20220430_095711 (resized).jpg
20230327_185532 (resized).jpg
20230327_191832 (resized).jpg
20230209_031827 (resized).jpg
20230209_031734 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20220526_224112 (resized).jpg
20220526_230439 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider archaik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago

joining the club!

i guess i'm the european guy.
don't have a scanner though ... maybe some hIRes pics will suffice?

mine is teared apart right now, i'm working on PF touchups

#32 10 years ago

Ok guys nice summary ! Can't wait to play mine... once reassembled ... in a few months...sigh

a friend is gonna lend me his scan i'll try to do the minis asap.

great idea to lit up the left ramp! I'm considering LEDing mine, mostly GI i'd like to have the same GI as the targets ( blue/red/yellow) and maybe orange between bumpers.

#34 10 years ago

I like dark! its D&D after all , you push the dungeon door , make a critical failure and the master tells you you lost 10hp cause you stamped your foot with ya sword cause your leather sheath just broke ^^

man those super bright ....are super bright indeed, nice job with the sling

i need to find 2 yellow ridged bats for the main flippers., at reasonable price....

3 weeks later
#44 10 years ago

that set looks good pinballfan, + very little wear on your playfield i'm jealous.
gotta change those bats to ridged ones though
just bought some cost me an arm but really had to have 'em .
still struggling with the paint job stage, didn't hear back from the guy who had the inserts decals, looking for the file if someone has it. else I'll have to spend some time vectorizin

7 months later
#78 9 years ago

hi all, could someone send me or post photos of the right flipper assy please?
So i can see how the double switch should look like, and the wire colors
Same request for the upper flipper.

Seems my upper flipper isn't working , and i bet it's because of this double switch setting with the NO/ NC switches.

Thx in advance, pics soon only 2 lamps not working to investigate beside the flipper problem ^^

#80 9 years ago

THX ! exactly what i needed.
Btw your pinball looks so clean i'm jealous

1 week later
#83 9 years ago

I'll try to when i get home. dont recall having seen those ...

nothing here concerning the flippers but you can use it for reference if you need to:
pics of mine:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114806516043497141110/Dungeons?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNzN9b70jJT7vQE&feat=directlink

2 months later
#88 9 years ago

replace them with superbrite leds ?

anyone had to reinforce the red standups because its hit too hard when the ball comes from the upper flipper ?

I'm gonna have to put a metal piece linking the 3 standups to absorb and disperse the shock , my center red standup gets bent

#96 9 years ago

too easy? you gotta learn how to use the magic saves, and the game is quite fast you gotta be careful its often " flip=> blue target=> yellow target=>instant drain"

I wouldnt qualify DnD as an easy game, but maybe i'm a poor player.

you can increase difficulty by setting magic save on manual, and one or two tweaks in the settings.

1 month later
#104 9 years ago

i think its a standard 10-148-1 but would be interested in knowing the part number corresponding to 0010-00274-0136 ( have to change that too)
D&D parts really are a PITA cause the ref numbers on the manual were never used again and you have to find the corresponding part number.Sometimes you find it, other times not.
A conversion table would be great.

BTW are any of you able to make the skillshot ? any advices/things to adjust ?
Can't make it, the ball never goes past the 2nd switch on the ramp up, and if i pull harder the ball doesnt enter the ramp and hits the red standups.

#106 9 years ago

I'm gonna have some time this weekend I'll check that thx tjsynkral.
Power doesn't seem to be an issue, i'll try to center the rod as you say.

And maybe have a look at the position of the metal guide bend it a bit further down so the ball stays on trajectory and doesnt slide to the red standups.

When you plunge 100% does your ball hit the standups ? or does it go all the way on the ramp ?

1 week later
#109 9 years ago

cool I 'm not the only one annoyed by this lamp on the right!

nice idea with the dices, however i prefer symetrical designs so i might have put only two just above the flippers.

care to explain the process? dug a hole using a dremel ? then glued to the post cap ?

for the flashers you might wanna check the voltage maybe its too low...

10 months later
#118 8 years ago

if you have good sound do not touch it.
as for replacement i don´t know. look for part number in manual and see if it pops out of internet. if not by the closest replacement possible, IMHO any gate the good size will do the trick.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider archaik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-dungeons-and-dragons-dd-club-all-welcome?tu=archaik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.