Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 490 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by policano
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Me_KB_Sam copy.JPG
    photo.JPG
    fart.jpg
    fart pinball 1.jpg
    fart pinball 1a.jpg
    gas attack pinball.jpg
    woman-holding-nose-stink.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-35.jpg
    image-685.jpg
    image-478.jpg
    20131019_132404.jpg
    20131019_132423.jpg
    20131019_132443.jpg
    fire_escape.jpg
    magic_castle.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

Just got here but too late for the free play so I just walked around and watched some folks playing Star Trek. The PAPA setup looks like all new Sterns almost (which I mostly suck at) so I think I won't be doing too well in the tourney. Need to get some rest since tomorrow is an early ass start! I'll be wearing my SFPD (San Francisco Pinball Dept) hoodie to represent!

#53 10 years ago

yeah the Star Trek LE looked pretty impressive for sure! The guy I asked about re-running Iron Man said if there was demand they might could do it since they are still running older titles like Transformers. He mentioned he thought 80-100 would be a minimum to do another run. So, uh, are there 99 others out there who like Iron Man enough to want a NIB?

#70 10 years ago

Steve Ritchie also told me he wishes they wouldn't ship out the new pins without more complete code - like the Captains Chair not working in the current rev. He was super nice - as was everyone at Stern - very cool!

#83 10 years ago

Hulk smash!6363_SPins_0958f.jpg6363_SPins_0958f.jpg

#169 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgI'm in Fireside Chat now. They talked a bit about Hobbit but nothing you probably didn't know. They did announce a rewards credit card that they'll be a part of (exclusive modes) and that they may incorporate credit card readers into machines for route operators.

#172 10 years ago

Trivia fact from Jack. The actor who plays Bilbo Baggins wanted 100K for doing voice on the Hobbit pinball.

#174 10 years ago

JJP said they'll be one subway that splits into two on the Hobbit. (I'm not sure what that means)

#216 10 years ago

My favorite was the Matrix from Pinnovating - wow, so freaking fun, and deep ruleset with some amazingly innovative modes. Interviewed the guys for Pinball Soul too and took some video of the gameplay and audio of the sounds - gonna play that as much as I can since there are, unfortunately only TWO in the world! 6363_SPins_1035f.jpg6363_SPins_1035f.jpg

#232 10 years ago

@boo32, yes they did say that - only for home use and only two made.

#305 10 years ago

That rug really ties the room together

#327 10 years ago

Hey any folks here who aren't going to the banquet up to hit HQ or Emporium?

#338 10 years ago

On the page w/scores and current rankings:
    http://slam-tilt.com/expo/playerIndex.php

#361 10 years ago

That was a joke sign on the MM - pretty funny. I had fun this weekend at my first expo too. Heading home now and barely got any sleep. Will update more later!

#365 10 years ago

No, Matrix was not for sale. There are two of them only and they are taking the one at Expo back with them. I interviewed them about the machine and it's in the latest Pinball Soul podcast that went live yesterday.

#393 10 years ago

s1500 - yeah that Black Belt was funky! I hadn't played Zaccaria pins before I don't think but it definitely had it's own feel to it!

#453 10 years ago

maybe they should partner with this company and give these out with your expo registration: http://laughingsquid.com/shreddies-underwear-designed-to-filter-out-farts/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-expo-2013-thread?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.