FHR-PARTS1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240525-000200_Chrome (resized).jpg
A-13718C_341x560 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
fh-13 (resized).jpg
fh-11 (resized).jpg
fh-12 (resized).jpg
fh-10 (resized).jpg
There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
#301 54 days ago
Quoted from KJS:

Are pedretti using BW spec mechs, or their own like Alien flipper plates, vuks etc?

Most of the mechs in the remakes are the original Williams parts. In most cases they will fit the older machines. The good news for original Funhouse owners is most of the playfield parts are available from Planetary Pinball Supply. If they are not up on the store they will be soon. We had brand new Rudy head assemblies for sale at GSPF. I sold several of the Rudy Heads.

A-13718C_341x560 (resized).jpgA-13718C_341x560 (resized).jpg
#302 54 days ago
Quoted from Rudy99:

Pedretti likely wanted to make sure to have a promotional exhibit at the Golden State Festival because it is a fairly big expo as far as pinball expos go. So odds are they rushed putting together some sample machines for the event.
Some issues should actually be easy to fix regarding mechanical issues with the tables themselves. As far as Rudy's Nightmare 2.0 kits are concerned, I'm actually not really all that familiar with them. Is it game code issues or mechanical issues that still exist with those kits?

I was actually the one that pushed hard to have the machines at the show. As the local Pedretti dealer I wanted to have the games for the two large Pinball shows on the west coast. GSPF and NWPAS. We received the games on Tuesday before the show and tested the games and all seemed good. We were prepared to pull the plug if the machines had issues.

The two major problems that happened on the show floor were simply human error:

One machine was accidentally unplugged during a small software update and damaged the software image. The image was too large to download over WIFI and I did not have a copy of the image on site. That will never happen again, as I will have a library of images on site for future shows. Until a image was sent down from our office the machine was down.

The second problem was a miss-wire on a coil that was not detected in advance. This caused a coil to overheat. The electronics design was so good that the machine ran for hours before the circuit failed. So both issues were not a design fault of the game but simple bad luck and human error.

The other thing worth mentioning is that when the machines were shown in the pod cast, one of the machines was left in a debug code setting which caused all the controlled illumination lights to stay on all the time. There were other features that did not work properly while the machine was in this de-bug state.

After these issues were corrected, the machines pretty much ran flawlessly the rest of the show. We also gained valuable feedback to send back to the developers to improve the product. Some feedback from the machines and some from visitors on the floor.

We encourage everyone to checkout the Funhouse remakes on the show floor at Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show.

#303 54 days ago
Quoted from PinballTraders:

I was actually the one that pushed hard to have the machines at the show. As the local Pedretti dealer I wanted to have the games for the two large Pinball shows on the west coast. GSPF and NWPAS. We received the games on Tuesday before the show and tested the games and all seemed good. We were prepared to pull the plug if the machines had issues.
The two major problems that happened on the show floor were simply human error:
One machine was accidentally unplugged during a small software update and damaged the software image. The image was too large to download over WIFI and I did not have a copy of the image on site. That will never happen again, as I will have a library of images on site for future shows. Until a image was sent down from our office the machine was down.
The second problem was a miss-wire on a coil that was not detected in advance. This caused a coil to overheat. The electronics design was so good that the machine ran for hours before the circuit failed. So both issues were not a design fault of the game but simple bad luck and human error.
The other thing worth mentioning is that when the machines were shown in the pod cast, one of the machines was left in a debug code setting which caused all the controlled illumination lights to stay on all the time. There were other features that did not work properly while the machine was in this de-bug state.
After these issues were corrected, the machines pretty much ran flawlessly the rest of the show. We also gained valuable feedback to send back to the developers to improve the product. Some feedback from the machines and some from visitors on the floor.
We encourage everyone to checkout the Funhouse remakes on the show floor at Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show.

In funhouse 1.0 mode can we have amber/orange LED colored text like on the original display, or have an option?

#304 54 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:In funhouse 1.0 mode can we have amber/orange LED colored text like on the original display, or have an option?

