(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenbear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3369 8 years ago

Hi all,

I am a collector of over 10 years now and have 11 machines and space for only 10

Initially I had thought of selling my excellent condition Bram Stoker's Dracula to downsize my collection but after some thought I am really open to changing my collection up a bit so if anybody wants to do some trading or buying please let me know

Machines that I would Sell or trade are:

1. Bram Stoker's Dracula in excellent condition with full LEDs and an LED backboard mod asking price $3300

2. a Metallica pro I am original owner and it has got very little play and looks brand-new. It has no modifications and I would only be open to trade, not necessarily purchase, unless I could replace with another music pin. what I would love to do would be to get an AC/DC premium in trade

3. A LOTR made in the 2002 to 2003 batch which is reported as home use only although I cannot verify that but it is in excellent condition except for a scratch on the side of the cabinet. I also need to adjust the shooter rod a bit as it seems to be a little sticky price $4500

4. A safecracker Pinball with the wings and a number of tokens in excellent condition with the topper
Unfortunately I am into this for approximately $6000 so would look for a price in that range or a trade

5. A WOZ ECLE I am original owner and I was one of the earlier deliveries so it has the 5 V LEDS I do not know what playfield type Mfg it has But the playfield has no flaws except for maybe a little snail trail here or there and it has approximately 300 plays on it. No modifications made to it but it came with the topper

6. I also have a hobbit LE new in box in my garage waiting to find a space. I suppose if the money was right I could sell or trade that instead and later pick up another

So I thought I'd put some of those machines out there and see if there are people that want to either buy or make some form of trade in Southern California. I live in Santa Ana/North Tustin. I would like everybody to see the machines and I will represent their quality as best I can and try to send pictures when I can. I do not have pictures of them all already taken But can easily snap some pictures for serious trade-inquiries

Oh and machines I would be interested in are mostly Bally's Williams 90s machines. I would like a excellent condition Flintstone, I would like an AC/DC preferably premium, I would consider a Jurassic park or tales from the crypt or throw an idea my way and I'll let you know. I have yet to own a medieval madness or monster Bash so they would always be welcome in a trade

Thanks

#3448 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Me too.

image_(resized).jpeg

woo hoo...just bought a tortoise to join the family this past weekend. He is so cute!

#3483 8 years ago

It probably goes without saying , but buy from Mike with confidence. Awesome guy and reputable Pinhead

Quoted from twinmice:

Thinking of selling my RFM and Baby Pac-Man, Both work great, both have some scuffs. On Baby Pac the monitor works and looks nice but may need some adjustment. Playfield is pretty nice. RFM has some minor playfield wear, has martian with light up eyes and lighted saucers. Will get some pics up soon. RFM 2900 and BabyPac 900 or 3600 for both. You are welcome to come check them out. Just need the room. Thanks Mike Paris

It

2 months later
#4257 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

TBL is finally coming, I need to make room for at least one game.. but considering going to a single pin.
NGG - I've taken photos of NGG this morning. The good: chromed, pretty clean. The Bad: some cabinet touch-ups where paint doesn't quite match, some insert lifting (I've pushed many back down but not exhaustive), and some playfield damage under slam ramp (mylared and felt dotted now). Slam ramp also is really "loose" lately, but I haven't investigated. Has RottenDog CPU board with NVRAM.
Pics/Video here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0GLVwN4NItIQ3VQVno0cmdDR3c
IJ - I'll probably take photos tomorrow if not too much interest in NGG. it's a re-import/worn, some questionable touch up from flipper wear, but pretty good. Haven't thought about price as i'm more reluctant.
Kick-Off - Fully working, playfield in poor shape (peed on by mice infestation before I got it.. see Avatar), cabinet paint flaking off, backglass decent. $100

if you have trouble selling one of those machines, I will take your TBL off your hands. I am jealous...that is all. GLWS

2 weeks later
#4331 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Pinball Land in Santa Ana is opening its doors on Friday 8/12
doing a POT LUCK, so bring whatever you feel like
there will be food and drinks as to purchase
Get your Pin on ; 30+ games to play( latest add-ons, STNG, WWELE) - sorry no Ghostbusters LE yet, you know the stories.
Opening 5 pm till ....... you get kicked out

Would love to come to this as finally doors open around here on a night I can relax and play with OC pinheads. Nonetheless, camping at San Clemente and wont be around

1 month later
#4484 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Howdy-
I'm looking to add 1-2 machines.
I'm in Irvine, CA. With kids and a busy schedule, delivery or shipping to my home is logistically far more feasible than me doing a pickup. But, if it's near Irvine, with some advance notice and scheduling patience, I could probably do a pickup.

