• I went on metacritic so i could give it 0/10 on day one 2 votes
    8%

(24 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

01F159A4-CD80-4E18-ACC4-A604B2645164 (resized).jpeg
A9A0778B-897D-4DC4-8096-502929DE1C23 (resized).jpeg
A4769F27-97B4-4EA1-B612-0B2B165B32EB (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider s1500.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

I've been putting 2-3 hours each night since the beta. It's okay so far. I do miss the single player experience with stories, NPCs, etc, but it is what it is.

Been moving my CAMP frequently to explore different areas and round back to the CAMP to drop off my loot. I already hit the 400 weight limit. Wish the traders gave more per sale.

I avoid PvP. It's pretty barren for other players. I'll sometimes do a follow-along with another player to beat out baddies, but no real teams have been formed.

#17 5 years ago

I'm stupid. I got home at 4:10pm, didn't start the big update download until now. This has happened twice now. Ugh. I just wanna play some F76 before I go to bed. Watching Narcos in the meantime.

1 week later
#23 5 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Anybody getting booted off their server at least once a day? Then waiting what seems like forever during loading screens? I soooo wanna love this game but it's pissing me off. My camp sucks and it seems like I never have the budget to add a turrit or 1/2 the stations. Anyone have good tips for building camp budget?

I've had a couple random times where I have been booted, sadly. Add that to the numerous minor(and some game breaking) bugs, and it's not the world's greatest experience.

For building turrets and the like, mark what you need for one, and do some junk farming. Areas with no or low-level enmies are your friend, where you can raid desks,garages, etc for much-needed junk to build said turrets. I'm up to 5 of them now, which has been doing me good. I only have a 2x2 house that houses my work benches and that works for me.

I'm averaging around 2 hours a night leveling up & doing small quests.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend on Xbox Live, I'd love to do some quests as a team: Teebo1500. Just send me a message saying you're from Pinside, and we'll team up. Teaming up makes things quite a bit more fun.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Buju:

Still rocking this game and im lvl 52 now. I have been over encumbered for almost a week waiting for the monday update which will give me 200 more pounds in the camp stash.
Xbox live: add me shotwhatnot07

I'll send you a friend request. I'm Teebo1500.

Last night was a good run. I ran into a friendly player near WhiteSprings, and we did some mission in a mine. We got attacked by no less than 30 mole miners. He died and couldn't respawn due to game bugs. But gave me some plans, and I let him have the power armor there(he declined). So now, I have an almost complete set of power armor that isn't over my level.

Right now my Xbox Live screenshots are now just of all bugs/glitches in the game. Heh

#31 5 years ago

As demonstrated tonight, playing with even just 1 additional member on your team really makes the game much more fun. I'm now well on my way to excavator power armor, thinking it would be an impossible task. When were doing that, about 4 other players decided to randomly meet us in the same area, and we were making light work of high level Scorched.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Oshara:

Dumb question but what is power armor even for? I find it just cumbersome and annoying. Only lvl 42 - does it have bigger purpose down the road?
And looking forward to today’s update as well. Stash space is annoying.
Oh and do you guys just destroy your low level unique armor/weapons? Able to upgrade blade of Bassett but most uniques I just quickly outgrow.

Just think of power armor as extra hit points around you. There's also the added benefits of special armor pieces(rocket pack, etc). Also you can get better radiation protection. I don't use it all the time, just in areas that get a bit sticky.

If it's legendary & too low level for me, I just sell whatever armor/weapon off for a sad amount of caps.Or if there's newbie players nearby, just give it to them or donate to the overseer's cache.

2 weeks later
#39 5 years ago

I'm also in the 'too few caps club' as my charisma is 1, and anything I sell only gets me a couple caps.

My main quest is still finding countless plans, and all I seem to find are duplicates, or things I'm not interested in crafting. There's also plenty I can't craft just yet without the right perk card. So is life.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider s1500.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-fallout-76-thread?tu=s1500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.