less then a Nissan micra. It's a freaking car....not much of a car, but it's a car. I wonder what has a larger bill of materials? I'd bet the manufacturing process is more complex in a Micra too.

#4898 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

starburst?
if the price of the premium (shipped) in the us is $6500 how can it be $7200 here? in us is in us, no? and plus taxes... something's wrong here.

I'm sure that a repeat buyer could negotiate a deal, or would get the "preferred customer" rate. Hardcore collectors might laugh at the msrp, but the regular joe expects to pay through the nose, anything off of that price is a bonus I guess.

I wonder if you walked into the store with a stack of cash, if they'd take the $6500usd converted cost. Because under 10k is an easier number to swallow.

#4980 8 years ago

Just saw these posted on pinballrevolution.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#4981 8 years ago

I really want to see the pre/LE gameplay. I don't quite get all of the main Playfield shots.

From left to right
1) 3 drop targets.
2) Orbit shot thru spinner to pop bumpers, exits on right.
3) white walker kickback/ marketplace shot.
4) shot to the VUK or a ramp to right wire form?
5) battering ram.
6) ramp with drop target up to castle.
7) orbit behind pop bumpers, exits on left.
8 ) wildfire targets.

Upper Playfield
1) small orbit feeds left flipper
2) drop off lane to orbit below? (blocked by dragon?)
3) drop off lane to orbit below? (Blocked by dragon?)
4) Infeed from ramp?

If the main Playfield has 2 ramps where is the second ramp? In with the VUK? How does the ball feed to the right wire form?
If the upper Playfield feeds the iron throne, how does that happen? Will the dragon move left and right blocking the 2 drop off lanes?

#4987 8 years ago

Oh I think I get it now.

The pre/LE has the same left ramp as the pro game. It starts under the castle.

The right ramp feeds the castle then, through the moon door it goes down the left wire form to the main flipper.

The two "drop off lanes" are under the dragon and feed the VUK. The VUK would either send the ball back to the castle or to the throne.

That would account for everything on the feature list and make the most sense to me. So the flow of the game will remain virtually the same with the upper Playfield adding to the challenge.

I think this game is shaping up to be a classic.

#5033 8 years ago

Dead flip, is it possible to talk about the games rules and strategy while your playing? You've got way more skill at pinball than I do. I'd love to see a billion point game on the LE next week.

Thanks for the game play footage

#5112 8 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Watched a couple of gameplay videos. And i just dont see it in this pin.
So uninspired and boring gameplay. I know, difficult to judge a pin on a few short videos.
But tbl, th and ac-dc had my attention within 10 seconds. Got is just not for me. Biggest dissapointment since indy stern, triple A theme and only a mediocore pin.

I'm in complete disagreement with this statement.
I've watched about 3-4 hours of game play on the pro machine. To me this games look like it shoots Like butter, the light show seems pretty intense at times. The RPG elements in the code really appeal to me too. The pro game looked so fun that I'm not putting a deposit down until I see the LE in action. I'm trying to save myself $2000 cdn by talking myself into getting a PRO, but I'm betting that the improvements in design will be worth every penny.

#5113 8 years ago

***possible spoiler alert/ fan theory for the story.

MY buddy just saw this on the Internet and it's intriguing. The actor that plays loris Tyrell has a theory that the iron throne will be taken apart. It's made with a 1000 swords, that are all made with Valyrian steel, swords that will be needed to kill the white walkers.

Just a theory, but a plausible one

#5158 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

If thats really the case- then this would certainly have the potential of being "the best of both worlds" when it comes to the love-hate relationship some have with mini-playfields slowing the game....
REALLY looking forward to the LE gameplay video...

I wouldn't doubt that you will be able to let the ball roll down the upper Playfield fairly quickly. The moon door looks to have high sides to prevent balls from jumping out. Also, do you remember Steve Ritchie during the pro models live gameplay? Every time the video mode came up he stressed the point that you could "skip it, if you don't like it". I wouldn't doubt that he took that same logic to the other major element in the game that would kill the flow. Incorporate a "just let it roll through" mentality to a the haters.

An all around "best of both worlds" situation. I foresee that this game will be a classic. It keeps getting better. I can't wait for the LE gameplay.

#5222 8 years ago

For those whom have played it.

Is the kickback comparable to F14? To me it seems farther away and easier to react to. I really like the f14 kickback and hope this one is just as ruthless.

#5318 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

One thing is for sure, NOBODY is rushing to buy this pin.

Whelp, that's a lie.

I went today and put down a 50% deposit for the premium game. I hope to have it before Christmas.

Kaneda- this is my problem with you. I find myself agreeing with some of the things that you say, hell, I've even almost given you a thumbs up before (maybe I have already). BUT then you go and make some random off the cuff comment that is complete bull shit. The moment you say something stupid like that, is the moment that everything else you've just said looses its credibility. How can I believe anything you say, when you regularly say unbelievable things.

But I digress.