I will ask if this is possible. Thanks for the suggestion.

#305 54 days ago

I will ask if this is possible. Thanks for the suggestion.

It would make the classic version look and feel more like the classic version.

Hopefully it will be in the next code update for the 2.0 kits.

#306 54 days ago

First, thank you PinballTraders for the info about the machines at the show and what was going on with them.

I'm really looking forward to more footage of the machines at the NWPAS. I'm curious how the Classic Edition's playfield lighting is while playing in both the original 1.0 game code and the new 1.5 game code, hopefully some people who attend the show will be able to upload some footage.

Also regarding the backglass lcd scoring display, I've only seen a screenshot from the promotional images but I really like the silhouette of the carnival in the background of the display, it adds to the creepiness of the table (especially when the clock hits 11:30pm lol).

Lastly, as pinballinreno mentioned, if there was an option to be able to change the colors of the letters and numbers in the display to that orange-yellow font that the original alphanumeric display had, that'd be super cool. Even if it was something added to the game code as a post-shipment patch to download, I'd be happy.

#307 54 days ago

No reply on this. That Funhouse remake thread was locked. LE Backbox right side art.

Screenshot_20240525-000200_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240525-000200_Chrome (resized).jpg
#308 49 days ago

Planetary Pinball Supply (PPS) is excited to be supporting the newly announce Funhouse(tm) Remake by Pedretti Gaming (Pedretti). PPS is the exclusive Licensee for WMS Pinball Parts, Merchandise, and Games.

For this remake as well as future Pedretti remakes, PPS is using its original WMS blueprints, artwork, parts, assemblies, and knowhow to accelerate remake game development. We are pre-staging key unique parts and assemblies as well as supplying those to Pedretti for game manufacture.

Most major mechanisms are WMS mechanisms recreated for the FH game by PPS, improvements made where needed, and many parts are shipped in quantity to Pedretti by PPS. A good example of this is while we are using the same Jaw motor/gear assembly, we have re-engineered the bracket to be adjustable so that the sector gears can be adjusted to not bind, which was a common ailment on the original game.
PPS will also be the main parts supplier worldwide for Pedretti remakes thru our retail store at www.planetarypinball.com and will have many parts for the game in stock from the start.

PPS have been packaing up parts ets for 50-100 game batches which we have been sending to Pedretti since Feb 2024 ... they have plenty of the WMS parts and assys that PPS provides in stock and will be receiving more monthly ... we try to batch them up in 50-100 game unit sets in case any shipment is lost, delayed, or damaged we can quickly adjust.

Attached are pictures of parts for one of the recent shipments for Funhouse Remake

FHR-PARTS1 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS1 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS2 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS2 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS3 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS3 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS4 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS4 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS5 (resized).jpgFHR-PARTS5 (resized).jpg
#309 49 days ago
Quoted from PPS:

Planetary Pinball Supply (PPS) is excited to be supporting the newly announce Funhouse(tm) Remake by Pedretti Gaming (Pedretti). PPS is the exclusive Licensee for WMS Pinball Parts, Merchandise, and Games.
For this remake as well as future Pedretti remakes, PPS is using its original WMS blueprints, artwork, parts, assemblies, and knowhow to accelerate remake game development. We are pre-staging key unique parts and assemblies as well as supplying those to Pedretti for game manufacture.
Most major mechanisms are WMS mechanisms recreated for the FH game by PPS, improvements made where needed, and many parts are shipped in quantity to Pedretti by PPS. A good example of this is while we are using the same Jaw motor/gear assembly, we have re-engineered the bracket to be adjustable so that the sector gears can be adjusted to not bind, which was a common ailment on the original game.
PPS will also be the main parts supplier worldwide for Pedretti remakes thru our retail store at www.planetarypinball.com and will have many parts for the game in stock from the start.
PPS have been packaing up parts ets for 50-100 game batches which we have been sending to Pedretti since Feb 2024 ... they have plenty of the WMS parts and assys that PPS provides in stock and will be receiving more monthly ... we try to batch them up in 50-100 game unit sets in case any shipment is lost, delayed, or damaged we can quickly adjust.
Attached are pictures of parts for one of the recent shipments for Funhouse Remake
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you send some pallets of Fathom parts to Haggis so they can build my game?

