(Topic ID: 200879)

Official Florida For Sale Club (and Wanted too) Upcoming Events!

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“What State has the Best Pinball Community!”

• FLORIDA 16 votes
    67%
  • ILLINOIS 1 vote
    4%
  • CALIFORNIA 1 vote
    4%
  • PENNSYLVANIA 1 vote
    4%
  • NORTH / SOUTH CAROLINA 0 votes
  • TEXAS 2 votes
    8%
  • COLORADO 1 vote
    4%
  • MISSOURI 1 vote
    4%
  • GEORGIA 1 vote
    4%

(24 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-28 (resized).jpg
florida-in-usa-map-deboomfotografie-of-states-travel-maps (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ASOA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Noticed there was a Club for almost everything. This Thread caught my attention but it was for California. So I figured it was a great Idea why not have one for Florida. Lots to do in this great State. I operate games from down in the Keys up to Tallahassee and over to Jacksonville. So I know Florida very well.

Hopefully we can use this thread to keep our games in Florida so they will never be too far away when we want them back. lol Also if someone is in need of local assistance this thread could come in handy.

Upcoming Events:

IAAPA
Nov13-17th @ Orland Convention center
link to show info:
http://iaapa2017.org/

Free Play Florida @ Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Nov 17-19th
link to show info:
http://wp.freeplayflorida.com/

Lots of great people in Florida lets help support one another. If you have something for sale / If you have something you are looking for locally / If you have any useful information for your fellow Floridians. SHARE IT HERE FIRST.

Thank you.

florida-in-usa-map-deboomfotografie-of-states-travel-maps (resized).jpgflorida-in-usa-map-deboomfotografie-of-states-travel-maps (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Rumor has it Stern GOTG will be seen at IAAPA 2017. NOV13-17TH

That's right! Here in good old FLORIDA! Who is excited?

Florida is rumored to have JJPOTC on play in the JJP BOOTH.

While over at the STERN booth Guardians of the galaxy will be shinning bright in all of its glory.

Also after IAAPA Show perhaps these very games will make it to Free Play Florida. On the 17th.

JJPOTC vs GOTG
SIDE BY SIDE FOR ALL TO ENJOY.

images-28 (resized).jpgimages-28 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Yes GOTG will be the next Stern Title.

Quoted from hawknole:

Good thread. I currently live in PA and am under contract with a home in Florida near Venice. So I will be in FL soon looking to add to my collection as well as searching for nearby places to play.

Thank You. Congrats on the move. Welcome to the Party!

#9 6 years ago

I'm not an attorney however I'm glad to give Floridians a bit of free legal advice.

There are some ridiculous laws on the books in the state of Florida. We did some research and found some of the silliest.

1. Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

2. A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

3. If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

4. It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

5. Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

6. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

7. It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

8. Only the missionary position is legal.

9. You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.

10.It is considered an offense to shower naked.

11. You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.

12. You may not kiss your wife's breasts.

13. Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.

14. One may not commit any "unnatural acts" with another person.

15. Unmarried couples may not commit "lewd acts" and live together in the same residence.

16. Corrupting the public morals is defined as a nuisance, and is declared a misdemeanor offense.

17. Doors of all public buildings must open outwards.

18. It is illegal to molest a Key deer. If caught one will be fined or will have to go to jail. (Big Pine Key)

19. It is against the city ordinance to hang your clothes outside on a clothesline.(Cape Coral)

20. It is illegal to park a pick-up truck in your driveway or in front of your house on the street. This law is limited to only those who do not own the house. (Cape Coral)

21. A $50 fine will be levied on anyone who allows a couch to sit in their carport.(Cape Coral City)

22. Maintaining a car on your property which is no longer in use is prohibited.(Daytona Beach)

23. Owning a flower pot with water in it that isn't capable of draining is considered a public nuisance. (Daytona Beach)

24. Ambling and strolling is a misdemeanor. (Hialeah)

25. Chickens are considered a 'protected species'.(Key West)

26. Neon signs are prohibited.(Naples)

27. Persons may not tow a sled behind their bicycles.(Palm Bay)

28. Citizens may not be caught downtown without at least 10 dollars on theirperson.(Pensacola)

29. It is illegal to roll a barrel on any street, fines go up according to the contents of the barrel. (Pensacola)

30. A women can be fined (only after death), for being electrocuted in a bath-tub because of using self-beautification utensils. (Pensacola)

31. Stage nudity is banned, with the exception of "bona fide" theatrical performances. Violating this ordinance results in a $100 fine. (Sanford)

32. If you hit a pedestrian you are fined $78.00. (Sarasota)

33. You may not catch crabs. (Sarasota)

34. Beer may not be sold between 2 a.m. and 7 a.m.(Satellite Beach)

35. Persons may not appear in public clothed in liquid latex.(Satellite Beach)

36. All houses much have white picket fences and full-width, two-story porches. (Seaside)

37. Women may not expose their breasts while performing "topless dancing".(Tampa)

38. Lap dances must be given at least six feet away from a patron. (Tampa)

9 months later
#13 5 years ago

Ghostbusters Pro NIB (extra inventory) Never opened Just recieved last week so it is a new production run. Available for trade or outright purchase. Give me a call or send s pm if you are intrested. (Shipping is ok. Also I can deliver anywhere in Florida)
Thanks,
Amusement Services of America
Jonathan
954-226-2107

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ASOA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-florida-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too-upcoming-events?tu=ASOA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.