(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1411 8 years ago

Mike I'm interested. Can you post or send me pics?

2 weeks later
#1511 8 years ago

Pics and price on the Harlem if it is still available?

6 months later
#2602 8 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Thinking of trading my NGG pin. This is the second time I've owned this title but I think it's time for something new. Game is in very nice condition. It was recently torn down (less than a year ago) and fully shopped. LED's, new DMD, new Williams speaker panel, new rubbers. I'd be interested in a Shadow, Flintstones, Batman Forever? I'd also entertain a trade for sit down dual arcade games like Hydro Thunder, Nascar and maybe others? Looking for a straight up trade or even getting cash on top of the deal. Sorry...can't add any cash on my end. Feel free to PM me with offers. I live in Santa Clarita.

image_(resized).jpg

Any interest in a Funhouse?

3 weeks later
#2721 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

At some point I'm going to sell my Mystic, Eight Ball Deluxe, and Medusa. I really enjoy them all, but with limited space I'll probably move on from my early Bally stage. But Flash Gordon? That one is staying.

EBD....interested!

4 months later
#3842 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling soon:
Bally Centaur / very nice cond
Zaccaria Locomotion / very nice Cond
Hit me up if you want first pick
These won't be cheap by the way

Oooooh Centaur - interested!

2 years later
#7327 5 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

I have a Gottlieb Haunted House complete project machine that needs a new home. The cabinet is in better shape cosmetic-wise than most, and the playfields have the typical wear. All the boards are included and some ground modifications were made to the CPU and driver boards, and some transistors were replaced on the pop bumper driver boards. The capacitors for the rectified DC in the bottom of the cabinet were replaced. The backglass is in very good shape and is included. I will have some photos available this evening on Photobucket. Local pickup ONLY.
Price is $750.00 firm.
PM with any questions.
Location is in Shandon, California, 18 miles east of Paso Robles off of Highway 46. Guess I should make my location visible instead of private, eh?

PM sent.

2 months later
#7597 5 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

I have a Skateball with CPR silver playfield installed, new playfield hardware/plastics, original perfect backglass, and repainted Pinball Pal Stenciled cab ( ( I did myself), and looks factory..., people who dealt/bought from me in the past know,the machines I sell ARE as advertised. This one is trade bait for now. All offers open, but looking for; Gottlieb 1975 Atlantis, Metalillica (plus cash) Medieval Madness or Monster Bash remake (plus cash), or whatever...open to ideas. Also FT, WW, SS, TZ

Any interest in a Bally Playboy that works great as trade, plus cash? Playfield and cabinet are rough, but the game is complete and plays great.

9 months later
#8596 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Eight ball deluxe
Plays great , but worn out playfield
Was a winter project too swap it
but not gonna happen
So need the room

What were you looking to get for it?

1 year later
#9691 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Game has been completely restored Features: • New CPR playfield • New CPR plastics • Backglasses in perfect condition • Complete cabinet repaint • Powder coated legs in...”
2021-05-27
Long Beach, CA
3,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 955 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking to sell the game, but could be interested in pinball trades +/- cash, if local.

1 month later
#9866 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Is there anybody local that would be interested in doing playfield swaps for me? Mostly 70s Bally games such as KISS, Bobby Orr etc.
I have two of them ready to go right now. I am buried in cabinet restorations at the moment.
PM me with what you would charge if interested please.

PM sent.

5 months later
#10229 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There could be a flood of games on this thread over the next year, will see.
The idea of going to Banning and picking up a deal has been completely thrown out the window.
Banning will be the event of the year here in Cali, I'm looking forward to going the first day.

How is this happening?

11 months later
#11415 1 year ago

I like turtles.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=tz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.