(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider palmab03.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8710 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I would probably let my SW PRO go for less than $4500. Heck, if anyone is interested, hit me up.

Annnnndddd there goes my pinball cherry. Thanks again man.

4 months later
#9062 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I really miss going to Mission Control and Ayce Gogi for my location pinball fix and drinking a Belgian Tripel or Sculpin IPA.

AYCE is open for food now and Pinball is approximately a week away.

#9081 3 years ago

There's probably no restaurant in los angeles with better air recycling than a korean bbq joint. We didn't shut down all the businesses under the idea that no one will go out until we have a cure or a vaccine. We may never have a cure or a vaccine. We shut down the businesses to give the healthcare community time to prepare, hopefully to find a therapeutic and in a perfect system, establish contact tracers. Well America doesn't have the wherewithal for contact tracing, so it's going to spread through our community. On the good news front, it appeared at the start that the hospitalization rate was close to 20%. That would surely overwhelm all of our healthcare infrastructure. It appears now that the hospitalization rate is closer to 4%, which significantly lessens the risk of our hospitals being catastrophically overwhelmed.

My cousin is a pharma CEO, sits on a board of a company testing therapeutics for covid, and a brewery owner. His take is get busy living or get busy dying. We know the age groups and the people with increased risks. This isn't going away anytime soon. Your average risk of dying from it is half of one percent if you're under 45. Sit on your couch for a year and you've just wasted more than a percent of your life. Everyone can make their own choice.

2 months later
#9272 3 years ago

Anyone have an AfMLE remake they're willing to part with, PM me

6 months later
#9825 3 years ago

Anyone in socal have any of the following games they'd be looking to sell?

BM66
Attack from Mars Remake LE
WoZ
LOTR

#9829 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I feel exactly the same way.
No idea why STh doesn't get more love.

Because the key shot to the game seems to be the demogorgan shot and I've never once successfully hit it.

#9850 3 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Anyone in socal have any of the following games they'd be looking to sell?
BM66
Attack from Mars Remake LE
WoZ
LOTR

Updated to say currently just looking for the AfMrLE

11 months later
#10889 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thinking about listing my Deadpool premium soon. I have had it for nearly 3 years, NIB Original owner, HUO. Mods:
- Pro Translite (comes with the premium too)
- flipper Fidelity speaker system with the upgraded 10” sub
- pinmonk multiplier color bracket
- stern spike 2 external volume with headset
- translucent instruction cards
- shaker
- invisiglass
-1725 lifetime plays
Dialed in and plays fantastic. Only flaw is katana ramp entrance has a slight chip which is fairly common for this game but I have the Mylar and washer fix in place for over 2 years now.
Thinking of listing for $11k. Flexible on price? Yes, depending on interest level and ease of sale. Giving the local thread crowd dibs first. I haven’t taken recent pictures but can tonight. Anyone who knows me or bought a game knows I keep my games very nice. I do have a dolly for easy pickup and loading. Only selling if the game I have lined up to replace is a for sure deal (which it sounds like it will be). But, may also consider a GZ Pro + cash.

staceyflip has had an ad for a bit looking for a deadpool for her GZ pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127121

3 months later
#11089 1 year ago

what would be the cash price you'd be looking for the Centaur?

1 week later
#11145 1 year ago

I've got my 10 in my 1000sqft 2BR apartment, and I'm married. Fairly sure there's no one else on the planet that matches that level of ridiculousness.

1 month later
#11271 1 year ago
Quoted from smassa:

Have a few Games available as i've really not been playing much pinball lately.
Jurassic Park Premium
Godzilla Premium
GnR LE
CC SE (Still NIB)
All very low plays. Basically new out of Box
Pics available upon request.

shot ya a PM, but I don't understand your reasoning. Why would one not play much pinball recently?

#11285 1 year ago

You could always drop Ultraman off the side of the road and light it on fire opposed to hearing that sound that happens when the ball comes up under the playfield one more time.

Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Same here. 3-4 is perfect. I noticed at this number I truly learn the games. And when the collection gets to large most just get ignored.

3-4 is all you need if you're just playing yourself. Anything more is for impressing people hosting parties

#11286 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

For future reference, does anyone in the LA area move games locally?
I've rented a van before and am aware of Fat J & Chris Fox for longer-hauls...but was wondering if there's someone in town? Happy to pay.

I've had gamedoc do it for me a few times

2 weeks later
#11389 1 year ago

Anyone have a Baywatch or 24 they could part with?

1 week later
#11408 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

I have a Beatles Platnum as new (listed here) and loaded Mando LE (posted on CL for trade) if there’s any local interest. Cheers.

you're selling your Mando when ya rock a Mando avatar?

6 months later
#11729 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

Great game, and great guy selling it - someone go buy this!!

Just looking at your avatar we have the same initials. So if we ever see eachother out in the wild, now we know!

3 weeks later
#11779 1 year ago

hrmmm lemme think on that

5 months later
#12140 9 months ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Looking to trade my Foo Fighters premium if

Machine - For Trade

Foo Fighters (Premium)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for trade/sale is my Foo Fighters prem. I’m the second owner of this game it’s been well taken care of. As of today it has a little over 600 plays and will be going up daily...”

3 days ago

Fontana, CA
(46 mi)

Wildbill327

Trade

anyone is interested.

I gotta LOTR that started launching all 5 balls that I haven't serviced yet that I see on your wishlist.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider palmab03.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=palmab03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.