#310 49 days ago
Quoted from PPS:

Will Planetary Pinball Supply be a distributor for Pedretti games ? Or will there be other North American distributors ?

LTG : )

#311 49 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Will Planetary Pinball Supply be a distributor for Pedretti games ? Or will there be other North American distributors ?
LTG : )

Here is a link to the current distributors for the FH Remake

https://www.europinball.net/distributors_new/

#312 47 days ago

Curious about the choice to call this a remake when two major aspects of the classic version are completely different; the display and the new LED mini screen at the scoop. I can overlook the mini screen (at least looks like the old version) but I am very interested in knowing how the color DMD display approximates the old style alphanumeric one. The promo photos just look odd to me with the blue and green and gold. Has anyone seen the game play on the new display and does it at least try to look like the old one?

#313 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Curious about the choice to call this a remake when two major aspects of the classic version are completely different; the display and the new LED mini screen at the scoop. I can overlook the mini screen (at least looks like the old version) but I am very interested in knowing how the color DMD display approximates the old style alphanumeric one. The promo photos just look odd to me with the blue and green and gold. Has anyone seen the game play on the new display and does it at least try to look like the old one?

do you watch the screen when Playing?

#314 47 days ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

This is really catching on in pinball.

If it’s something you like, it can be criticized by saying you don’t play the screen.

If it’s something you don’t like, you are criticized because you don’t play the screen.

It’s time for pinball to get rid of all screens and displays ?

#315 47 days ago

Yes, all the time, at opportune moments or during a ball trap.

#317 47 days ago

Thanks for not answering my question. Anyone else want to be snarky?

The display changes the whole esthetic of the machine and I am not the only one who plays it nor am I always playing it when it is on. This means, snarky ones, that here will be plenty of time that I see the display outside of my own game play. The old Funhouse has a certain esthetic. It is not modern and I wonder if this new machine can approximate the classic esthetic of the display with its modern tech. So again, I will ask. Has anyone seen the new display in action or know whether or not the old alphanumeric graphics will be represented on it?

#318 47 days ago

No, but you can think so, it won’t bother me.

#319 47 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is really catching on in pinball.
If it’s something you like, it can be criticized by saying you don’t play the screen.
If it’s something you don’t like, you are criticized because you don’t play the screen.
It’s time for pinball to get rid of all screens and displays ?

bring back light up scoring windows you cowards!

#320 47 days ago

Off topic be relevant to the last few posts. Would love to see more new games like PF use alphanumeric displays. Agree that with games like Funhouse the original alphanumeric displays were part of the overall charm of the game. When I saw the remake standard reveal I knew I was out because of the display. Decided that I'll do a playfield swap on my original and be happy.

#321 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

The display changes the whole esthetic of the machine and I am not the only one who plays it nor am I always playing it when it is on. This means, snarky ones, that here will be plenty of time that I see the display outside of my own game play. The old Funhouse has a certain esthetic. It is not modern and I wonder if this new machine can approximate the classic esthetic of the display with its modern tech. So again, I will ask. Has anyone seen the new display in action or know whether or not the old alphanumeric graphics will be represented on it?

On the FHJ2.0 kit it mimic the old screen look on the display when running 1.0. Not as sharp as the old plasma display tubes. But looks similar. And yes, I miss the plasma display.

#322 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

I believe the promo pictures you are seeing pictures of 1.5 and 2.0 not 1.0. 1.0 (at least in the kits) uses the alphanumeric. They've improved it since it's initial launch and it looks pretty much like any digital interpretation of such a thing. It is NOT an exact likeness

#323 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Due to the remake containing 2.0, it’s a compromise. When you’re playing original FH, you can choose to have an “emulated” A/N display to look close enough to the original game, or you can choose “modern” LCD graphics.