Jason

I live in North Tustin, we are pretty much neighbors, and I have a WOZ ECLE I might sell. Not on your list but kid friendly!

1 week later
#4524 7 years ago

Where were you the last few months...I would have saved myself a ton of money!

5 years later
#11293 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don’t care about impressing people or hosting parties…at least over the past few years. Logically, you’re right, 3-4 is perfect. More than enough entertainment. However, if you’re someone like me who started this hobby a long time ago, and got games for cheap - it’s hard to let go, because I’m likely never going to buy those games back….and even tho I don’t play the older ones much as I used to, I do think they’re fantastic games & like that I CAN play them whenever I want. I like remembering the stories of getting an old game & the work I put into it. They’re for me & my kids. If they end up not giving a crap as they get older, then it’ll be way easier to sell.

this probably deserves it own thread, but I feel the same way. I keep thinking of downsizing my collection since I rarely play them and don't need the 9 or 10 games I have, but then when I think of selling I think of a thousand excuses why I cant sell it. I have been thinking of selling the Safecracker I have, but then my teenage son who could care less about pinball says its his favorite one and I figure I could never get one back, I was thinking of selling my ACDC Luci but my friend comes over and says he loves that Pin and I think "well maybe I just need more time with it" etc... I got some I restored and think I cant sell it because I worked so hard on it. others feel irreplaceable because of their condition....it goes on and on. Its probably unreasonable but I just can't pull the trigger.

Maybe someday when I downsize my house I'll pick 3 and go with it

#11305 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Anybody looking to join the Cirqus? I'm looking to resign.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137822
CV Cirqus Voltaire, Irvine
Thanks,
-Jason

sometimes I think maybe I want to get reacquainted with the circus, but then I remember "I'm the master you're a disaster" echoing in my head. Jason is a great guy to work with and very fair. GLWS

4 months later
#11627 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Basically brand new Super Chexx bubble hockey USA V CANADA - $2500. Easy load out, need it gone this weekend. Retail is $4200

Threw out my back and lying in bed, otherwise I’d be thinking seriously about driving out and getting this

3 months later
#11817 1 year ago

Well, didn't think I'd be buying a Foo Fighters...buuuut, I'm buying a Foo Fighters. Soooo, something's gotta go!!!!!
What to sell, what to sell...hard choice, eenie-meenie-minie-mo....glarghghgghghhh....
How about good ol' Lord of the Rings. Anyone local in the market for a nice HUO LOTR that I've owned since around 2008 or '09?! Want to watch me cry as we roll it out of my house?!!? PM me!</blockquote

Isn’t there a song about that: (sung to the tune “there goes my Hero”)

Too alarmin' now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary
Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out?
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary
Kudos, Rare hero
Leavin' all the mess
You know Rare hero
The one that's on
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary

#11818 1 year ago

My above post may not have worked.. forgive me if I repeated myself

Isn’t there a song about that:

There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary
Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out?
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary
Kudos, Rare hero
Leavin' all the mess
You know Rare hero
The one that's on
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary
There goes Rare hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes Rare hero
He's ordinary

#11820 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m flattered. I think. Lol

couldn't help but think of you and the song when you were purchasing Foo Fighters, not certain I even know what lyrics are about.

1 year later
#12668 28 days ago
Quoted from thefiend5:

Hey All,
Looking to trade out my Jurassic Park Pro. I have had the listing up in the marketplace but wanted to post in here. The game was in Santa Ana River Brewing Company back in 2021
Cheers!

Not interested at this time in the game (sorry) but where is Santa Ana River Brewing company and do they keep a pinball in their tasting room…and finally how are their beers?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenbear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=goldenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.