(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sborel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1845 8 years ago

I have an extra KISS pro pin im willing to trade. I was going to keep for home use, other pin is already on location. Im looking for Tron, IM, ac/dc prem. or ???.20150716_141403.jpg20150716_141403.jpg

Steven

2 years later
#5951 6 years ago

Seawitch project for sale, original flaky backglass, decent playfield and lower cabinet. No legs or backbox. I would like to sell to pinhead who has parts and desire to make these parts into complete pin.

#5953 6 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

Seawitch project for sale, original flaky backglass, decent playfield and lower cabinet. No legs or backbox. I would like to sell to pinhead who has parts and desire to make these parts into complete pin.

pic of pf on norcal members thread.

10 months later
#7070 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Marco will probably be in Banning for Expo next year, but those CAX games are gone. Even if one or two went unsold they'd now have to ship them, which negates most of the savings to where you're better off buying new.

All the new pins marco brought to CAX were sold at the show.

#7071 5 years ago

I was told they will be at the Banning show.

8 months later
#7881 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not a lot of LEs that were on location, wonder if it was the Gable House machine.

Im pretty sure that one came from the Rohnert Park scandia. They keep around 10 pins in their arcade. Im remember playing it their when it was new, did'nt take long for chrome to wear on lockdown bar. Good location with current sterns, spooky TNA and MBR.

1 year later
#10035 2 years ago

I have a Aerosmith premium for sale or trade. It has been lightly routed at 2 locations, 2719 plays, only playfield wear is small chip at saucer kickout and shooter lane under mylar. Cabinet has small blemish under front edge and large scratch on left backbox decal. Working on pics. It was a show game, im the original owner. Last location is was at, closed last year due to covid-19. Installed williams front leg brackets, before it went on location, so no cabinet splitting etc.

#10041 2 years ago

I have a Aerosmith premium for sale or trade. It has been lightly routed at 2 locations, 2719 plays, only playfield wear is small chip at saucer kickout and shooter lane under mylar. Cabinet has small blemish under front edge and large scratch on left backbox decal. Working on pics. It was a show game, im the original owner. Last location is was at, closed last year due to covid-19. Installed williams front leg brackets, before it went on location, so no cabinet splitting etc.

$5800

#10044 2 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

Sale pending

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sborel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=sborel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.