This is how it worked with the BOP 2.0 kit years ago. You could play original or 2.0…original had emulated A/N scoring on the LCD.

#324 47 days ago

The thought of having a brand new funhouse is nearly enough to overcome just about anything. Even the LE looks kind of cool (the new Rudy voice is such a buzz kill, though—I don’t think I could play through even one game listening to something so different). I’ve just heard from reliable sources that European manufacturers are hit or miss and that many distributors won’t even mess with them due to service after the sale issues, among other things. While I have no personal connection with them, the fact that the pinball company is involved also gives me pause. I am sure that the people there are great, but they just jack the prices of their used offerings way the heck up to unreasonable levels and someone who does that tends to do other things also. I am probably on the same boat as a lot of you are in that I am considering one but only after either they are in stock with the distributors or are out in the wild for a while. The problem with that, according to some, is the fact that preorders are what drives the production of this title and if everyone sits and waits it out, there won’t be many of these made. Such a catch 22 here.

#325 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

The thought of having a brand new funhouse is nearly enough to overcome just about anything. Even the LE looks kind of cool (the new Rudy voice is such a buzz kill, though—I don’t think I could play through even one game listening to something so different). I’ve just heard from reliable sources that European manufacturers are hit or miss and that many distributors won’t even mess with them due to service after the sale issues, among other things. While I have no personal connection with them, the fact that the pinball company is involved also gives me pause. I am sure that the people there are great, but they just jack the prices of their used offerings way the heck up to unreasonable levels and someone who does that tends to do other things also. I am probably on the same boat as a lot of you are in that I am considering one but only after either they are in stock with the distributors or are out in the wild for a while. The problem with that, according to some, is the fact that preorders are what drives the production of this title and if everyone sits and waits it out, there won’t be many of these made. Such a catch 22 here.

Not just used games. This is listed as a new game.
https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/deadpool-pro-pinball-machine-by-stern/
Most distros would sell this at $7k with free shipping.

#326 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

The thought of having a brand new funhouse is nearly enough to overcome just about anything. Even the LE looks kind of cool (the new Rudy voice is such a buzz kill, though—I don’t think I could play through even one game listening to something so different). I’ve just heard from reliable sources that European ma

So if you don’t want 2.0 (that’s where the new voice is) and you want the A/N display instead of LCD…why not just buy a nice original Funhouse?

#327 47 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So if you don’t want 2.0 (that’s where the new voice is) and you want the A/N display instead of LCD…why not just buy a nice original Funhouse?

Cause I don’t want to spend 10k to get one that looks like a brand new machine…

#328 47 days ago

The classic is that. It's the old art, and old code/alphanumeric with LCD displays. It's hard to tell because they are pushing the heck out of that LE art package and 2.0 code.

I'm not clear if the classic comes with 1.5 or not.

#329 47 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The classic is that. It's the old art, and old code/alphanumeric with LCD displays. It's hard to tell because they are pushing the heck out of that LE art package and 2.0 code.
I'm not clear if the classic comes with 1.5 or not.

Literature says it comes with 1.5 and is upgradable to 2.0. Must mean the artwork is the sales pitch here.

Funny, I know Rudy has been cast as this creepy clown guy but I always thought of him as a stereotypical rude New Englander who hates kids but is force to work with them day in and day out at the carnival. Nothing ever really hit me as creepy about him. The LE art package is good, but it just doesn’t depict Rudy as I’ve come to know him.

#330 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Cause I don’t want to spend 10k to get one that looks like a brand new machine…

Im selling my resto soon.

#331 47 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im selling my resto soon.

Under 10k?

#333 47 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Of both promo images and of video footage from the Golden State Pinball Festival 2024, I've only seen the scoring LCD display running on the 1.5 and 2.0 game codes.

