(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groggyfrogface.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11013 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Added yesterday: I found a way to rearrange so I can fit 1 more game ….so no more sales! Yay!

I was told the dining room was off limits for pinball machines. I hope you won your battle because I am losing mine.

1 month later
#11101 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

Does anyone have any projects for me, I dont care what it is it could be e.m. s.s. Let me know what you have.

Do you want to go really crazy? I ran across this tonight while browsing an auction. The price seems ridiculous (or maybe not?), but hopefully someone will decide to make it beautiful again. I only wish I had the talent to do it right.

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/RARE_BAKER_NOVELTY_DEFENSE_WWII_WOOD_RAIL_PINBALL_-LOT524566.aspx

1 month later
#11297 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

For future reference, does anyone in the LA area move games locally?
I've rented a van before and am aware of Fat J & Chris Fox for longer-hauls...but was wondering if there's someone in town? Happy to pay.

I actually used these guys - Tom's Gym Movers:

https://moverslosangeles.com

They did a really good job relocating a pinball from the first floor to the second floor which was a huge pain. They were nice to deal with and local.

#11326 1 year ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I'd bump that number up to 98%.

Don't forget about the wife that sneaks one in without her hubby knowing.... Good thing is it turned out to be his favorite of the three.

#11362 1 year ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thank you for the kind words, means a lot.
On Tilt Pinball is an authorized distributor of JJP, AP, Multimorphic, and currently a sub-dist. of CGC until next title. Not a Stern Distr but have a network of friends/dealers to assist in getting you what you need.
Also own and operate AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ and Pinball with 2 locations…Van Nuys and West Hills.
Both have a solid assortment of pinball from the latest titles and all eras. If ever in the area, come by to eat and play.

You destroyed my waistline.... We had the best Saturday at the Van Nuys location a few weeks back. We got there early, had a fantastic lunch, and then played for about two hours - with just a few other people wondering in and out. The place got packed by the time we were leaving.

Every single game was in pristine condition and a joy to play. We really enjoyed it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groggyfrogface.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=groggyfrogface and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.