(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1793 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Anyone know who "cool2teach" on Ebay is? He/she is out of San Jose. Thanx in advance.

He's a good guy. I have bought several pins from him. Not heavily into the hobby. He is very reasonable.

4 weeks later
#1993 8 years ago

Frog is a good guy. I have had many transactions with him both buying and selling. I have not seen this particular game, but Star Wars are not going for $2K anymore and the guy that posted that on CL is Delusional! The last time I saw a Star Wars at $2K in the Bay Area was in 2008.

3 months later
#2553 8 years ago

I have a couple of minor projects that I have listed in the marketplace. The first is a Deadly Weapon that needs a left flipper coil and an "A" coil. The machine boots up and starts a game. All displays are working great and the sound is working great. The price is $650. The second machine is a Bally Viking from 1980. It plays just fine. It will need a shop job with new rubber and a good cleaning. There is a small hole in the bottom of the cabinet where someone tried to get into the coin box. The backglass has some art that is lifting, but it is almost all there. The price is $750.DSC08162.JPGDSC08162.JPGDSC08156.JPGDSC08156.JPG

#2558 8 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

I have a couple of minor projects that I have listed in the marketplace. The first is a Deadly Weapon that needs a left flipper coil and an "A" coil. The machine boots up and starts a game. All displays are working great and the sound is working great. The price is $650. The second machine is a Bally Viking from 1980. It plays just fine. It will need a shop job with new rubber and a good cleaning. There is a small hole in the bottom of the cabinet where someone tried to get into the coin box. The backglass has some art that is lifting, but it is almost all there. The price is $750.DSC08162.JPG DSC08156.JPG

The Viking has sold, thanks for all who inquired.

#2564 8 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

I have a couple of minor projects that I have listed in the marketplace. The first is a Deadly Weapon that needs a left flipper coil and an "A" coil. The machine boots up and starts a game. All displays are working great and the sound is working great. The price is $650. The second machine is a Bally Viking from 1980. It plays just fine. It will need a shop job with new rubber and a good cleaning. There is a small hole in the bottom of the cabinet where someone tried to get into the coin box. The backglass has some art that is lifting, but it is almost all there. The price is $750.DSC08162.JPG DSC08156.JPG

The Deadly Weapon is no longer available, thanks to all that inquired.

#2565 8 years ago

I have a Hurricane and a Jokerz for sale. Both are listed in the market area of pinside. They are also on my website at eapinball.com and on craigslist and other pinball sale sites.

DSC08138.jpgDSC08138.jpg

DSC08096.jpgDSC08096.jpg

#2573 8 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

I have a Hurricane and a Jokerz for sale. Both are listed in the market area of pinside. They are also on my website at eapinball.com and on craigslist and other pinball sale sites.

DSC08138.jpg DSC08096.jpg

It appears that the sale pending is no longer valid, and the machine is still available.

#2598 8 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

The Deadly Weapon has sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

2 months later
#3233 8 years ago

I have a Jokerz! pinball machine that I would like to move as a small project. The machine will need a complete shop job, the top display will need new glass, and the playfield has wear. The MPU has just been repaired by Rob Anthony. The price is $900.

DSC08295_(resized).JPGDSC08295_(resized).JPG
DSC08296_(resized).JPGDSC08296_(resized).JPG
DSC08297_(resized).JPGDSC08297_(resized).JPG
DSC08298_(resized).JPGDSC08298_(resized).JPG
DSC08299_(resized).JPGDSC08299_(resized).JPG

#3238 8 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Is that the Jokerz! from Captains auction a couple weeks ago?

Nope, it came from a customer in Watsonville, CA.

2 months later
#3924 7 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

WANTED: San Louis Obispo Area Solid State / DMD Working Game, Set-Up Service for $3000 Max
I buddy of mine in San Louis Obispo is looking for a pinball machine that is fully working and trouble free (his first machine so zero fix it skills), delivered and set up. He has a truck, and can show up with two guys to load / unload. What he needs is your direction to help break down, and guidance to set up the game so it is ready to play.
This is actually for his father-in-law who is retiring, so giving this as a surprise gift. I'm in the SF Bay area so too far to look and set up for him, so looking for a fellow Pinsider to help long distance. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
Please PM me with any leads and we can go from there.
Thanks!
ron

Ron,

I have 4 machines currently available. Let me know if I can assist.

Sean
Long live the Mustangs, graduate of 1987!

1 month later
#4323 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

My goal is to join you guys up there sometime soon in my retirement, being an ex-SLO Cal Poly guy.

Ex-Cal Poly SLO guy here too. I do miss the farmers market.

#4333 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

My time there predates the farmers market.......we're talking 70s.
We did play a lot of pinball back then, there was a little arcade next to Texas Donuts, I believe it was on Foothill. We used to go there and play pinball for hours on end, but unfortunately try as I might I cannot remember a single machine that I played there. For some reason I can remember all the video games I played, but not the pinballs.

The arcade on Foothill was still there when I went to Cal Poly in the 80's. My GF (later wife) and I played the heck out of Eight Ball Deluxe.

1 year later
#6938 5 years ago

I have a Data East Batman for sale. I have just gone through it and it is working perfectly. It has been converted to LEDs. The price is $2300. Contact me for pictures.

Sean

#6939 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

Yo for trade or sale is my HEP restored Addams Family. $11,500 or trades +\- cash.
Message for pictures.

Dave,

Did you get this from Chris in San Ramon? If so, it is a beautiful machine.

Sean

#6940 5 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

I have a Data East Batman for sale. I have just gone through it and it is working perfectly. It has been converted to LEDs. The price is $2300. Contact me for pictures.
Sean

SOLD

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=scasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.