Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 490 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by policano
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Me_KB_Sam copy.JPG
    photo.JPG
    fart.jpg
    fart pinball 1.jpg
    fart pinball 1a.jpg
    gas attack pinball.jpg
    woman-holding-nose-stink.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-35.jpg
    image-685.jpg
    image-478.jpg
    20131019_132404.jpg
    20131019_132423.jpg
    20131019_132443.jpg
    fire_escape.jpg
    magic_castle.jpg
    There are 490 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.
    #51 10 years ago

One off games

image-635.jpgimage-635.jpgimage-562.jpgimage-562.jpgimage-377.jpgimage-377.jpgimage-172.jpgimage-172.jpgimage-156.jpgimage-156.jpg

#52 10 years ago

Nice work Justin. Looks amazing had a second of non buyers remorse and then splashed some water on my face and continued with my day.

#53 10 years ago

yeah the Star Trek LE looked pretty impressive for sure! The guy I asked about re-running Iron Man said if there was demand they might could do it since they are still running older titles like Transformers. He mentioned he thought 80-100 would be a minimum to do another run. So, uh, are there 99 others out there who like Iron Man enough to want a NIB?

#54 10 years ago

It's a licensing issue on Iron Man . They won't rerun unless they reup the license. Not gonna happen.

#55 10 years ago

Keep filling this up with pictures. Great seeing BOP mod.

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Keep filling this up with pictures. Great seeing BOP mod.

Dude, BOP was SWEEEEET!! It's linked up online and I selected my player I created on their website. The animations are fantastically well done along with great audio from the original actress. The kits are 995 euro's and IMO totally worth it.

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

It's a licensing issue on Iron Man . They won't rerun unless they reup the license. Not gonna happen.

It's a good game but I don't even know who the heck Iron Man is. How about a remake like Shrek/Family Guy with a different theme?

#58 10 years ago

No pics of the new mm yet?

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

It's a good game but I don't even know who the heck Iron Man is

You need to get out more...

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Dude, BOP was SWEEEEET!! It's linked up online and I selected my player I created on their website. The animations are fantastically well done along with great audio from the original actress. The kits are 995 euro's and IMO totally worth it.

That is $1,360 dollars! Not buying a mod that costs more than the games average worth.

#61 10 years ago

Dead Pi? The sign language on the cabinet reflects that, but it looks like a letter is blocked by that dude. What is this?

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You need to get out more...

Don't watch many movies or cartoons. Even less TV and no comic books. Too much else to do.

#63 10 years ago

Man, the p^3 legs really do look 'turrible' on the cab (won't that make the machine tip a little easier side-to-side too?).

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Don't watch many movies or cartoons. Even less TV and no comic books. Too much else to do.

Moss does not grow on a rolling stone.

#65 10 years ago

<< Not an IM fan. Not sure why. I enjoy all my pins more than IM...and there are some dogs (according to Pinside). I still think McCune said it best, "If you can't have fun playing pinball, that's YOUR problem."

#66 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Word is that there will in fact be no LE or Premium Star Trek Machine at the expo this year. (Of course, this may be false statement itself, as Stern is known to keep secrets, etc). What I heard was the one and only look/view of a real life Stern Star Trek LE will be at the actual Stern Factory Tour Thursday Morning. If you dont see it there: you aint gonna see it. Also, that particular unit is not for play, but will be powered on showing off the lights, etc. No-one will be allowed to touch it.
    We shall see what is true in about 8.5 hours. I will have my DLSR with me to document whatever it is that we see, even if it is nothing. From there it will be on pinside very quickly.

Steve Ritchie said this morning that the LE was "not quite ready for prime time" and hadn't been produced yet (presumably other than the one on display at the factory).

Perhaps Stern will bring that one Friday, but I'd be really surprised to see one that people could actually play.

#67 10 years ago

Can't find any info on that Kugler Family pin either. Unless it hasn't been updated in a year.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Dead Pi? The sign language on the cabinet reflects that, but it looks like a letter is blocked by that dude. What is this?

Oh, duh, Dead PIN. I'm an idiot.

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Unless you listen to music, I'm not sure you're ever going to see a theme that you "know".

#70 10 years ago

Steve Ritchie also told me he wishes they wouldn't ship out the new pins without more complete code - like the Captains Chair not working in the current rev. He was super nice - as was everyone at Stern - very cool!

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Oh, duh, Dead PIN. I'm an idiot.

and yet you don't drive with a big bag of ice in your lap....you sir are the smart one

#72 10 years ago

Anyone going to record the Jersey Jack Pinball fireside chat this evening?

Also, looks like WOZ may be getting an update really soon.

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

That is $1,360 dollars! Not buying a mod that costs more than the games average worth.

