(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#989 9 years ago

I am extremely jealous Aurich. Good for you tho!

2 months later
#1438 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Unfortunately, most of the FS pins were not good deals. Way too many had ludicrous, sucker prices this year.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who scoffed at some of those asking prices. Especially that 4K DE Star Wars.

Oh to whomever brought that pimped out BSD with the gorgeous LED job & the red side rails.....thanks a million. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with BSD last weekend, but I just couldn't stop playing.

#1455 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

This used to belong to mummite. He and I are the ones that pimped it out before he sold it.
We bought it from gorf at PAGG like 3 years ago, time flies.

What kind of sound system was installed on that BSD? It was booming

#1458 8 years ago

Hey guys

PAGG got me all fired up to play some new machines, so I've listed my STTNG & Doctor Who up for sale. I'm located in Reno, NV. Here's a link to the listings, if you're interested or have any questions just shoot me a PM. I'd much rather sell to a Pinsider

Thanks!

reno.craigslist.org link

reno.craigslist.org link

#1491 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Yep, that is pinsider: HoakyPoaky. I was pretty quick in responding, but I had complications with this Judge Dredd purchase that did not allow me to act quickly. He has someone looking at it today so 99.9% chance it will be sold. It is 400 miles round trip otherwise I would have been their when he posted it. It looks very nice, whoever gets it today is very lucky.

Thanks for the complements, but both machines have been sold. I wish things could have work out better for you Picard, but they sold a lot faster than I anticipated.

Now if I could only find a NIB Metallica Monsters Premium. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket.....

7 months later
#2712 8 years ago

Well after a long two year local Craiglist search, I'm finally beat down & broken. I think it's time to officially reach out to my NorCal neighbors to help me find my unobtainium machine....

Anybody in NorCal have a nice condition Flash Gordon for sale?

I know most FG owners are unwilling to part with (quite possibly) the sickest ass-kicking pin of the early 80s, but damn I'd really love to find one. I love the movie. I love the art package. And I love the fact this pin kicks your ass with brutal gameplay.

So PM me if you have some info Emperor Ming Awaits!

#2716 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Here's one not mine just one I saw the other day.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

No not Family Guy....I meant Flash Gordon!

That's a bummer man...that's a bummer

#2722 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll probably move on from my early Bally stage. But Flash Gordon? That one is staying.

Ugh....stop rubbing it in my face Aurich. Haha

1 year later
#5552 6 years ago

Figured I'd mention on here as well. I'm letting my first pinball purchase go, but I think it's finally time to let someone else enjoy it. Never thought I'd sell it, but I just don't play it that often anymore.

Selling my players condition a Judge Dredd, located in Reno, NV. Has some upgrades, 100% working. I can send photos as well. Currently listed on Craigslist if you want more detailed info, but if I sell to a pinsider, I'll make a donation.

$2500

1 year later
#7015 5 years ago

As much as I love my Blackout, I'm getting that itch & I think I'm ready to make a change to my early SS lineup. I'm down for a trade & willing to discuss to make that happen. My Blackout is in nice shape, full mylar playfield, rottendog MPU, tastefully done SMD LEDs & new reproduction mirrored backglass.

I'm open to suggestions, but I think my lineup really needs an early SS chime game. I've never owned one before, so I think that would be alot of fun to try.

I'm specifically after a Mata Hari or Strikes & Spares. Fingers crossed. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

1 month later
#7170 5 years ago

It's about time I added a System 11 game to my collection, and I've decided I enjoy BK2000 the most. Great game. Looking for a nice one around NorCal. Shoot me a PM

2 months later
#7394 5 years ago

Don't really want to do this but I've decided to sell my TNA #104. HUO, low plays, excellent condition & loaded with mods. I'm sure someone in CA will be interested. Local pickup & cash only

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72584

1 week later
#7437 5 years ago

Nobody in CA looking for a nice loaded TNA huh? I'm kinda surprised to be honest. Well price dropped to $6000

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I've decided to sell my fully loaded, HUO TNA #104. Manufactured 3/8/18. I'm the original owner, home use only right out of the box. Low plays & in excellent condition. It h...”
2019-04-22
Reno, NV
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1599 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#7714 4 years ago

So I've dropped the price once again on my TNA, down to $5500 now. It's loaded, home use only & low plays. Somebody give this looker a nice home!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72584

3 months later
#8252 4 years ago

Looking for a Mata Hari hardtop while Outside Edge production is shut down. Let me know if you have one stockpiled.

