(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#734 9 years ago

I have two games for sale in Sacramento.

Nice 1963 Williams El Toro 2 player pinball. Completely gone through, 100% working, new bulbs, rubbers, locks and keys and schematic. New translight backglass, cabinet has wear.
2 drop targets, rotating drum in playfield. $800

1976 Fandango wedgehead pinball game by Playmatic. This game has less than 8000 plays on it. It looks great. Perfect playfield, very nice backglass and cabinet. Completely gone through and plays great. New bulbs, rubbers, locks and keys and schematic. $750

head.jpghead.jpg pf.jpgpf.jpg game2.jpggame2.jpg head-762.jpghead-762.jpg pf-421.jpgpf-421.jpg game.jpggame.jpg
#743 9 years ago

Mike,
Thanks. I hope all is well. Did you go to Banning? How was it.
Izzy

3 months later
#1316 8 years ago

Selling my recently shopped 1970 Midway gun game. $900.
Link to short vu.

IMG_0500.JPGIMG_0500.JPG
1 month later
#1644 8 years ago

For Sale 1973 GTB Jumping Jack, restored. $1700
Very nice restored Jumping Jack. Cabinet repaint, all new PF plastics, posts, flipper bats, pop bumper bodies and caps, drop targets. New front door, lockdown bar, coin entry, legs, PF glass, flipper coils and more. Completely gone through to work great. Repro translite alternate topless girls BG or a repro silk screened BG (your choice or you can buy the second glass as well).
This is not an over the top restoration where every mechanical part has been ultra-sounded, buffed, plated etc. They have been cleaned & adjusted, etc.
Additional photos available.

game.jpggame.jpg

pf.jpgpf.jpg

head.jpghead.jpg

targets.jpgtargets.jpg

front.jpgfront.jpg

#1645 8 years ago

Could deliver JJ to So Cal weekend of July 10th.

4 weeks later
#1741 8 years ago

Selling my 1959 Kenney League Leader pitch and bat. $2000.
Recently restored. Check out the restoration page for more details and photos. PF glass taken off for the photos.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeney-league-leader-pitch-n-bat-restoration

game_lit.jpggame_lit.jpg

#1743 8 years ago

Selling my mask and halloween collection. Let me know if you want to get these. Relive the good old days!!! Or at least think about them more.

#1744 8 years ago

SOLD

Quoted from izzy:

Selling my 1959 Kenney League Leader pitch and bat. $2000.
Recently restored. Check out the restoration page for more details and photos. PF glass taken off for the photos.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeney-league-leader-pitch-n-bat-restoration

game_lit.jpg

6 months later
#2961 8 years ago

Sale Pending

I have a rare 1960 Bally Beach Queens with a cool Hawaiian theme. For sale either at the PAGG show or now. $450.

It's a flipperless one ball bingo hybrid. The object is to light all eleven girls on the backglass for replays. Hitting a numbered bumper 1 through 9 lights the corresponding numbered girl on the backglass. The kick-out hole value rotates from 1 through 11. Falling into kick-out hole will lite its current value onto the backglass, and scoring either #10 or #11 in this way will lite both numbers on the backglass. The kick-out hole propels ball towards the outhole.

The Good:
Completely shopped, nice backglass and playfield. Manual and schematic. It comes with red legs the correct length, not the ones in the photos. I was going to repaint the cabinet, but I have other projects i need to get to. I have photos of the artwork on a nice looking game, if you want to make stencils.

The Bad:
Someone did a weird paint job to it.

The Ugly:
Someone tried to take that paint off.

PF_(resized).jpgPF_(resized).jpg
bg_(resized).jpgbg_(resized).jpg

#2962 8 years ago

SALE PENDING

rt_(resized).jpgrt_(resized).jpg
left_(resized).jpgleft_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3099 8 years ago

Sale fell through. Out of town buyer couldn't commit. Now available.

Sale Pending
I have a rare 1960 Bally Beach Queens with a cool Hawaiian theme. For sale either at the PAGG show or now. $450.
It's a flipperless one ball bingo hybrid. The object is to light all eleven girls on the backglass for replays. Hitting a numbered bumper 1 through 9 lights the corresponding numbered girl on the backglass. The kick-out hole value rotates from 1 through 11. Falling into kick-out hole will lite its current value onto the backglass, and scoring either #10 or #11 in this way will lite both numbers on the backglass. The kick-out hole propels ball towards the outhole.
The Good:
Completely shopped, nice backglass and playfield. Manual and schematic. It comes with red legs the correct length, not the ones in the photos. I was going to repaint the cabinet, but I have other projects i need to get to. I have photos of the artwork on a nice looking game, if you want to make stencils.
The Bad:
Someone did a weird paint job to it.
The Ugly:
Someone tried to take that paint off.
PF_(resized).jpg
bg_(resized).jpg

4 months later
#4229 7 years ago

looking for a Chicago Coin Cinema BG in nice to VG condition. Going to CAX.
thx

I'll vouch for Eric and Mike, both great guys. Hope the Mousin Around deal works out. Played it at league, wish I had the space. See you both this weekend.

