(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2207 8 years ago

Have a very nice TAF with lots of mods, Tron LE,Ac/Dc premium. All listed in the marketplace here and my local craiglist for a slightly higher price.

Send me a pm if you have interest.

1 week later
#2306 8 years ago

HEP TZ BLACK is back up for sale. Add on this site and local craigslist for interested pinsiders.

2 years later
#6632 5 years ago

Hey everyone I am back. Was wondering what is going on with the insane pricing in the bay area craigslist. Everything but IMAGAMEJUNKY Indiana Jones is pretty much way above any kind of value. For example a nice LOTR for 8500, sure it's a good game, but I think I got my LE edition for about 5500-6000 and sold it for right around there. Are people crazy at the moment or did I miss the memo where LOTR regular edition went up 3 thousand in 3 years? But its not just this a guy selling a average TAF for 10,500 (not selling actually), are people insane at the moment about pin values?

#6675 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Dropped it again to $7450 and will drop it $50 per day until it sells.
Need to make room asap
Best deal you'll find on an AFMR LE, ANYWHERE

If I was not pinball broke atm I would be driving my truck from Nor Cal for a visit. Good luck with your sale, wish I could do it but every conservative bone in my body says one remake is enough for now.

2 months later
#6965 5 years ago

Going to be listing my MMR LE soon if anyone has interest send me a pm. It's black trim and I am the second owner.

8100 or best reasonable offer, not interested in trades.

3 weeks later
#7023 5 years ago

Want to find a new home for my MMR LE, black armor, color chip. Had two blown fuses in my short time owning it and one side of head sticker replaced. So 7800 or best reasonable offer takes it, no trades.

#7030 5 years ago

Lowered price on my MMR LE to 7300 or best offer.

Game sold to a friend, pending pickup.

3 years later
#10565 2 years ago

Organic mattresses are on the table as trade towards high end pinball machines (I obviously will be throwing cash in). Collector quality only not interested in routed games.

I manufacturer natural mattresses in the north bay for the past 14 years and figured there might be someone in here that wants to trade a machine for amazing sleep for the next decade.

pm me for more info. I also have a 720 and a Paperboy arcade if anyone wants those in a trade. No I am not joking.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=starbase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.