(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,709 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 minutes ago by darkryder
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hjbondar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 9 years ago

Looking for a WOZ ECLE - later boards - PM me

#38 9 years ago

PM sent

1 week later
#254 9 years ago

Hi - I am Bay area based but headed down to LA to pick up a pin this weekend. I am also looking for one of the following if decent and decently priced

- Tron LE(yes, I know...)
- Metallica LE
- TAF
- IJ(Williams)

Maybe list:
- Spiderman
- Funhouse

th

4 months later
#1096 9 years ago

Looking for a Metallica LE - please PM me if interested

4 weeks later
#1244 9 years ago

{SOLD} Any interest in a Metallica Premium Monsters - still in Stern Box - $7195 - will help deliver within 100 miles upon payment (no delivery fee; no stairs Location - Bay Area

11 months later
#3277 8 years ago

i am building a Stern translite sized light box as a wedding gift for some millennial friends. If anyone has an appropriate translite for sale can you please PM me. GOT; TWD; SM, MTL, GB(as unlikely as that is); possibly others would seem to appeal to this age segment. Thanks

Also, if anyone is interested in buying or trading for a Mustang translite feel free to PM me. It just does not seem like the right one for this age group

2 months later
#3918 7 years ago

Just put my Black Hole for sale - $1500. Looks and plays well; has had the ground mods done and new Votrax chip installed. Feel free to come play it before it finds a new home

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-hole-gottlieb-1981-1986#post-3191337

Black_Hole_3_(resized).jpegBlack_Hole_3_(resized).jpeg

Black_Hole_9_(resized).JPGBlack_Hole_9_(resized).JPG

Black_Hole_8_(resized).JPGBlack_Hole_8_(resized).JPG

Black_Hole_7_(resized).jpegBlack_Hole_7_(resized).jpeg

11 months later
#5450 6 years ago

Just testing out the waters as I need to thin out my collection- Thinking of selling my NIB Hobbit - Smaug LE - anyone have a sense of the market out here? willing to sell below my cost!

10 months later
#6591 6 years ago

I have a NIB Hobbit Smaug that I would consider trades for. PM me if interested.

9 months later
#7615 5 years ago

Thinking about trading or selling my loaded AC/DC premium - original. HUO. Perfect. Laser etched rails. Topper. Shaker. Added toys. Light usage. Absolutely beautiful. Trades considered. JJ POTC; MMR; Shadow with cash; open to others. Located in Bay Area. PM me as I’m not on Pinside regularly.

#7635 5 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Thinking about trading or selling my loaded AC/DC premium - original. HUO. Perfect. Laser etched rails. Topper. Shaker. Added toys. Light usage. Absolutely beautiful. Trades considered. JJ POTC; MMR; Shadow with cash; open to others. Located in Bay Area. PM me as I’m not on Pinside regularly.

Forgot to mention it also has a color dmd!

2 weeks later
#7668 5 years ago

Looking to sell this beautiful, HUO, original owner, clear window ACDC - FULLY modded. You won't find a better example. Take a look and PM me an offer.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is an late run, low play, original issue AC/DC Premium with the HD cabinet - It is not a Vault edition! You are very unlikely to find a nicer example and that is no exaggerat...”
2019-11-17
Emerald Hills, CA
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 761 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7864 4 years ago

Looking to trade a fully loaded(topper, color dmd, laser rails/hinges...)
Original AC/DC Premium- HUO documented. Pristine. Let me know what you have. Cash +\- considered.

8 months later
#8684 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO with light usage as part of a 10 game collection. In perfect condition — as it was when unboxed. Free delivery within 100 miles(or so). Open for trades.”
2019-12-31
Emerald Hills, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 198 times

Also willing to explore a trade- pm for either

3 weeks later
#8703 4 years ago

I have an absolutely perfect, well upgraded Metallica Premium for sale or trade. PM me if you are interested. Low plays, purple powder coat, Flipper Fidelity, Cliffy's and more - just outstanding - PM me for info

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I believe this is the nicest Metallica Premium you will find. It is flawless and outfitted with the upgrades that bring it to the next level. It has a beautiful purple powder c...”
2020-01-15
Emerald Hills, CA
Archived after: 374 days
Viewed: 548 times

11 months later
#9752 3 years ago

Thinking of moving on from my MMR LE and BK2000. Looking for avengers infinity quest (premium or le) and some cash for my incoming R&M. All sales or trades /cash subject to negotiation. Just testing the waters before I post in classifieds

2 weeks later
#9815 3 years ago

I’ve got a Rick & Morty BSE with everything but bill acceptor and butter).

Would consider a trade for JJP Guns N’ Roses LE if anyone’s interested,

1 week later
#9831 3 years ago

Just received a NIB Avengers AIQ and my son and I decided we’d prefer an LE. Open to trades or a sale before the itch to open it becomes to great.

#9836 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Just received a NIB Avengers AIQ and my son and I decided we’d prefer an LE. Open to trades or a sale before the itch to open it becomes to great.

I listed this last night for $7550 - it is in the house and comes with a shaker motor

#9848 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Should have mentioned that this is a premium

#9859 3 years ago

Bought an AIQ Premium and then had LE remorse so I sold it NIB. I am now wondering if that was the right decision as the flood of LE’s I saw selling in the past 2 months has dried up.

In any case, if you are looking to sell your AIQ LE LMK.

2 weeks later
#9906 3 years ago

Anyone looking to bail on a GnR LE deposit or even to sell their LE, please pm me

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hjbondar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=hjbondar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.