(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,624 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by kpg
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3578 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I hate to even advocate them but LA Fam Amusements has one too. GL

That place is a dump. Whoever owns that place runs his pins into the ground and then tries to sell them on Craigslist for NIB prices.

#3585 3 years ago

I don't suppose anyone in socal has a decent Jurassic Park for sale...?

1 month later
#3928 3 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Oh man. I fell off of my chair for a sec...
sfbay.craigslist.org link

No pictures. Someone who thinks it's worth that much probably also thinks a poor condition still looks like new.

#3939 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Thanks I'll prolly officially list it for sale next week, assuming I get un-lazy enough to take pictures of it. Meanwhile Diner has a pending sale on it.

Did Diner go for $2900? It's a great game but I thought it was cheaper. My dad got one recently for $2000. It's in pretty good shape too.

#3976 3 years ago

Anyone know of a TZ in good shape for a reasonable price in so cal? I've responded to a few ads but have received no responses.

#3984 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Check EBay. Some one in SoCal had one listed right now that is HUO.

Hmmm. I'll keep an eye on this. It's an estate sale. Would prefer to be able to check it out before buying. Thanks.

#4001 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I've heard pinwrench may cause erectile dysfunction...

KPG would know!

#4011 3 years ago

Ever since I cancelled my gb order, I've got this pinball money burning a hole in my pocket. Someone offer something good.

#4016 3 years ago

Thanks but I'm not much on an AC/DC fan, or of music pins in general.

1 week later
#4078 3 years ago

I've been looking for a game at a reasonable price for a long time and I just want to say...

Screw resellers. I hate you scum bags.

#4089 3 years ago

None of this is what I meant. Even when there are reasonable deals out there, some reseller has already claimed it by the time I can contact the seller. They typically list it again at a much higher price later the same day. It's disgusting.

#4100 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I have one for sale within your budget. Pics of shooter lane available by request. Recently waxed. HOU.

I've met people who would insist this is an 8k machine.

3 weeks later
#4238 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I'm thinking about putting my HUO TSPP up for trade. Here is what I am thinking...
My game is worth about $4,200. It's in pretty good shape. I bought it from Doomid about 6 months ago.
I'd trade it for:
STTNG, in good condition straight across
FH +$200, in good condition
NGG +$700, in good condition
FT + $1500, unfaded, in good condition
These are just starting points....

There was a guy selling TSPP recently here in LA who worked on the show and had it autographed by Matt Graening. I almost bought it for $4250 but I didn't think it was worth that much. He ended up selling it to a reseller the next day, probably for less. In a time when pinball games sell quickly anywhere near reasonable price, TSPP is not much in demand as far as I've seen.

3 months later
#4686 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I've been trying to force myself all year to like the game because I love the theme & art so much, but the truth is - it's just a poorly designed piece of shit. The flipper gap is terrible, the droopy flipper alignment sucks, the magna slings cause cheap drains, the airballs cause cheap drains, the right ramp doesn't work (ball rolls back most of the time), the ecto goggles don't really do anything, the linear mode structure is terrible, and the current code is filled with bugs. It's just too frustrating & not fun. It lacks the charm of the movie entirely. All of THAT should have made me cancel, but I was still thinking "It's GHOSTBUSTERS, I'll get over all that cuz it's GHOSTBUSTERS!" ... but it was the playfield QC issues that were the final straw. I went to Portland over the weekend and saw multiple Premiums with insert ghosting. After that, I was officially out. I finally said "why am I spending so much on this fucking mess...and on top of that, it's going to disintegrate."
On top of that - Stern is just rubbing me the wrong way in general lately with their delays, poor QC, arrogance & greed. The whole Batman thing was a major turnoff. Had my game shipped in June when it as supposed to - I probably would have sucked it up and stuck it out, hoping for code to save it....but, I've been there before - and as time has passed and my game didn't ship, the reality of this title really hit me before it arrived at my door. So - I bailed.

Your story is my story exactly. Despite all the red flags I still had a GB premium on order. I finally canceled after so many delays and quality concerns. I'm glad it was delayed now because it seems so crazy to buy something so expensive with so many problems, and Stern has done everything they can to make me not want to buy from them. I'm selling my TZ and was looking to see if Stern had gotten their act together, but it seems like they're just getting worse.

2 years later
#7409 11 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Back to I have some time bump!!
Who Dunnit? $3200!
NEW Colordmd, code is awesome, and this game looks great in Color!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
No credit dot. Some new plastics, switches, decals, rubbers, some led's.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM please.
Thanks,
Eric

I just learned about this game recently. Great concept. Pretty fun. I would be very interested if I didn't have a game on order currently.

3 weeks later
#7455 11 months ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Wish I had the room for it. I have a Monster Bash LE on order and still working out the space for it.

This is me as well. If I didn't have MBrLE on order I'd jump on this.

1 month later
#7639 9 months ago
Quoted from doomid:

Anyone interested in a POTC LE? my location game at AYCE Gogi, well maintained. Msg if interested. Going to list later today

Why are you selling it?

1 month later
#7824 7 months ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Price dropped to $5800 OBO

Wow. I can't believe how prices have soared. I passed on a TSPP in decent /good shape about 3 years ago at $4000 because the price seemed high.

3 weeks later
#7923 6 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Bummer. I bought my TWD premium from him for a really good price a few years back. On top of the Sternflation I’m also going to have to pony up an extra 8% or so if Stern ever makes another great gane.

Another reason to not buy NIB games.

1 month later
#8123 5 months ago

WTB: Shaq Attack LE.

Quoted from jahbarron:

$899 w/Color DVD, $499 w/no DVD

Dang. I would certainly buy this but I'm in Los Angeles.

#8156 5 months ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I blame jahbarron....this was worse than yesterday.....shit, it was scary. Actually have a big crack in the stucco above my garage door and one inside my bedroom.

I was playing Ghostbusters and thought my machine was going to tilt!

#8163 5 months ago

Looking for pins themed on prominent Lakers players from the early 2000s. Anyone got any Derek Fisher pins?

#8167 5 months ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Who was actually playing pinball during the quake and did you get a tilt?

I was playing Ghostbusters and surprisingly it didn't tilt, though I got so distracted my ball drained

2 months later
#8415 79 days ago

Kind of underwhelmed by the code update, so I'm considering moving on from my Ghostbusters. Anyone in the Los Angeles area looking for a HUO premium?

Added 78 days ago:

Edit: Nevermind. I don't know why I thought I had the time to sell a game right now. Too busy.

4 weeks later
#8508 51 days ago

Anyone with MMr or MBr interested in trading for GB Premium?

#8510 50 days ago

May your baby never let you sleep.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
€ 59.80
Lighting - Backbox
Freddys Pinball Paradise
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 199.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside