(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8918 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Im not a mod, but just thinking out of the box here My guess is it was removed due to the item not being listed/sold on pinside. Sounds like it was a CL deal. I believe the feedback system here is supposed to only be for items sold on here. Im not saying that is right, just my hunch as to why it was removed.

Yes that's one of the reasons it got deleted. Although we do welcome unsolicited feedback (we call it "recommendations") on Pinside, but we do expect that feedback to have substance. What got posted was a bunch of name calling without any facts. As such, the feedback was preliminarily deleted.

Look, for what it's worth, I have been in contact with both the seller and the buyer and heard either side of the story. Yet I still wouldn't be able to pick a side.

I suggest they both post their side here in this thread and we can all make up our minds for ourselves. End of story. I hope.

Or even better, buyer and seller could get on a phonecall and talk this out in private.

If the buyer insists to post negative feedback, then he can send me that feedback and I'll consider putting it up on sellers feedback page (he can't post feedback there anymore since his original feedback got deleted). But again, it must contain substance, facts and not involve name calling.

Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Or claim it did not sell and archive the ad.

Call me naive, but I like to run this site from a positive standpoint. Of course I could start charging fees upfront. I hope it won't have to come to that. I think most people are honest. That said, if someone sells you a game on Pinside and then marks said game as unsold, please do let me know so I can ban that person from the marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.