(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8357 4 years ago

Looking for a TAF or a TAFG in the SF Bay Area (East Bay)...

Thanks,
Jeff

4 months later
#8696 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

JP is gone
Munsters anyone ?

Potentially me... PM sent...

Thanks,
Jeff

1 month later
#8740 4 years ago

Looking for a South Park. Specifically one in great shape needing minimal work, if any.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 month later
#8922 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have gotten what I considered not to be the best deal from sellers that also gave me very good deals. It kind of balances out.
And no need to make any or many posts saying I got ripped off. Also no need to warn anybody else.
Carry on...

Sorry, not sorry, but that is quite literally ridiculous. The guy got completely lied to and ripped off and your response is "don't tell anyone, keep it to yourself, others should be subjected to it as well"? Just wow...

Jeff

#8923 4 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Yes that's one of the reasons it got deleted. Although we do welcome unsolicited feedback (we call it "recommendations") on Pinside, but we do expect that feedback to have substance. What got posted was a bunch of name calling without any facts. As such, the feedback was preliminarily deleted.
Look, for what it's worth, I have been in contact with both the seller and the buyer and heard either side of the story. Yet I still wouldn't be able to pick a side.
I suggest they both post their side here in this thread and we can all make up our minds for ourselves. End of story. I hope.
Or even better, buyer and seller could get on a phonecall and talk this out in private.
If the buyer insists to post negative feedback, then he can send me that feedback and I'll consider putting it up on sellers feedback page (he can't post feedback there anymore since his original feedback got deleted). But again, it must contain substance, facts and not involve name calling.

Call me naive, but I like to run this site from a positive standpoint. Of course I could start charging fees upfront. I hope it won't have to come to that. I think most people are honest. That said, if someone sells you a game on Pinside and then marks said game as unsold, please do let me know so I can ban that person from the marketplace

Yikes... So now I know to never trust the feedback system here, at all, ever...

Jeff

#8925 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Never trust the feedback system that represents feedback of pinside sales? Your logic is flawed. Pinside feedback isn't an aggregate feedback system of all transactions in the world related to pinball.

You missed my point entirely... Or did you not see the post about "why" it was removed? Negative feedback shouldn't be subjected to someone's "feelings". If you screwed someone over, you should be reported on accordingly and not have your feedback removed because someone else thought it was too "personal".

Jeff

Edit: I misread your post originally and while I won't change my first reply because it has merit by itself, I do get your point about feedback on pinside being only about pinside sales and no other place.

#8938 4 years ago

Still looking for a HOU South Park, or if not HOU, one that has a playfield in great shape.

Jeff

#8940 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I did a quick search and found this one. Texas is nice this time of year...
https://www.joystixgames.com/product/south-park/

Appreciate it but not willing to make that trip right now given all that's going on... Looking for something more local.

Thanks,
Jeff

#8942 4 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

See if this guy's willing to sell his Southpark - though I'm not sure I agree 100% with his definition of 'like new'.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Good eye...

Thanks,
Jeff

3 weeks later
#8982 3 years ago

Looking to sell the following games, getting pics and such:

Stern Indiana Jones *HOU (added LEDs, shaker motor w/control, custom shooter rod, and topper): $6,000 OBO
JJP WoZ 75th RR HOU (added side blades, fence & corn row, titan flippers, custom shooter rod/plate): $8,500 OBO
Munsters LE HOU (titan rubbers, stairs statue mod, wolf shooter rod, and Stern topper (the version that works)): $8,000 OBO

*HOU, person I bought it from said HOU and it doesn't look like it's been routed but I can't say for sure one way or the other so just disclosing that up front.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 month later
#9092 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Looking for a POTC, need to add it back to the lineup. Thanx in advance for any heads up to one for sale.

Good luck, going to need a pile of cash... Have a JJP POTC CE but like most, my "would sell" price is quite up there...

Thanks,
Jeff

1 year later
#10125 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

• people are either forgetting the designer is a deuchebag molester or they’re too new to the hobby to know that he is. I, personally, would have a hard time owning another JT game because of this. Edit: but knowing good dudes like Dwight and Jeremy worked on the game does help.

I don't think punishing Stern Pinball for JT's actions makes any sense as they immediately parted ways with him and left the game with Dwight/Jeremy/others. Not questioning your reasoning at all and I totally get it but just providing another perspective.

Jeff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=jeffro01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.