(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider utesichiban.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8967 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. If anyone is thinking about selling or knows of someone that may be now or in the near future, send me a PM.

8 months later
#9734 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

They added a physical ball lock and an additional magnet in a crucial spot that should greatly improve gameplay. They also removed the playfield screen. I'm so blown away by my original that I immediately jumped on board with the remake. Once I get the new one in and play them side by side it should be easy to make my Sophie's Choice. My guess is that I will be ready to trade the rarity and playfield screen of the original for the new shots and support that the remake seems to be offering. Message me if anyone is interested in putting together some kind of trade. Probably ready to go by February. I love a good slow pinball deal. Drags out the fun.

Who is making an Alien remake?

3 months later
#10008 3 years ago

I have a loaded Tron pro I am considering for possible trades. It is HUO and I believe I am the 3rd owner. It has almost all of the must have mods:

*Lighted ramps (ramps are drilled and includes lighted blue/orange El wires - I bought the TLS interactive kit that it can be upgraded to - I just haven't installed it yet)
*Shaker & Blue DMD
*Arcade mod & lighted Flynns sign
*Hallmark lighted cycles mod & lighted recognizer mod
*Flipper fidelity woofer
*Hooked metal tron pop caps
*3d translite & Laseriffic topper

I'd be interested in trades for a Guardians pro, premium or LE, Stranger Things Premium, or nice Shadow (we could work out value of each game for trade purposes if a good trade match is found).

I live in the Salt Lake City area but could meet in Vegas or I know a guy that makes a run to So. Cal every 3 weeks or so that is reasonable with shipping. PM if anyone is interested.

3 months later
#10260 2 years ago

I have a loaded Tron pro I just listed in the Tron marketplace I’m looking to trade for a Stranger Things premium. I already have a StrangervThings pro but am looking to upgrade to a premium. If anyone has been looking for a nice Tron and would consider a trade, please PM me. Please see the ad below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116763

1 month later
#10382 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

California is beautiful and we have amazing weather, top talent and excellent job market. Homeless, trash and poverty are everywhere, not just here. If you don’t like Cali, then GTFO! Been all over the U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc. and still haven’t found a place I’d rather live. I will say, British Columbia is damn nice and I wouldn’t mind living there, but those winters…brrr

Amen. Resident of a close state hoping Californians stay there. No reason to move or live elsewhere.

#10384 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I've been to Sandy.
You have absolutely no reason to worry about Californians moving there.

Of course you have. Thank you for your cooperation btw.

#10387 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Y'all, start a thread about your love/hate for CA. This one isn't it!

I like California. Just too expensive and crowded for me to live there.

11 months later
#11520 1 year ago

I am in Utah but since Cali is regional, letting you guys know I've listed my Stranger Things pro in the pinside marketplace. ST. Things is my favorite game. I am only selling because I recently found a premium.

It is HUO and has the UV kit, shaker, Stern blades, and several mods. Here is the link for the ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142094

#11522 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Utah is regional to CA???

Last I checked, a map, yes. Unless I missed something and the eastern seaboard fell into the ocean, pretty sure most wouldn't call Utah the midwest.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider utesichiban.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.