(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zermeno68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7144 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Looking for a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street if anyone has or knows of one.

Finally played this at Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas. I must say if you are a Horror themed lover, this game is great. God, I love listening to the Freddy Chant song. The animation would be nice if a Color DMD is possible. Only got to the final dream once, but did not beat it.

Hope you get one and then I can buy it off of you in the future. I have a Tales From the Crypt.... I'm fond of Horror theme games.

Good luck finding Freddy!!

9 months later
#8189 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

If anything would make it through a CA earthquake unscathed it would be a Shaq.

I actually live in Ridgecrest... I am about 3 miles away from China Lake military base and some distance inside is the location of the epicenter. I NEVER want to experience these Quakes that we just went through AGAIN!!!!! This was my first experience with earthquakes.

Today feels a "little normal" and thought i'd go on Pinside to get updated on Whats for sale in Cali.

Is it bad for a home owner to first check on your pinball machines before looking at house or pool damage? That was what I did.

I will also add that Tales from the Crypt, #star-wars-stern-le , and #metallica-le made it through the Earthquake scratch free and playable (Along with a few Arcade machines).

I plan to play the crap out of my pinball machines tomorrow (given that my job will not let us work for obvious reasons) and lets see if a bigger aftershock triggers the tilt bob

1 year later
#9290 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Wow, tons of out of state buyers wanting me to ship them the pin .. but no local buyers??
It's literally the only TNA currently for sale in the country on Pinside (or anywhere else?)

I cannot speak for anyone else.... Financially, cannot put "Cash on Glass" right now... but your machine is a beauty. Your machine would have been the closest pin to drive to... A shame for me. Someone keep this local please!!!

5 months later
#9794 3 years ago
Quoted from krazy53:

I’ve got a pair of H2Overdrives up here in Sacramento area.

That is awesome. That was my go to game to play at Chuck e' cheese when we take our kids. What is the cost for one in the used market? $3400 or so?

1 month later
#9924 3 years ago

Dang... beat me to it. haha. Homeschooling the kids distracted me.

2 months later
#10050 2 years ago

Summer is coming and my Garage is getting Hot!!!

Watching some good UFC fights right now, but wanted to throw out there in the next day or two NBA Fastbreak will be on the block to sell. Overall great condition, plays flawlessly and added brand new Titan Rubbers. However, not cosmetically not perfect if your looking for a collectors version.
The cabinet has a few scuff marks from previous owners. The playfield and all internal parts are in real good shape.

Details to follow with a pinside ad.

A few weeks later I hope to put Tales from the Crypt for sale as well.

Details will be posted shortly. PM if you want to jump on the gun.

I prefer to not ship at this moment. Cash on the Glass only.

#10062 2 years ago

Gents... Finally had some time (thanks to lack of sleep) to post NBA Fastbreak for sale. Here is a link to the pinside ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Summer is near and my garage is getting hot! Need to move some pinball machines in my garage. First up is NBA Fastbreak. Easy driveway access to my garage to wheel out to your c...”
2021-05-19
Ridgecrest, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#11355 1 year ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thank you for the kind words, means a lot.
On Tilt Pinball is an authorized distributor of JJP, AP, Multimorphic, and currently a sub-dist. of CGC until next title. Not a Stern Distr but have a network of friends/dealers to assist in getting you what you need.
Also own and operate AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ and Pinball with 2 locations…Van Nuys and West Hills.
Both have a solid assortment of pinball from the latest titles and all eras. If ever in the area, come by to eat and play.

Yea sir!! I intend to this coming Sunday morning. Gotta play some more rounds of TS4 and have some good Korean bbq food. What’s not to love about that marriage??

Great business plan!! Wish I lived closer to go more often.

1 week later
#11378 1 year ago

Toy Story is .75 cents per play at the Korea Bbq joint in West Hills, Ca.

2 months later
#11536 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I’ve already had an offer to ship it at full price and other trade inquiries, but I’m glad you got off your ‘cutie’!

Wow.. Market still going strong

1 week later
#11569 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Folks, I'm about to post my AFMr LE (with gobs of mods) for sale. If anyone in SoCal is interested, please drop a note. Amazing pin, but time to make space to move on to a Lyman pin with a more modern ruleset (hopefully TWD)

Why do all these nice pins come up for sell when you got funds tied up with other pins, or not enough funds on hand!!!

Ugh! Lucky whoever gets this.

5 months later
#11882 1 year ago

Ugh… you guys with DP LE’s ready to move!! Always things pop up when you’re out of funds.

I’m sure you guys can find a person to trade with.

1 week later
#11907 1 year ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

This is not meant to be as a negative comment on any of these advertised prices in this forum, but don't you guys think it's crazy that you can basically buy car for the cost of a pinball machine these days? Shopping for my son's first car, looking at some 80s classics and realize I can pretty much trade for a pinball machine.

Yup.. my wife’s reminds me enough times looking at my pinball collection. “All that money just sitting there” is the common statement.

And I know moving forward the purchase would be similar to buying a nice vacation, car, or X/Y/Z.

Wish I was closer to a pinball location.

So.. you’re not alone, but we still keep buying. Haha.

3 weeks later
#11984 12 months ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

If anyone out there is in the market for an Earthshaker I just put mine up for sale. $3500 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155961

That was fast for me. Dang. What happens when you don’t keep up constantly with Pinside.

#11987 12 months ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

I'll reach out of the sale falls through, but the person seems pretty likely to go through with the sale.

All good. Glad to see others taking interest in this game.

3 months later
#12208 8 months ago

Dammit! I hate it when you see nice pins practically with tasty mods for the price of NIB premium and no cash to buy.

Lucky future buyer here. I finally got a chance to play JP at Cal Extreme and loved the game.

GLWTS!

3 months later
#12384 4 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Damn y’all are driving a hard bargain. Less than 50 plays for my GFLE, 8900 takes it

Jesus… about $4K off purchase price, depending if Taxes/shipping was a factor.

Had I not waiting out for WoZ I’d buy it to play. GLWTS!! It sure is a buyers market right now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zermeno68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=zermeno68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.