The 1.0 game code is supposed to replicate the original alphanumerical display style, hopefully someone reading this will be able to check it out at the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show next weekend (June 7th-9th) and be able to upload some pictures/video.

I personally like the 1.5 scoring display, the silhouette of the carnival skyline in the background adds to the bizarre and creepy atmosphere of the original table lol. But yeah if the 1.0 game code can closely replicate the original alphanumeric display style and colors/font that'd be awesome too as I also liked that look a lot too on the original table, with Rudy's head almost acting as the complimentary features you would've had from a dmd display on the original machine.

All players have to do is hold the Start button for 5 seconds to bring up the select option to choose between the 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 game codes before starting a game.

#334 45 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

s that European manufacturers are hit or miss and that many distributors won’t even mess with them due to service after the sale issues, among other things

I'm feeling this with my Alien purchase. Out of the 100s of machines I've owned, it's been the worst experience dealing with this manufacturer.

The game actually caught on fire when I first received it and the company had to send me a new driver board which also ended up dying. Then they had to send me all new under playfield boards and coils that I had to change myself because they had no techs in the states.

After all this it ended up working except the screen goes black every fifth time the game is booted. This makes it unusable for route since people think it's broken and will just turn it off.

The company has still not figured out a way to fix it and this has been going for over 2 years.

They just ignore my tickets now when I submit them.
This is an issue that many Alien owners have and has yet to be resolved.

So good luck to all of you sending your money to this company. I am rooting for you having a better experience than myself or the other Alien owners have had.

#335 45 days ago

They still haven't fixed the Funhouse 1 audio in their 2.0 kit; ticket's been open since October.

#336 45 days ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm feeling this with my Alien purchase. Out of the 100s of machines I've owned, it's been the worst experience dealing with this manufacturer.
The game actually caught on fire when I first received it and the company had to send me a new driver board which also ended up dying. Then they had to send me all new under playfield boards and coils that I had to change myself because they had no techs in the states.
After all this it ended up working except the screen goes black every fifth time the game is booted. This makes it unusable for route since people think it's broken and will just turn it off.
The company has still not figured out a way to fix it and this has been going for over 2 years.
They just ignore my tickets now when I submit them.
This is an issue that many Alien owners have and has yet to be resolved.
So good luck to all of you sending your money to this company. I am rooting for you having a better experience than myself or the other Alien owners have had.

We had the same experience. Out of the nearly 50 machines we have picked up, Alien was by far the most problematic. The playfield LCD screen quit, the SSD for the game died and the driver board exploded a chip. We fixed the first two major issues and constantly had problems with the flipper mechs falling apart (even with loctite) but when that driver board blew, we gave up on it.

Even with Williams mechs being used, given the track record we he had with just the electronics on our Alien, we have no current plans on getting this remake.

#337 45 days ago
Quoted from Niterider:

We had the same experience. Out of the nearly 50 machines we have picked up, Alien was by far the most problematic. The playfield LCD screen quit, the SSD for the game died and the driver board exploded a chip. We fixed the first two major issues and constantly had problems with the flipper mechs falling apart (even with loctite) but when that driver board blew, we gave up on it.
Even with Williams mechs being used, given the track record we he had with just the electronics on our Alien, we have no current plans on getting this remake.

Sounds like it is definitely worth waiting on the used market for a tried and true machine or just waiting for prices to drop even more for an original.

#338 44 days ago
Quoted from PinSpinner:

Sounds like it is definitely worth waiting on the used market for a tried and true machine or just waiting for prices to drop even more for an original.

Not saying that we wouldn’t ever get one of these remakes, but we are for sure going to wait and see how well at least the first run machines hold up.

#339 38 days ago

What would’ve been a way better deal….is if planetary and Pedretti would have taken the fly land mash-up art and ran with a collaborative edition of all those games! A little funhouse, a little theater of magic, a little of whitewater, etc……..
I guess just call it “Williams mashup”.

