• I went on metacritic so i could give it 0/10 on day one 2 votes
    8%

(24 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

01F159A4-CD80-4E18-ACC4-A604B2645164 (resized).jpeg
A9A0778B-897D-4DC4-8096-502929DE1C23 (resized).jpeg
A4769F27-97B4-4EA1-B612-0B2B165B32EB (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago

I am playing on PS4 and finding it very difficult. I've sunk over 100 hours into all the other games in the franchise. I'm only about 5 hrs in but finding it tough to keep enough food water and stimpacks in my inventory. Also the prices from picked up weapons and such are shit so far. I do not have a decent camp yet so maybe I will work on that tonight. I paid $60 for the game and &60 for a yr of ps plus and so far it's not meeting my expectations. I don't care for the new vats system but understand why they made it this way. Also it sucks the game can not pause while pulling up pipboy although I also understand why this is not an option. I'm really hoping to love it more as I pile some more hours into but so far a tad let down. At $120 I'm going to play the shit out of it regardless.

1 week later
#21 5 years ago

Anybody getting booted off their server at least once a day? Then waiting what seems like forever during loading screens? I soooo wanna love this game but it's pissing me off. My camp sucks and it seems like I never have the budget to add a turrit or 1/2 the stations. Anyone have good tips for building camp budget?

#24 5 years ago

Man.....idk. I pick up everything I come across and screp it. I'm a lvl12 and I have only been able to build 2 workbenches. I'll keep digging!

#26 5 years ago

I'm not either. I hate multi player games unless it's a fighting game and I have ran into a person or two but never interacted with any of them. Camp is nice for sleep and crafting (if you can afford to build them) but that's about it.

2 weeks later
#35 5 years ago

I've come around. Although I'm still not playing with other players yet I've really started to enjoy the game. I'm lvl 21. I finally have a decent camp w/ 6 turrets and most of the workbenches. The things that bug me most are the value at which you sell things (and I have barter (3) equipt when I sell) and the fact that you can't sell ammo like in the other games. I have 1,300 .308 rounds that don't do me any good. I keep saving everything hoping that an update will let me be able to sell them. Also it bugs me that vendors only have 200 caps and after you buy them out of caps and sell back to them they only make 1/3 of sold back amt avail.

#38 5 years ago

Mainly moving my camp and fast travel. Also Stimpacks.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

while the GUI said 40 , it ended up taking like 400. Now I have too few to move it again , merp

I've had this happen multipal times. To where I'm so low on caps I can't move camp or fast travel and I'm far away in a hard zone. I just had to keep running and finding work beeches untill I finally came upon a train station to sell stuff sounds like there will be a big update starting this am. Hope they sort out a lot of stuff. Still having fun though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-fallout-76-thread?tu=V_piscopo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.