Finally selling my Williams Space Station. $2,000. It was a long term project pin that I've just lost steam on. Put way more work into it than I should have for a pin I never intended on keeping in my collection. PM me if interested and want photos. Pick-up only in Irvine, Ca. I have a hydraulic cart to help get it to your truck but I am not gonna crate and ship it. Here's the run-down:
- 99% everything working (coin door buttons don't work)
- Brand new RottenDog MPU board
- Brand new Power supply board
- New blue main ramp
- all LEDs
- all new star posts
- new rubbers
- recently repaired and re-enforced cabinet.
- comes with new playfield mylar (if you wish to put it on)
The bad: (mostly cosmetic stuff I haven't gotten to yet)
- minor playfield wear. mostly behind the pop bumpers where you can't see it. In general, playfield looks great. It was under Mylar which I removed. just needs a few touch ups.
- Translight is a little beat-up around the edges. It generally looks fine, if you want a 'perfect' machine it should be replaced.
- No lock on the coin door
- 'security bar' over the coin door. I don't mind it but others might see it as an eye sore. It could be removed.
- The coin door buttons are not working. Previous owner made a hackjob mess of the coin door and I didn't get around to replacing it.
- Right coin validator doesn't work. Left one does.
- The cabinet has a matte brushed on black paint over the repaired sections of wood. I intended to mask the logo and give it a fresh spray coat of semigloss but never got around to it.
- does not have the original 'space station' plastic toy over the round lane diverter. Though I am sure you could find one on the market somewhere.
It's a neat machine, and I put a TON of work into it, but it ultimately doesn't fit in my line-up of wanted pins. If anyone is interested in trades (or just interested in selling) my wanted list is:
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Swords of Fury
Tales from the crypt