#340 37 days ago

Rock ’n’ Roll

IMG_1313 (resized).jpegIMG_1313 (resized).jpeg
#341 34 days ago

The classic edition would look better with original looking rails rather than the lollipops. imo

2 weeks later
#342 21 days ago

Had the chance to play Classic edition remake today.

Not as high quality of a build that I would expect for the price, had some noticeable playfield dimples, but overall played nicely.

#343 21 days ago
Quoted from asay:

Had the chance to play Classic edition remake today.
Not as high quality of a build that I would expect for the price, had some noticeable playfield dimples, but overall played nicely.

when you say not as high quality what do you mean? Dimples are dimples, no escaping them these days.

#344 21 days ago

The limited edition version of the new Funhouse remake is now on location for public play. If you did not get the chance to play the new Funhouse remakes at either GSPF or NWPAF you can now play Funhouse at the arcade located in the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks (Reno) Nevada. We also have most of the recent games from the companies that we represent available for play as well.

nugget 1 (resized).jpgnugget 1 (resized).jpgnugget 2 (resized).jpgnugget 2 (resized).jpgnugget 3 (resized).jpgnugget 3 (resized).jpg

#345 20 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

when you say not as high quality what do you mean? Dimples are dimples, no escaping them these days.

Sorry, I deleted my post because I didn’t want to come off as overly negative without elaborating more.

Game was set up on location and I was one of the first to play it, so it probably needed some break in and adjustment. It was running 1.5 code.

Overall the game was solid. It plays well and feels like funhouse.

My fairly minor complaints. -

Build feels nearly identical, or maybe slightly below, the quality of Chicago remakes, which makes me wonder where the extra $2k is going.

Playfield was dimpled

Lockdown bar was very loose

Ball kept getting stuck in upper PF trying to make Rudy’s Hideout skill shot

#346 15 days ago

The Pinball Company (Travis Murie does the intro) just uploaded onto youtube a 26 minute gameplay video of a prototype version of the limited edition. It's being played on either the 1.0 or 1.5 game code, I'm not sure which.

I wonder if the previous comment about the ball getting stuck at the top orbit area on the table they played is possibly from it not being leveled correctly? The ball should roll around either side of the top orbit smoothly without ever getting stuck up there. Anyway, didn't see such an issue here on this prototype in the video.

One personal complaint I have is that the Youtube video quality says 60fps but unfortunately the actual recorded gameplay footage was done at 30fps. 30fps sucks lol

#347 15 days ago

Its not a good look when the game has been on display and there are no new reviews. I think people tend to be polite and not bash a game. I would think on the other hand some good words regarding the game would already have been said on the forums. Well, same thing about ABBA: no reviews online.

#348 14 days ago
Quoted from Rudy99:

It's being played on either the 1.0 or 1.5 game code, I'm not sure which.

It must be 1.5 because it's not emulating the original alphanumeric display.

The game looks like it plays a lot like my FH did. The one thing I did notice is that it took a while to kick out a ball after reaching midnight. Edit: Also on Quick Multiball.

And kudos to Travis for that Super Frenzy and Frenzy stack and actually shooting for the pops.

Overall, it looks good!

#349 14 days ago

Is it just me (the 3rd screen is not of the game play) or is there no lamp over the trapdoor? May not be needed really, but?

Also, if you look at the left target next to the ramp it's already leaning way to the left. These targets they use are just not good. They need a complete redesign. One of the most annoying things about Alien.

Otherwise, I like the 1.5 look (on the classic cab, not the LE).

#350 14 days ago

We actually attempted to stop by the Nugget to play BBQ a few weeks ago but discovered that it's in a locked room that isn't open on Mondays or Tuesdays. Also, all of the games in this arcade look like they haven't had the playfields cleaned in about a year, nobody need bother making a pilgrimage to this travesty.

The limited edition version of the new Funhouse remake is now on location for public play. If you did not get the chance to play the new Funhouse remakes at either GSPF or NWPAF you can now play Funhouse at the arcade located in the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks (Reno) Nevada. We also have most of the recent games from the companies that we represent available for play as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 1,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 353 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.