Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 490 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by policano
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Me_KB_Sam copy.JPG
    photo.JPG
    fart.jpg
    fart pinball 1.jpg
    fart pinball 1a.jpg
    gas attack pinball.jpg
    woman-holding-nose-stink.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-35.jpg
    image-685.jpg
    image-478.jpg
    20131019_132404.jpg
    20131019_132423.jpg
    20131019_132443.jpg
    fire_escape.jpg
    magic_castle.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Word is that there will in fact be no LE or Premium Star Trek Machine at the expo this year. (Of course, this may be false statement itself, as Stern is known to keep secrets, etc). What I heard was the one and only look/view of a real life Stern Star Trek LE will be at the actual Stern Factory Tour Thursday Morning. If you dont see it there: you aint gonna see it. Also, that particular unit is not for play, but will be powered on showing off the lights, etc. No-one will be allowed to touch it.
    We shall see what is true in about 8.5 hours. I will have my DLSR with me to document whatever it is that we see, even if it is nothing. From there it will be on pinside very quickly.

Stop being a speculator.

#38 10 years ago

Does it have a bonus sexy time mode?

#193 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Here is the guy who did Jack's voice in the game. Seems to do a pretty good job if you ask me.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdf_1381901935

Nope, it sucked.

#200 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

I hope you can make it tomorrow, Predator will be there when the hall opens at 6PM.

I hope no one Tbags it

#202 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Oh and my balls glow, do yours?

20131018_000933.jpg 2 MB

No, BUT I cant wait to put my initials on your STTNG as GC this weekend!

#348 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

And the Matrix has left the building. Hmmmmm I wonder where it is headed? and no it's not my house.

I think we can pool a few resources and fabricate a better remake...Trilogy?..... I bet we can put ramps on it that actually holds the ball in the return to the flipper.... cough... (predator)

#350 10 years ago

FYI, Some dude rolled through the free play area, it said Fattrain on his back, well he crop dusted the entire free play area. Unfreakinbeievable dude

#477 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I guess I am a total D-bag for wanting to buy some stuff.....wow.

Its ok, lots of douchebags around here, some are even proud of it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-expo-2013-thread?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.