20220430_095711 (resized).jpg
20230327_185532 (resized).jpg
20230327_191832 (resized).jpg
20230209_031827 (resized).jpg
20230209_031734 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20220526_224112 (resized).jpg
20220526_230439 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I really like this game. I have a lot of fun with it

My D&D started spitting a second ball into the shooter lane. It doesn't happen until a ball is locked, so I'm thinking its a ball count issue. Maybe the opto board in the trough? I also have 7 lights not working, 3 in the flames and one behind each bank of targets (one red, blue, yellow). I enjoy the game so much that I haven't shut it down to spend time diagnosing problems. I just turn it on and start playing every time.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#23 10 years ago

So you need a good quality scan of these two mini playfields?

What kind on scanner do you need?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#29 10 years ago

Getting the ball up the left ramp takes you up a level in the dungeon. Increasing the multiplier.

The teleport feature will light after you lock a ball. If you have a ball in the left lock and shoot the right lock (drop ramp) while the teleport light is on; it will trap your one ball and simoutaniously spit the other out. Like your warrior was teleported across the dungeon. ( and vice versa for the other side )

11 months later
#97 9 years ago
Quoted from archaik:

too easy? you gotta learn how to use the magic saves, and the game is quite fast you gotta be careful its often " flip=> blue target=> yellow target=>instant drain"
I wouldnt qualify DnD as an easy game, but maybe i'm a poor player.
you can increase difficulty by setting magic save on manual, and one or two tweaks in the settings.

I totally agree with this. The magic save button is deseptive, forget about it for a second and your toast. Plus by tweaking the game settings you can increase the cool down time for the magic save button. Having to wait a second or two before being able to use it again sucks, a bad bounce can cause a ball drain...and there's nothing you can do about it. Then with further tweaking the settings you can adjust the amount of time that the magic save stays active, for beginners have it set to stay on for a second or two. For pro players you set the active time to only .25 if a second. Hit it to soon, yor toast. Hit it to late and the outcome is no better.

If your ball times are to long, then change these settings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-dungeons-and-dragons-dd-club-all-welcome?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.