2 months later
#8453 4 years ago

WTB a BSD before the snows hit the Sierras this winter. Been in my wishlist for 5 years, so it's time to pull the trigger. NorCal pinheads...let me know what you have

4 weeks later
#8541 4 years ago

I'm still on the hunt for the following titles, which has been frustrating, but I'm staying positive Let me know if you're willing to sell...

Transporter The Rescue
BSD

2 months later
#8702 4 years ago

Just listed my nice Black Hole. See listing for more details. Really nice condition, clean throughout. Comes with the Pascal PI-80 all-in-one board installed, which adds many features to the game. Shoot me a PM if interested

I’d work out a trade for the classic Sterns like Cheetah, Big Game, Nine Ball, etc.

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I’ve decided to move on & sell my Black Hole pinball machine. It’s a great game but I’m ready to let someone else enjoy it. Everything works 100%. Game is in great shap...”
2020-01-25
Reno, NV
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 313 times

1 week later
#8718 4 years ago

Price drop bump for a nice BH. Need to make some space in the gameroom.

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I’ve decided to move on & sell my Black Hole pinball machine. It’s a great game but I’m ready to let someone else enjoy it. Everything works 100%. Game is in great shap...”
2020-01-25
Reno, NV
Viewed: 313 times

3 weeks later
#8755 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “My next restoration project is a Quicksilver scratch build & I'm looking for a project MPU-200 stern to be the donor. I think Galaxy is the best choice because they made quit...”
2020-03-02
Reno, NV
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 246 times

Looking for a donor Stern MPU-200 game (preferably a Meteor) for a Quicksilver scratch build. Galaxy or Ali would work as well. If anyone has one, please send me a PM. Thanks!

#8790 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “My next restoration project is a Quicksilver scratch build & I'm looking for a project MPU-200 stern to be the donor. I think Galaxy is the best choice because they made quit...”
2020-03-02
Reno, NV
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 246 times

Still looking hard with no success. I had another lead run cold this weekend, so if you’ve got a MPU-200 Stern just sitting around, I’m your man!

3 months later
#9197 3 years ago

I've got a Bally Old Chicago & Williams Blackout for sale.

OC is players condition but works perfectly. Never had an issue with it. Mylared playfield, nice backglass, some cabinet wear. Kept it original as possible considering it's an EM. $1500

BO is a nice example. Fully mylared playfield, reproduction mirrored backglass, Comet LEDs throughout, titan rubbers, Rottendog MPU, etc. $2000

I'll post a sale ad when I get the chance. Just figured I'd mention before the holiday weekend. PM me if you're interested & I can get you some pics.

1 week later
#9218 3 years ago

Just listed my players condition Bally Old Chicago.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I’m relisting my Old Chicago pinball machine. One of the great EM's IMO. Everything works 100%. I’ve had it over 2 years & I’ve never had an issue with it & it pla...”
2021-04-20
Reno, NV
1,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1119 times

9 months later
#10000 2 years ago

Hey everyone

Do you have a Stern Flight 2K just sitting around? Perhaps an old project you never got around to? Well I'm really looking to purchase one. An unrestored players condition would be best. PM me if you have one that you're willing to let go. I'll come to you. I'm located in Reno.

Cheers

2 weeks later
#10033 2 years ago

Another bump! Somebody has to have one hiding under a dirty pile of clothes...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to purchase a Flight 2000. A project game or players condition would be best, but I'd be happy with anything really. Non-working is ok too. Prefer to pay cash & pu...”
2021-04-20
Reno, NV
Wanted
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 76 times

5 months later
#10507 2 years ago

Bringing a nice Deadly Weapon to PAGG this weekend. Fun game, cool layout. Will be for sale

2 weeks later
#10612 2 years ago

Hey Guys…

I’m really fixing for a Jackbot! Cash on the glass, I’ll drive to pickup. PM me if you’re willing to let yours go.

Cheers!

#10623 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Hey Guys…
I’m really fixing for a Jackbot! Cash on the glass, I’ll drive to pickup. PM me if you’re willing to let yours go.
Cheers!

Jackbot BUMP

#10647 2 years ago

Still looking hard.... Never hurts to post a want ad

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Jack*Bot Archived
Wanted! - “Looking hard for a Jack*Bot. Prefer to find one on the west coast & pickup/cash deal if possible, as shipping long distance is something I'd really prefer to avoid right now. ...”
2021-10-26
Reno, NV
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 54 times

4 months later
#11012 2 years ago

Looking for a solid state Joker Poker on the west coast, hopefully in Cali.

Any condition is fine. I'll take what I can find. It's the System 1 game I NEEDS

Cheers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=hoakypoaky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.