I'm not to worried that GoT will be to bright for my tastes. The 1st thing I did with F-14 when I owned one was install coin taker super bright led's. I really do feel that the mini Playfield and full rgb lights will be worth every penny. I've studied the Playfield pics throughly and think I've got a good idea what's going on. This game will play great. Wait and see. I bet the video online tonight will sell a lot of people on this game. That strategy guide really sold me on this game.

#5320 8 years ago

I'm a big sucker for mini playfields. I would be satisfied with a pro game, I've seen enough of it to know that is going to be fun for me. Many people have said the pro is too stripped down for them, or its to much like game x in their collection, but those arguments don't work for me. I think the pro has enough exciting gameplay elements to appease the masses and it will mature into an all around good pin.

That said; I'm a sucker for mini playfields and gimmicks. I haven't seen the game play of the LE yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out flow wise. I think the mini Playfield/throne ball lock will be a fun component to add to the pro rules. Im betting that the premium game will be worth every penny. I'm a big game of thrones fan, but don't see the added value in an LE purchase.

This is my first NIB game and I live about an hour from the distributer. I really wanted to talk face to face with someone and ask a couple questions. Today I had some time to kill, so I went Toronto and decided to get my deposit down. Why 50% down? Just cause it was cash onhand from selling other games.

#5341 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

The question is will u buy the topper for it?

I think their topper looks great, I'm sure other better options will become available in time. This game will probably get a lot of mods made for it.

Will I buy the topper? nope. I'm pretty sure it won't fit in my bsmt. I had about 1" clearance on F-14 and this looks taller.

#5383 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

The Dragon on the Pro/LE seems to act in exactly the same way. When I heard the dragon would flap his wings, I was expecting something a bit more dramatic Also, I think a lot of us thought the Dragon would be some sort of Bash Toy (ala Balrog). After seeing the LE and PRO, I have to say I prefer the PRO. It doesn't LOOK as cool as the LE, that upper playfield is sweet and big as hell, but the ball seems to travel more freely on the PRO. The most rewarding shot on this pin is the straight up the middle shot that loops around to the right. It's awesome. Collecting House Stark by shooting that shot over and over is TONS OF FUN. I also like how on the PRO the Dragon kick back really kicks the ball back at you with force. It's so dramatic. Love it.
For me, upper playfields work best when you're bashing something open. Like in WOZ and TBL. Guys, I don't know what to tell you other than I would go PRO and save a ton. I think you're gonna have just as much fun and even better flow.

After all the verbal diarrhea you've pit out in the last 24 hours, how is this supposed to be taken?

Are you bi-polar? Manic depressive? Or do you truly just type whatever comes to your mind without any thought process?

Yesterday the pro was a "yawn" today you had "TONS OF FUN" wtf

#5401 8 years ago

So what have we learned from the LE video last night?

The gameplay is a little different than I imagined....
image.jpegimage.jpeg

. the shot on the left, loops back down to the left inlane.
. The two drop off lanes return the ball through the spinner on the lower Playfield.
. The targets light up when fighting the dragon.
. The right shot goes to the VUK and then to the throne.

. The main Playfield kickback/market (mystery) shot is now just a kickback.
. The main Playfield right shot now goes to the VUK(?) and is the is the new market shot (to spend gold) (also starts the battle for the wall?)
. It's possible to plunge the ball to the upper Playfield(?) I thought I saw this happen, it must go into the VUK, maybe a diverter back there.

#5423 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

From what I've seen in the videos, this isn't another Stern ST. It looks like all the modes have their own individual flavour and are not all the same.

And to add to this the modes can be combined and completed together. The colour changing lights will help players a lot compared to older games. Here's the players guide again in case it was missed

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/game-of-thrones/pro/Stern%20Pinball%20Game%20of%20Thrones%20PRO%20Strategy%20Guide%20.pdf

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#5468 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

My wife would call that color "Celery" or maybe "Mint".

Most men call that "kinda greenie-yellowish". Lol.

1 week later
#5570 8 years ago

So there's gotta be some unboxing pics by now. Let's see it in your line up. Has anyone thought up a mod for it?

#5584 8 years ago

Hey, that's improved. The door to nowhere now has a roof. Much better than the original pics.

#5617 8 years ago

With the LE games starting to come off the line, we will see the manual soon and hopefully get a better idea how the dragon is supposed to move and work.

#5626 8 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I love being married, without kids.
My wife is Player 1 and loves playing pinball.

Are you a DINK? No wonder you have excess money for pinball.

(Dual Income No Kids.)

I'm a DIOK, one kiddo is enough for us. My wife trusts that I've got the bills paid and responsibilities looked after. When I told her there's a new game of thrones pinball being made, she wasn't surprised that I wanted one and didn't complane about it either.

I also bought her a new stand up paddle board and an iPad mini recently so maybe that greased the wheels a bit.

#5646 8 years ago

Yup, daycare for our daughter was over $7k before she started school. Then add in food, clothes, toys, outings, and swimming lessons ect. Thank goodness she's outta diapers.

4 weeks later
#5673 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Mine was Manufactured November 25 it's number 322 but I ordered that .

If stern can make ~40 games /day (a rough number I've heard before) then they might be almost done the 700 LE games.

Hoping to have my Pre for New Year's Eve

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-game-of-thrones?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.