Izzy

2 weeks later
#4275 7 years ago

WTB Taxi repro playfield. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this. Picked up the game last week. If they are out there, I'm sure it will be pricey.
thx
izzy

#4283 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Izzy, doesn't Jeff at classic arcades sell a full size overlay. Was available a month ago.

Not on his site. I'll send him an email.
thx

#4293 7 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Not on his site. I'll send him an email.
thx

He said he never made them(Taxi PF overlay).
Still looking.

1 month later
#4519 7 years ago

FREE to anyone that wants this. Gottlieb Buccaneer lower cabinet in good condition, only the side rails are still on it. I was going to use it for a different wedge head and do a repaint, but I didn’t need to. Should work for late EM's and possibly early SS (Gottlieb's). Could be delivered to PPM event in November.
Best to call or text if interested.
Izzy
916-718-2534
located in Sacramento

1 year later
#5908 6 years ago

1959 Williams Space Glider Gun game $900 to pinsiders.
sacramento.craigslist.org link

4 weeks later
#5963 6 years ago

Hump day bump for my 1959 Williams Space Glider EM Gun Game that's for sale. Photos, description and a video at the marketplace ad.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Rare space themed coin operated gun game. This has been gone through completely and works great. If you noticed that the the game name is not completely lit up, that is a feature w...”
2017-10-17
Sacramento, CA
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 253 times

#5965 6 years ago

PM returned

7 months later
#6911 5 years ago

WTB a Guardians Pro in NorCal. Tired of yours? Contact me.
thx
Izzy

2 months later
#7145 5 years ago

A friend is looking for a Bobby Orr Power Play.

1 year later
#8934 4 years ago

I know this isn't about a sale, but anybody doing playfield clear coating in Sacramento and Northern California areas? Looking for a quality automotive clear application. Looking for a resource for projects now and in the future.
thx
izzy

#8944 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

If you were in socal I would do it for you. Just finished a tron le for a customer. I posted it in the tron club thread.

Thx. Another local pin friend found an auto painter to do his. He's going to try one before committing to more.
thx again,
izzy

1 month later
#9004 3 years ago

FREE! Chicago Coin Hollywood cabinet. Someone thought they were going to make a virtual pin and I guess lost interest. Solid cabinet, 95% stripped bare, side rails painted red, body has purple painted on one side. It's not pretty, but it's solid.
text: nine1six7one82534
photos available.
izzy

9 months later
#9903 3 years ago

Check out the EM's for sale by Mikewd (Mike Dupont). He is new to Pinside, but has working on and owning EM's for over 15 years. He does excellent work. His games play and look great. Trust this seller.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111365

1 year later
#11071 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 EM arcade gun game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, ma...”
2022-04-20
Sacramento, CA
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 13 times

Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, machine gun action with sound and vibration, set on free play, with manual and schematic, electronic sounds for planes being hit and flying. This is a very large and heavy game. Size is 34" wide by 49" deep by 74" tall You will need a pickup truck and a friend to move this.
Located in Sacramento, CA No shipping

#11072 2 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Other - For Sale

Chicago Coin Foreign Legion EM Gun game

New!
Archived

“Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 EM arcade gun game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, ma...”

2022-04-20

Sacramento, CA

izzy

1,400 (Firm)

Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 13 times

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

Chicago Coin Foreign Legion 2 player black lighted 1971 game. One or two players, refurbished, new translight, guns and coin door repainted, new blacklight planes, machine gun action with sound and vibration, set on free play, with manual and schematic, electronic sounds for planes being hit and flying. This is a very large and heavy game. Size is 34" wide by 49" deep by 74" tall You will need a pickup truck and a friend to move this.
Located in Sacramento, CA No shipping

Game is sold

11 months later
#11899 1 year ago

Listed my Batman Forever for sale. Can be delivered to Golden State Pinball Festival.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice example of this game. Has Color LCD DMD, stadium lighting, titan rubbers, LED's, art blades and more. Wireform responds well to a blacklight, not included. Solid cabinet, mino...”
2023-03-27
Sacramento, CA
4,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 260 times

1 week later
#11956 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I have 475-ish new incandescent #44 bayonet bulbs that I'll never use but don't want to see wasted. Anyone local want them? Free if you're willing to pick them up from me in Pasadena.
If nobody here wants them by Friday, I'll post to the rest of the Pinside world.

I'd be interested if they are still available on Friday. I'd pick them up, but it would be 12hrs round-trip from Sacramento.
thx

#11957 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Bulbs spoken for.

oops, I didn't get to that post before I responded.

#11960 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

If the local Pinsider doesn't end up grabbing them, I'll send them to you.

Thx

10 months later
#12624 51 days ago
Quoted from drypaint:

I have a Genesis project I am looking to move out of storage. I picked it up from fireball2 from pin-a-go-go a couple years ago and never got around to busting it out. Needs a PROM and the robot is missing. My understanding is that was all it needed, but I have never fired it up or played it. DM me and I can take a bunch of pictures. I bought it for $1500 and would like to sell for $1500.

I have a robot if a buyer is in need.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=izzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.