Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ape 2015.png
157.jpg
image-250.jpg
image.jpg
FULL THROTTLE LAUNCH EVENT INVITATION.jpg
FULL THROTTLE LAUNCH PARTY INVITATION.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

cool, looks to be the final version with the racer guy watching you.

#18 9 years ago

Pinball News has an article about the launch party:

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/fullthrottle/index9.html

Apparently my machine will be in the first batch of machines produced, so I am waiting for a final production date.

#20 9 years ago

hey, I just noticed in this photo of the new (final?) back panel, that Heighway listened to some of the comments from us here on Pinside and both reduced the size of his logo on the panel, and also only displays it one time (it used to also appear in the art).

Hats off for listening to the comments!

157.jpg157.jpg

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I just realized that the way the playfield glass is incorporated into the side rails and lockdown bar means that we can't use our own glass in this pins, or can we? I.e., I'd want to put PDI/Invisiglass on it. Can I?

I hope so. That would be a hell of a thing having to ship sheets of replacement glass from UK every time. I can only imagine that magazine lifts up for service, but the glass sheet can be separately removed.

2 weeks later
#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Evan55:

its easy to get custom sizes of tempered glass locally.
(assuming the glass isnt bonded to the frame or has holes, notches etc)

I'm hoping once I lift the magazine up like a car hood to access the playfield I'll want to do cartwheels and the glass size thing won't be a big deal in the big picture.

#32 9 years ago

I hadn't really thought about that - because of the modular nature of the system, an investment in some kind of non-glare glass makes sense because it is shared with all the playfields.

There is also PDI glass that is made in Europe, maybe Andrew you can speak to them? Work out some sort of deal for custom glass, perhaps offered as a factory upgrade.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-full-throttle-launch-event-launch-party?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.