I'm not an attorney however I'm glad to give Floridians a bit of free legal advice.
There are some ridiculous laws on the books in the state of Florida. We did some research and found some of the silliest.
1. Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
2. A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
3. If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
4. It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
5. Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
6. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
7. It is illegal to skateboard without a license.
8. Only the missionary position is legal.
9. You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.
10.It is considered an offense to shower naked.
11. You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.
12. You may not kiss your wife's breasts.
13. Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.
14. One may not commit any "unnatural acts" with another person.
15. Unmarried couples may not commit "lewd acts" and live together in the same residence.
16. Corrupting the public morals is defined as a nuisance, and is declared a misdemeanor offense.
17. Doors of all public buildings must open outwards.
18. It is illegal to molest a Key deer. If caught one will be fined or will have to go to jail. (Big Pine Key)
19. It is against the city ordinance to hang your clothes outside on a clothesline.(Cape Coral)
20. It is illegal to park a pick-up truck in your driveway or in front of your house on the street. This law is limited to only those who do not own the house. (Cape Coral)
21. A $50 fine will be levied on anyone who allows a couch to sit in their carport.(Cape Coral City)
22. Maintaining a car on your property which is no longer in use is prohibited.(Daytona Beach)
23. Owning a flower pot with water in it that isn't capable of draining is considered a public nuisance. (Daytona Beach)
24. Ambling and strolling is a misdemeanor. (Hialeah)
25. Chickens are considered a 'protected species'.(Key West)
26. Neon signs are prohibited.(Naples)
27. Persons may not tow a sled behind their bicycles.(Palm Bay)
28. Citizens may not be caught downtown without at least 10 dollars on theirperson.(Pensacola)
29. It is illegal to roll a barrel on any street, fines go up according to the contents of the barrel. (Pensacola)
30. A women can be fined (only after death), for being electrocuted in a bath-tub because of using self-beautification utensils. (Pensacola)
31. Stage nudity is banned, with the exception of "bona fide" theatrical performances. Violating this ordinance results in a $100 fine. (Sanford)
32. If you hit a pedestrian you are fined $78.00. (Sarasota)
33. You may not catch crabs. (Sarasota)
34. Beer may not be sold between 2 a.m. and 7 a.m.(Satellite Beach)
35. Persons may not appear in public clothed in liquid latex.(Satellite Beach)
36. All houses much have white picket fences and full-width, two-story porches. (Seaside)
37. Women may not expose their breasts while performing "topless dancing".(Tampa)
38. Lap dances must be given at least six feet away from a patron. (Tampa)