I would buy it if I had a BOP
    Comes with proc computer
    Dmd
    And speaker panel.
    Game's quite deep now

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Anyone going to record the Jersey Jack Pinball fireside chat this evening?
    Also, looks like WOZ may be getting an update really soon.

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

I pre-ordered the second after I played it.
    It's more than a mod...it's a whole new game. The effort that went into it - wow, worth it. I paid $1200 for my BOP ...with this kit I have a new modern dmd game for about $2500. Reasonable by today's price standards IMO.

#76 10 years ago

Ok I'm gunna ask a dumb question... What is BOP? Any one have a link showing it?

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Steve Ritchie said this morning that the LE was "not quite ready for prime time" and hadn't been produced yet (presumably other than the one on display at the factory).
    Perhaps Stern will bring that one Friday, but I'd be really surprised to see one that people could actually play.

Yep. Word from Jody is the the LE is not coming Friday. They may change their mind with all this interest (he admitted that he read's pinside every day as a guest) ((Hi Jody!!!)). By "prime time" they mean "playable", which is understandable since they are still doing last minute changes on it with the VUK/Apron etc. Lots of little surprises I spotted today that had not been previously mentioned.

Quoted from Rarehero:

It's more than a mod...it's a whole new game. The effort that went into it - wow, worth it. I paid $1200 for my BOP ...with this kit I have a new modern dmd game for about $2500. Reasonable by today's price standards IMO.

Agreed. That kit is AMAZING. Love everything about it. Makes me wanna buy a BOP. I wonder if it comes with that cool Dot Matrix topper?

#78 10 years ago

Spooky in the house....

image-496.jpgimage-496.jpg

#79 10 years ago

That's so awesome wish I could go.

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Excellent.

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

(he admitted that he read's pinside every day as a guest) ((Hi Jody!!!)). blockquote>

Ouch! he really needs to log in and read. The new update to pinside makes it so much easier and faster to read through threads knowing whether you've read it or not and automatically navigating your browser to last read post in a thread. Kudos shout out to Robin! So easy to keep track of threads now

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok I'm gunna ask a dumb question... What is BOP? Any one have a link showing it?

When you type it you can literally scroll back over the initials to the game and see the link.
    Bride of Pinbot.

#83 10 years ago

Hulk smash!6363_SPins_0958f.jpg6363_SPins_0958f.jpg

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Unless you listen to music, I'm not sure you're ever going to see a theme that you "know".

I listen to a lot of music. I really like unlicensed themes. I also have three pins based on movies I have never seen. I am just saying that they could slap another theme on the Iron man layout and it would be just as good or better in my world.

#85 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ouch! he really needs to log in and read.

I'll bet he is logged on ,no one would read pinside as a guest unless you are temporally banned .

#86 10 years ago

Any news on Color DMD announcement? Hoping for an LOTR Color display!

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Lots of little surprises I spotted today that had not been previously mentioned.

Can you tell us what they were?

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Any news on Color DMD announcement? Hoping for an LOTR Color display!

Sigma 2.2 just announced. Thinner / Crisper lines.

image-234.jpgimage-234.jpg

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Sigma 2.2 just announced. Thinner / Crisper lines.

image-234.jpg 2 MB

How about Sigma for Stern??

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

How about Sigma for Stern??

Announced!!!!

Mounting kits coming later this year and selectable software for Stern Sam/Whitestar!

Ps - I know the pics sucks but figured I'd post it

image-518.jpgimage-518.jpg

#91 10 years ago

sweeeeet

#92 10 years ago

Big announcement #1 !

#93 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Announced!!!!
    Mounting kits coming later this year and selectable software for Stern Sam/Whitestar!

Awesome. Will be buying for STLE...

#94 10 years ago

any sign of colored dots for a stern game? hoping for Met or TSPP.

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from zucot:

any sign of colored dots for a stern game? hoping for Met or TSPP.

Negative, but along with the announcement I could imagine something like that happening fairly soon...

#96 10 years ago

Thanks man next time I see ya Ill buy you a round for your frontline reporting, hahaha.

#97 10 years ago

Great stuff, thanks for posting all of this fattrain!

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Can't find any info on that Kugler Family pin either. Unless it hasn't been updated in a year.

That is Josh Kugler's PROC project. He is speaking at one of the seminars.

Details here: http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum/index.php?topic=640.0

#99 10 years ago

Fattrain - great reporting! Any news on the demo man and matrix? Will kits of either one be made available?

Sigma 2.2 is a software update to the current hardware?

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

Fattrain - great reporting! Any news on the demo man and matrix? Will kits of either one be made available?
    Sigma 2.2 is a software update to the current hardware?

Don't know about demo man or matrix yet but sigma 2.2 will simply be a software update via USB. I have seen it playing on the Metallica here and looks great!

There are 490 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-expo-2013-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.